Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Hey guy's Check this out (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hey guy's Check this out
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As most of you know im always on and off about selling my car. Well this time it's for real. I am selling my car because I need to help out my brother. My brother kidneys have been failing and have been waiting it out as long as we could. Well he hit rock bottom and we need to get the operation on the way.

He's 5k short and I have a car thats worth it. His life is worth more then my car. Please take a look at it. I will take 5k cash. Everything is good on the car. Alot of you in the sacramento area have seen it and can vouch it runs strong and clean.

Here's the ad I threw on Craigslist. I have the title and everything. It's worth a hell of alot more then 5k. The exhaust and motor alone make up for that. Car was at the track and ran low 13's all day with just street tires. Thanks for taking a look.

1996 Ford Mustang GT Smog'd and Registered 5spd w/ a crystal clear title. Has a few mods done to it. This car was smog'd and registered untill January of 08. This was not a rebuilt motor it was new. Motor has 48k on it. Really motivated to sell. Shoot me a Decent offer and it's yours. Title at hand. The pictures are with the stock wheels. The car now has 17" Chrome Cobra R's

2002 Ford P.I.
P.I. Cams
P.I. Intake
Ported P.I. Romeo Heads
Ported Trick Flow Intake plenum powder coated black
BBK 75mm Throttle Body
BBK Cold Air Intake
Summit High Flow Water Pump w/ 180 Thermostat
Kooks Long Tube Header 1 3/8
Kooks O/R X-Pipe
Mangapack Cat back exhaust w/ 3 inch chrome tips
Ford Racing 4.10 gears w/ all new seals and bearings
Ford Racing 9mm Race wires
Denso Irdium Plugs
New Motorcraft coil packs
Brand New A/C Compressor blows ice cold
Freshly Built t45 w/ steeda Tri Ax Shifter
New 85mm Mass Air Flow Sensor
New Idler Air Control Valve
New Inner Tie rod ends, lower balls joint and front shocks
New 275 DR's in the rear w/ new 245 up front
New rear wheels studs and lug nuts
King Cobra clutch
New Walboro 255 Fuel pump w/ filter
This car was also tuned by Keith @ Force Fed Performance
I know there's more that im missing but you get the picture

This car is in excellent shape. This car dyno'd at 310 Horepower @ 348.3 pounds of torque on a load bearing dyno which makes 270.2 @ 305.2 to the wheels. I have the dyno sheet to prove it. This has more power then a 93-98 Cobra, any GT Mustang, or 03-04 Mach 1. Think im lying look the numbers up yourself on what these cars put down stock. Pictures are w/ the stock wheels. All stock parts come with the car. Im asking way less then what I put into the car. I HAVE ALL RECIPETS FROM FORCE FED PERFORMANCE, THROTTLE STOP,LES SCHWAB, SEARS,SUMMIT,MUSTANG TUNING, AND MARCO MUFFLER FOR EVERYTHING. Add a blower or some nitrous to this car and you'll have your 11 second street car. Please email all offers or call me at 916-367-8845.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/ptown415/Mustang2.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/ptown415/MustangPassenger.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/ptown415/MustangInterior.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/ptown415/Picture017.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/ptown415/33807938.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/ptown415/06eed4a7.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/ptown415/17e85a03.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/ptown415/95720760.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/ptown415/f9bc6e34.jpg

[ March 05, 2007, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: jpajkos ]

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jpajkos:
As most of you know im always on and off about selling my car. Well this time it's for real. I am selling my car because I need to help out my brother. My brother kidneys have been failing and have been waiting it out as long as we could. Well he hit rock bottom and we need to get the operation on the way.

He's 5k short and I have a car thats worth it. His life is worth more then my car. Please take a look at it. I will take 5k cash. Everything is good on the car. Alot of you in the sacramento area have seen it and can vouch it runs strong and clean.

Here's the ad I threw on Craigslist. I have the title and everything. It's worth a hell of alot more then 5k. The exhaust and motor alone make up for that. Car was at the track and ran low 13's all day with just street tires. Thanks for taking a look.

1996 Ford Mustang GT Smog'd and Registered 5spd w/ a crystal clear title. Has a few mods done to it. This car was smog'd and registered untill January of 08. This was not a rebuilt motor it was new. Motor has 48k on it. Really motivated to sell. Shoot me a Decent offer and it's yours. Title at hand. The pictures are with the stock wheels. The car now has 17" Chrome Cobra R's

2002 Ford P.I.
P.I. Cams
P.I. Intake
Ported P.I. Romeo Heads
Ported Trick Flow Intake plenum powder coated black
BBK 75mm Throttle Body
BBK Cold Air Intake
Summit High Flow Water Pump w/ 180 Thermostat
Kooks Long Tube Header 1 3/8
Kooks O/R X-Pipe
Mangapack Cat back exhaust w/ 3 inch chrome tips
Ford Racing 4.10 gears w/ all new seals and bearings
Ford Racing 9mm Race wires
Denso Irdium Plugs
New Motorcraft coil packs
Brand New A/C Compressor blows ice cold
Freshly Built t45 w/ steeda Tri Ax Shifter
New 85mm Mass Air Flow Sensor
New Idler Air Control Valve
New Inner Tie rod ends, lower balls joint and front shocks
New 275 DR's in the rear w/ new 245 up front
New rear wheels studs and lug nuts
King Cobra clutch
New Walboro 255 Fuel pump w/ filter
This car was also tuned by Keith @ Force Fed Performance
I know there's more that im missing but you get the picture

This car is in excellent shape. This car dyno'd at 310 Horepower @ 348.3 pounds of torque on a load bearing dyno which makes 270.2 @ 305.2 to the wheels. I have the dyno sheet to prove it. This has more power then a 93-98 Cobra, any GT Mustang, or 03-04 Mach 1. Think im lying look the numbers up yourself on what these cars put down stock. Pictures are w/ the stock wheels. All stock parts come with the car. Im asking way less then what I put into the car. I HAVE ALL RECIPETS FROM FORCE FED PERFORMANCE, THROTTLE STOP,LES SCHWAB, SEARS,SUMMIT,MUSTANG TUNING, AND MARCO MUFFLER FOR EVERYTHING. Add a blower or some nitrous to this car and you'll have your 11 second street car. Please email all offers or call me at 916-367-8845.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

theyre ya go its fixed now.
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about your brother. I've been looking for a daily driver. PM sent.

[ March 06, 2007, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Josh thanks for hooking me up on the pics. Al PM's have been replied too.

--------------------

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whoever buys this car is getting a great deal if I didn't already have 2 stangs I would snatch it this car sounds mean to u gotta hear it
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
ModularMotorz
¯
Member # 5954

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ModularMotorz  Ford pictures for ModularMotorz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good luck with the sale and my prayers are with you and your brother.

--------------------
1996 MUSTANG GT
2003 MUSTANG COBRA
2001 CROWN VICTORIA P71

Posts: 1014 | From: Daly City | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn j didn't kno u were gonna sell her. Best of luck 2 u and ur fam man. Car is clean tho I must admit. Iono bout it bein faster than my stock 96 cobra tho. [Big Grin] just playn man TTT

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
nor*cal93ssp
¯
Member # 3884

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nor*cal93ssp  Ford pictures for nor*cal93ssp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good luck and god bless.
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whoever buys this car better give him more than 5K for it....leave him some extra cash at least....

if I can come up with it..I"ll try and get the 5K to buy it and I'll also give you my 97 Saturn which is in Great Condition to have as a daily driver...a/c, heater, everything works great...gotta be worth another $2500 at least....

TTT if I cant

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Thanks everyone. I really apprecaite it. If anyone know's who's in the market of buying it and refer's someone I will kick down a few bucks for helping me out. I really don't want to sell her but family is more important. Once again thanks.

[ March 07, 2007, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: jpajkos ]

--------------------

SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can we help with donation? atleast we can help even If we dont buy your car right?, I wish I had an extra 5K, problably would be the best 5K I have ever spent. PLEASE let us know if we can make donations to a bank account or to you [Wink]

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Posts: 1321 | From: drinkin BEER! | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
bullitt4110
¯
Member # 6586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullitt4110  Ford pictures for bullitt4110    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about your brother. [Frown] Good luck with the sale! Family is always more important you can always get another car.

--------------------
-2001 C5 Z06
-SOLD: Whippled 03 Cobra
-SOLD: Vortech'd 01 Bullitt #4110

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Thanks for the donation offer. I wouldn't feel right doing that. Although I really do apprecaite the suggestion but I will do my best to sell the car for 5k. I'll try to get some up to date photo's. Like builtt said I can always get anothor car. I have a daily driver so im taken care of for wheels. Spread the word. Thanks again.

--------------------

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Thanks for the donation offer. I wouldn't feel right doing that. Although I really do apprecaite the suggestion but I will do my best to sell the car for 5k. I'll try to get some up to date photo's. Like builtt said I can always get anothor car. I have a daily driver so im taken care of for wheels. Spread the word. Thanks again.

Alright..I'm going to the bank tomorrow to see if I can take some cash out for a 6th car....geeeez..BTW...if I'm able to swing it...and since you dont need a Daily...you can sell it to me witho9ut the Cobra R's...I'll take the stockers...I have some Cobra R's to throw on it....then you could sell the cobra R's and make a little more money./...

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I looked at and drove the car this evening. I can attest that the car is worth every penney of what he's asking. The car looks great and drives excellent! I'm working on convincing the wife that we need a fourth car and that she needs a toy. I'm hoping that it ends up in my driveway.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Thanks everyone. I really apprecaite it. If anyone know's who's in the market of buying it and refer's someone I will kick down a few bucks for helping me out. I really don't want to sell her but family is more important. Once again thanks.

can care less about the money, as long as i can help that is what matter to me.....i'll ask my homies and so on....

good luck with the sale though and all the best to u, ur fam, and bro....i know how that shit goes....i have a heart transplant, so i feel u, ur fam and ur bro.... [patriot]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
I looked at and drove the car this evening. I can attest that the car is worth every penney of what he's asking. The car looks great and drives excellent! I'm working on convincing the wife that we need a fourth car and that she needs a toy. I'm hoping that it ends up in my driveway.

I'm going to try and beat you to this...lol...

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn jess, sorry to hear about ur bro. hope the car gets sold soon.... and your right family is more important than a car..
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:

Alright..I'm going to the bank tomorrow to see if I can take some cash out for a 6th car....geeeez..BTW...if I'm able to swing it...and since you dont need a Daily...you can sell it to me witho9ut the Cobra R's...I'll take the stockers...I have some Cobra R's to throw on it....then you could sell the cobra R's and make a little more money./...
Thanks bro it's cool. I help out a buddy who needed some wheels so I sold the wheels to him for 100 bucks. So the car comes with the cobra r's no matter what. Thanks Dave for attesting for the car.

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

The car is sold.

--------------------

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The car is sold.

congrats man...... [Whoo Whooooo!] [worship] [patriot]

who bought it and how much u end up getting for it??

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Guy named calvin and just 5k

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what you gonna do for a ride now.
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Guy named calvin and just 5k

calvin? was it "siri95" the one on the site??

damn only 5k huh? welp, at least u sold it..... [patriot]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com