Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » clean 89gt CHEAP!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: clean 89gt CHEAP!!!
rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for rickm347  Ford pictures for rickm347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my buddy needs to sell his mustang in a bad way . . . . . . .

only $1800 or best offer!!!!!

*almost full maxxim motorsport suspension

*full exhaust, also have brand new never mounted stock h pipe

*heads just got the works done to them-stock

*70mm throttle body 73mm mass air

*5 speed, works perfect

*clean title, just registered

*car is white with grey cloth. no smokers

*silver ponies, good tires all the way around

*the body is clean, no dents

*theres more i just cant think of it right now

THIS IS NOT ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE JUNK ASS MUSTANGS
Call me ASAP 530-828-7441 rick

rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickm347  Ford pictures for rickm347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*lowered

*255 lph fuel pump

theres more . . . . . . . .ill keep posting as i remember more

rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickm347  Ford pictures for rickm347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*tinted

*1.6 roller rockers

*MSD 6btm box, it has the boost and retard knob

*now he says $1500 or best offer!!!!!!

and no its not too good to be true. This is like holy shit u need to mob up to chico with 1500 NOW

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
got any pics.uncle sam just payed me.will it drive to sac.
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

this car will make it to the east coast and back if you needed it to....im gonna go over to his house in about an hour and take some pics but its definitely worth the site unseen and the drive.
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shoot me some pics.if everything is good then ill make the drive tomorrow.i just need body and interior pics.if you wanna take pics of the suspension and motor thats fine too but not necessary.
rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

does your phone accept picture mail??? if so, whats your number?? thanks --rick
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rickm347:
does your phone accept picture mail??? if so, whats your number?? thanks --rick

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PICS ASWELL PLEASE.....BUT I DONT GET PIC MAIL ON MY PHONE......IF U CANT POST THEM, I GOT AND EMAIL U CAN SEND THEM TO IF THAT IS EASIER....

SO AGAIN......WHY SO LOW, AND WHAT REASON FOR SALE??

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

you can send them to my wifes phone.ill pm you the #
rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

my buddy has a newer 4runner and had to buy a new motor basically, so now the mustang is up for grabs cuz he needs to pay back the borrowed money
rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

shoot me the number and what carrier is it???
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

pm sent.cingular
rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

cool got it and as soon as i get the pics taken i will send them to everyone thanks again --rick
rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

ok i took pics and if i forgot to sent anyone pics let me know. Also, the car does have one dent. it kinda looks like it got hit by a basketball or something of that size and the front bumper has a crack on the bottom side about 3 inches long. its on the bottom side so it acutally doesnt look too bad

*the car also has a b303 cam

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

please send pics to the # i pm'ed you
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is a link for the pictures:

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=3EUr4u7LhmUDvL8Y7oca&shareName=MMS&messageState=RETRIEVED

rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

88drop-thanks for posting that link . . . . . . . . . . still have the car because no1 can come up to chico LMK thanks --rick
1Sick91
¯
Member # 6776

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sick91  Ford pictures for 1Sick91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is the car still for sale???
Posts: 217 | From: Vacaville, Ca | Registered: May 2006  |  :
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats up with the big ass whole cut out

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

Sean_D
Member # 7414

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sean_D  Ford pictures for Sean_D    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's the status on the car?? is it still for sale??

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com