Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB: 87-93 4CYL COUPE MUSTANG

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB: 87-93 4CYL COUPE MUSTANG
project_stangs88
¯
Member # 4599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for project_stangs88  Ford pictures for project_stangs88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOOKING TO DO A 4CYL TO 8CYL CONVERSION ON A FOXBODY COUPE, PREFFER A ROLLER AND STRAIGHT BODY, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE AND HOW MUCH, LOOKING TO SPEND NOT MORE THAN $800 THANKS
1 408 230 8759 ANDY

--------------------
got my 65 mustang back! (bonny)! roller...

Posts: 1518 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
project_stangs88
¯
Member # 4599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for project_stangs88  Ford pictures for project_stangs88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
still looking......... [burnout]

--------------------
got my 65 mustang back! (bonny)! roller...

Posts: 1518 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by project_stangs88:
still looking......... [burnout]

got that one for a lil bit more [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ February 18, 2007, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have one. Perfect cat for a swap. Clean title and paint, just passed smog. 1300 and its yours.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
COPFITY
¯
Member # 1845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COPFITY  Ford pictures for COPFITY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have an 85 Notch w/ 87-90 Front Bumper and Lights (wired correctly) and 87-93 Quarter Windows. It was orignally a 3.8L v6 (has rod knock) and a c5 tranny (yes c5 according to my Haynes Manual). It has an earl scheib aqua marine paint job from 3 years ago that's still shiney. The body is cool, with no damage, sum of the LX body moldings still need to be replace to match the updated front end. I have all the ones in the front, you would still need the moldings from the door back. You would also need an lx rear bumper. The interior is still 1985 blue interior which is still in decent shape. I have a 87-93 Black dash to help you get started in your conversion. I have the Pink, and keys, and it's not salvaged. Car has sat for 2 to 3 years. I was gonna do a 460 big block swap but never got around to it. All the brakes and drive train, and rear end are still original 85 V6 components.

$500 and you tow and I'll throw in the moldings and dash. LMK. Car is in concord

-

-

-

-

--------------------
'92 Mustang LX Coupe
-Procharger P600
'71 Camaro Project
'97 Saturn SL1(saving the planet)

Posts: 884 | From: Pittsburg CA... No "H" cuz we don't hate! | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com