Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 0

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 0
norcalstang
¯
Member # 6011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalstang  Ford pictures for norcalstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is the link to the add on craigslist.

[ April 08, 2007, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: norcalstang ]

--------------------
96 Mustang GT

norcalstang
¯
Member # 6011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalstang  Ford pictures for norcalstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im not sure if I fixed the pics on the add, if not or you have trouble viewing them lmk and I can email pics. I also had some ass on craigslist tell me I was incorrect on the kbb value, but I rechecked and the lowest they price is Fair which it states needs professional interior, exterior and paint work and I feel it fits in that category no problem, and that price is just over $3000... so I think $1750 is pretty fair but will consider offers.

--------------------
96 Mustang GT

norcalpit99
Member # 7457

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalpit99  Ford pictures for norcalpit99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey dude when ya coming down to straighten out this DMV mess!?!?!

--------------------
99 gt 80mm mass air cai soo full exhaust and 4:10's

norcalpit99
Member # 7457

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalpit99  Ford pictures for norcalpit99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no contact from this seller after dmv needs title on car said he had it whats goin on eh.....trying to rip your fellow mustang peeps off that aint right....
norcalpit99
Member # 7457

this guy is a retard he sold my lil 17 year old brother a bunk mustang we've been to dmv 5 times and they say it wasnt his to sell doesnt even return our phone calls to help fix anything buyers beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 rip off glad I know where he lives.........we need our money back a,s,a,p or legal action will follow .......car has lean on it from FLORIDA ... [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [BS flag] [BS flag]

--------------------

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn foo!!! for real????!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Mad]

thats sucks donkey dick!!! [BS flag]

good luck bro! [patriot]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this shit should be a sticky! hunt this guy down!!

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

norcalpit99
Member # 7457

picked the wrong peeps to mess with bro see you around

--------------------

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by norcalpit99:
picked the wrong peeps to mess with bro see you around

in the words of young jeezy....."go getta" [patriot]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

norcalstang
¯
Member # 6011

Okay I don't have internet right now so I hadn't seen this crap dude posted until now so I will clear the air on this for him once again, and also for everyone else. First off the 5.0 I sold to this guy does not have a lean on it whatsoever, It had one a long time ago but doesn't now. Second the car was registered in my name, and of course was myne to sell so I did not rip off anyone or anything like that.

I did however tell them when I sold it that it had been a total hassle to figure out what I needed to do to get the title from dmv, as when I got it I did not get the proper paperwork, and it had changed hands previously the same way totally half ass which made it difficult.
I had finally straightened things out by dealing with the manager at the dmv and was told I could get the new title with three things...
a smog
a vin verification
and the previous title
but as there was no way to get the origional title (I spoke with the origional owner who was the last to have the title 4 or so owners ago,) Dmv said I was able to get the car bonded by an insurance company instead of needing the title. What that does is replace the need of a title, as it is an insurance policy incase they later discover that someone says they never sold it or there was infact a lean on it and someone sold it when they hadn't paid it off, they in that case wouldn't get the actual car back but they would instead get the money from the insurance company which I paid for the bond... Get it.

I know it seems complex, but I explained this to dude, his friend who was with him when he bought it and his mom, and I told them that I had gotten it bonded, I had taken it to the dmv for a vin verification and all it still needed was a smog. I also said that as this was a unique situation in which the manager at the dmv was helping me out by letting me straighten out the title in a non traditional way, I would even go to my local dmv where I had dealt with all this myself if the dmv in sac gave them issues. Sure enough the sac dmv gave them issues, but when dude's mom called me to ask when I would go to dmv with her at like 4:50 on a monday I told her that as it was obviously to late that day and I have school tues & thurs so the soonest chance I would have would be on wednesday and I would be happy to take care of it as I said I would, but she flipped out about waiting one whole day for me to go with her and cussed me out and hung up, and I got hung up on again when I called her right back. She didn't call again until the next day which as I told her I would be in school and as I didn't answer (I turn my phone off in class) she left a ton of messages cussing me out, threatining me etc... So at that point I was no longer inclined to do them a favor and help them out with it by qoing to the dmv, however I did talk with the friend of the family who came with them when they bought it as he was the only one who tried to talk with me cool and explained exactly what I said right here in more detail what exactly needed to be done for the pink slip... When I got the car without the paperwork the previous owner wouldnt even help me straighten it out at all, yet I was able to figure it out, so they too could have figured it out themselves without my help but they didn't even have to as I explained it many times as simply as can be... and better yet if they hadn't gone off with the threats and cussin me out etc. I would have even done it for them as I origionally said I would...

So bottom line I explained everything before I sold it. It is a legit car that can be properly titled, and I am in no way in the wrong in this sale.

--------------------
96 Mustang GT

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your so full of shit. i hope this guy fuckes you up. now guy is stuck with a car he cant use. your a fucking prick. what gos around comes around. btw i hope your shitty ass 96 4.sucks blow the fuck up and burns down for doing this to someone. i hope you have no money to fix it.

you cant replace a title. that it and thats all man {bubb rubb voice}

i dont know any of these guys. i just thinks it fucked up. it happen to a frined of mine in the past.

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
your so full of shit. i hope this guy fuckes you up. now guy is stuck with a car he cant use. your a fucking prick. what gos around comes around. btw i hope your shitty ass 96 4.sucks blow the fuck up and burns down for doing this to someone. i hope you have no money to fix it.

ahahaahaha lmfao! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some shit like this happened to me a year or so ago...i paid 2500 for a pos 90 that the fuckin HOMO lied out of his ass to me about and i ended up selling it later for parts but for a fraction of what i paid....
do what you got to do to straighten this shit up b/c like said what goes around comes around.....

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have to say both are at fault. You dont buy a car without a title. I dont care what the story is. You are buying yourself a problem.

[ April 03, 2007, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: Dag302 ]

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
I have to say both are at fault. You dont buy a car without a title. I dont care what the story is. You are buying yourself a problem.

very true

there is a few lesson to be learned

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats one hell of a story to make up. I guess if you lose a title now-a-days you must part the car out? Nah I dont think so. Ever heard of filing for a lost pink?

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
norcalstang
¯
Member # 6011

It's not as easy as filing for a lost pink in this situation. I had to get what is called a sureity bond, check into it if you think im full of it.

--------------------
96 Mustang GT

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com