Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Stolen: Set of 18" Anthracite FR500 Wheels, staggered w/ BFG's

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Stolen: Set of 18" Anthracite FR500 Wheels, staggered w/ BFG's
94Blackout
¯
Member # 2541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94Blackout  Ford pictures for 94Blackout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

Came out and found my car on blocks this morning (I live in Santa Clara). Fuckin twice in one year! My battery died a few days ago so my alarm didn't go off.

If anyone sees these for sale anywhere, let me know. Can't imagine there are very many sets of these around, so any help for a fellow stanger would be appreciated.

--------------------
87 5.0 LX: Exploded
94 Cobra: Totalled
94 GT Vert: Rear ended
98 Charged GT: Sold
65-67 2+2 Fastback: Someday...

Posts: 704 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW, these damn thieves had time to jack your chit up and take all 4 wheels. That is crazy. I keep my eye out on the East Contra Costa side of the bay.

Hope you find them.

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
heh some one stloe some wheel in front of my shop a month ago some 22's. i hate freakin leaches. check the bottom of your battery an see if they drilled a hole in your battery from the bottom they might have planned the whole thing.i say get a camera on everything. more than half the time it's always someonr you know or who they know!
94Blackout
¯
Member # 2541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94Blackout  Ford pictures for 94Blackout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, thanks guys. I even had 2 different sets of wheel locks too, apparently these guys were pretty good.

I have to put some plain rims on my car, can't have something nice in Santa Clara without getting jacked by some low life.

I'll be at both flea markets (Capitol and Berryessa) this weekend looking to rip someone's head off.

--------------------

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Invest in a back up battery for your alarm, so when your primary battery dies/drilled/or cut the alarm will still go off.

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude, that blows! I'll keep an eye out. It's a shame that people have to do crap like this! [Mad]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
94Blackout
¯
Member # 2541

Any of you know of a foolproof wheel lock? Or at least one that is difficult? I had 2 different sets of wheel locks on these fuckers and they still got'em off.

--------------------

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks man! I don't know if this helps or not, but I'll sell you my '97 Cobra rims and tires for cheap to help you out if you want them... I'll give them to you for $400 because of your situation. Let me know.

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=045549

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
94Blackout
¯
Member # 2541

Thanks bro, I'll have to hit you up when I get my check from insurance.

--------------------

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94Blackout:
Thanks bro, I'll have to hit you up when I get my check from insurance.

Depleted by the deductible I'm sure. Let me know if you need anything else. Hopefully you have another car or rental reimbursement. Did you still have the stock wheels lying around?

You might want to watch Ebay and Craig's List too. I'll keep my eyes open.

[ February 05, 2007, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

can't have something nice in Santa Clara without getting jacked by some low life

yeah Santa Clara used to be somehwhat safe for shit like this.Guess not now.My shop neighbor had his wheels taken off his 65 mustang IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.He had left for an hour or so,came back and they were gone.They werent even anything worth a shit.So yeah basically if you have anything nice it needs to be locked in a damn garage with a shotgun on standby!
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
94Blackout
¯
Member # 2541

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

can't have something nice in Santa Clara without getting jacked by some low life

yeah Santa Clara used to be somehwhat safe for shit like this.Guess not now.My shop neighbor had his wheels taken off his 65 mustang IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.He had left for an hour or so,came back and they were gone.They werent even anything worth a shit.So yeah basically if you have anything nice it needs to be locked in a damn garage with a shotgun on standby!
Yeah bro, tell me about it. I might need your services here in about a week or so to put some wheels on the car and finally get that alternator fixed up. Would you be able to come to Monroe and help me out?

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

Yeah bro, tell me about it. I might need your services here in about a week or so to put some wheels on the car and finally get that alternator fixed up. Would you be able to come to Monroe and help me out?
Damn I live off of Monroe [Whoo Whooooo!] But yeah all my shit is at the shop!
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
94Blackout
¯
Member # 2541

[/QUOTE]Damn I live off of Monroe [Whoo Whooooo!] But yeah all my shit is at the shop! [/QB][/QUOTE]

Watch your wheels man!

--------------------

ryancway
¯
Member # 7237

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ryancway  Ford pictures for ryancway    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/279490717.html

just saw this post and any stangfan would know that they are fr500 rims not saleen. Hey its a lead.
Ryan

--------------------
built short block ported heads and assorted bolt ons. I LOVE 4:30 gears!

Posts: 29 | From: pleasant hill | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man that fucking sucks. Dude im sorry to hear that. I live in sac but if I see some fr's floating around and sock the shit out of someone for you.

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that hella sucks! sorry to heat that shit! luckily it was only the rims.....

off topic, but i got my $1000 motor scooter stolen right from my garage in the day when my garage was open and my dad was out side too!! [Eek!]

i'll keep a look out....i live in east san jose:patriot:

do u live in a house? is ur car garaged??

oh and black out ur plate dude! like asap!

[ February 22, 2007, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: F8LSN8K ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
vpr_klr
¯
Member # 3353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vpr_klr  Ford pictures for vpr_klr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've found my stuff on craig's list before, went to the guy's house, looked at the wheels, noticed my small engraving(which I do to all my wheels) in the center of the inside of the wheel. Said no thanks, and sat outside until the cops came. Dude is now in the business in being someone's bitch!

That sucks, we are all looking out you man!

--------------------
Project crustang has begun
14 mustangs and counting...

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn how could they got 2 sets of wheel locks off? I had to get my wheel locks busted off at Les Schwab. It wasnt quiet either.

[ February 22, 2007, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by vpr_klr:
I've found my stuff on craig's list before, went to the guy's house, looked at the wheels, noticed my small engraving(which I do to all my wheels) in the center of the inside of the wheel. Said no thanks, and sat outside until the cops came. Dude is now in the business in being someone's bitch!

That sucks, we are all looking out you man!

crazy!! man i woulda knocked the shit out that nig....

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
01 SALEEN BEAST
¯
Member # 2590

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 01 SALEEN BEAST  Ford pictures for 01 SALEEN BEAST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya make sure u check craigslist cause i think i seen a set of fr500..
ProjectFox87
¯
Member # 7048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProjectFox87  Ford pictures for ProjectFox87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/279487084.html

NAW THOSE ARENT IT. CANT BE?

--------------------
1987 MUSTANG 5.0.Sold 1990 MX-5 Turbo MIATA Sold 1990 Mustang 5.0. Sold 1992 Turbo Miata Sold
1991 240sx Sold 1991 Miata Turbo,WILL Spank your 5.0 =]

Posts: 510 | From: WEST SACRAMENTO | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zach  Ford pictures for Zach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good looking out. those definately are not saleens. he has fr500 in the bottom of the ad. but thats still wierd that he wouldnt know what kind of rims they are. and hes asking a dime and a dollar for them

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com