Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB-ranger axles 5 lug drums

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB-ranger axles 5 lug drums
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looking for 5 lug ranger axles kit ...drums..let me know

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Turbo 66
¯
Member # 7378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbo 66  Ford pictures for Turbo 66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got a pair of ranger axels and drums that i dont use anymoure.pm me your number if you still need them

--------------------
66 coupe

Turbo 66
¯
Member # 7378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbo 66  Ford pictures for Turbo 66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
empty your pm box

--------------------
66 coupe

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
clean

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

ttt

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

ttt

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

ttt

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

TTT

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

ttt

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

ttt..ttt

--------------------

rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickm347  Ford pictures for rickm347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your box is full but . . . .if you havent found anything yet, try to look for a rear end from 94-04 GTs. theyll all be 5 lug disc rear ends and look a whole lot better through some dope wheels, plus the rear end bolts right up to your control arms and shocks.

*and ive heard from some people that you dont even have to mess with your proportioning valve:) when i did mine, i put an adjustable proportioning valve in line to the rear so that i can adjust how much i want to go to the rears when im at the track. just a thought . . . .good luck --rick

lky_3
¯
Member # 1116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lky_3  Ford pictures for lky_3  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wont this setup make the rims stick out a bit???

--------------------
89 GT

Yes, Primer is a color!

Posts: 891 | From: City of Angels / 91405 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickm347  Ford pictures for rickm347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
94-95 sticks out supposingly 5/8 of an inch more that stock fox body and 99-04 supposingly sticks out 3/4 inch on each side more than fox. i swear i read that somewhere. but if you think about it, when you get wheels on a fox theyre so far recessed in the fenderwell that you need wheel spacers. so when you get the newer rear end, any wheels look a lot better because they are more flush with the fender. send me your email and ill send you pics of my car and you can see if you like it or not --rick
66 InjectedCobra
¯
Member # 819

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 InjectedCobra  Ford pictures for 66 InjectedCobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The ranger stuff will not move anything AT ALL. he SN stuff will move it out though.

Or use the rnger axle with a trick caliper bracket and all the sn rear brakes for the stock width as the stock fox.

I have the a set of rangwer axles and like new drums for $175 if interested [patriot]

(510) 760-5254....Mike

--------------------
Just An Old Slow Ford!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6389544

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com