Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTT.rebuilt tremec and all the goodies for C4

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTT.rebuilt tremec and all the goodies for C4
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking to get out of the 5 speed deal....I have everything from the pedals to bellhousing new center force clutch (dual friction) pro 5.0 shifter flywheel bellhousing and a rebuilt tremec.Everything you need to do a 5speed swap..

What im looking for is a nice c4 with maybe a trans brake and a good converter with min of 3500 stall upto 4500...

Please no junk ,my stuff is cherry and new or rebuilt.

--------------------
Owner Of All Out Performance
Ya I own that Cobra
Old setup whipple and jug 9.37 155
New twins hoping for 8.50s at 165

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bump

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 9" TCT 3500stall converter that seemed to stall higher with my Turbo setup. Converter cost $1100 new + I just had it gone through at TCT for $325. Converter is fully brazed, anti balloning plates, etc, etc....built to handle 1000hp. The converter has 50 miles on it since it was feshened up.

I have no need for 5-spd stuff, but if you're interested in the converter, let me know. It's for a 157 tooth flywheel & a C4.

[ January 19, 2007, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: 93PONY ]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

bump

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
built c4 as far as u can go before manuel vavle body with 3000 stall. brand new never installed .custermer changed mind an stayed with 5 speed.let me know.
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Who built the c4 and what parts are in it if you know....Also what valve body is in it?Im not being picky i just need to make sure i get something that will hold the same power my tremec does....as of right now the car makes 440whp,soon to be around 540 or so.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll get right back to you my buddy that does all our exaust had it built for his car an just told me bout two days ago so let me get the details. he's a grown ass man that is trust worthy with many toys so know funny stuff but let me get the details an get back to you. an what tremic you got?
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Its a 3550 that has been recently rebuilt,about 1000 miles on it now.Its my daily driver so most miles are cruising.Clutch is a dual friction center force with a pro 5.0 shifter.Also comes with a flywheel and bell housing and if he needs pedals i can take these out also.
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

bump

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

ttt

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

this is the guy i got the trans from who had it built.707 746 5488 ask for jeff he owns abc muffler in benicia. a very respectable guy that has done all my muffler work for years . call him an he can explain the tranny better.
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
this is the guy i got the trans from who had it built.707 746 5488 ask for jeff he owns abc muffler in benicia. a very respectable guy that has done all my muffler work for years . call him an he can explain the tranny better.

[Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] for jeff at abc. He's a cool motherfucker gave me a kickass deal on my exhuast.

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com