Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » EXCHP93 4 SALE...... 3000

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: EXCHP93 4 SALE...... 3000
localstreets
¯
Member # 6112

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for localstreets  Ford pictures for localstreets    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NEED A COMPLETE FRONT CLIP."IT ALL BLACK" HAS GOODIES ON THE CAR ALREADY. A REAR END THAT COST 1500 4 THE STREETS AND TRACKS. ALL BLACK LEATHER SEATS F&B, CENTER FORCE CLUTCH STAGE3, 5LUG,AND MORE.
$3000 NO LESS
CALL ME AT 510 377-3473

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Confused]
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by localstreets:
NEED A COMPLETE FRONT CLIP."IT ALL BLACK" HAS GOODIES ON THE CAR ALREADY. A REAR END THAT COST 1500 4 THE STREETS AND TRACKS. ALL BLACK LEATHER SEATS F&B, CENTER FORCE CLUTCH STAGE3, 5LUG,AND MORE.
$3000 NO LESS
CALL ME AT 510 377-3473

Next time be more specific.
.Salvage title or Clean title?
.Whats the condition of the car?
.what kind of rims/wheels and the condition.
.what color is the interior? to me,the way you said it, seems like the interior is grey and the seats are black.
.mileage on the car
.is it the same motor and tranny the car came with?if not how many miles.
. Does it pass Smog?
.Is the registration up to date?
.Your First Name would make a buyer more comfortable. most people that dont want to give names out,either the car has somthing wrong,well from my exp when buying a car.
Pics would help alot for the buyers and yourself.
just trying to help out, because others would just try to make you look like a clown of how you posted your sale.

For The People that did not Understand:

Hey guys, I got a Black 1993 Coupe Mustang(ex-california highway patrol)The only thing the car needs is a Front clip. It has black leather Front and back seats.5lug Conversion, The rear end has $1500 into it,for street/strip. It has a Center Force Clutch Stage 3. More perfomance parts,just give me a call if your intrested.3,000 Firm. 510-377-3473
[patriot]

[ January 11, 2007, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Eddie306 ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
couldn't agree more with eddie
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Do it swang em?" Is it dummy hot?

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
localstreets
¯
Member # 6112

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for localstreets  Ford pictures for localstreets    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just call EDDIE AND HIS FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!
I'll tell u more if u interested
if not don't comment

getjobdone
¯
Member # 4666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for getjobdone  Ford pictures for getjobdone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you are going to be hard pressed to find interested buyers if you make no effort to answer the simple questions that buyers initially want to know. as a matter of fact you are probably scaring away potential interested parties by not answering the simple questions suggested for an effective ad.

that's my .02 good luck with the sale

--------------------
91 notch ^ blown h/c/i

Posts: 677 | From: east bay,ca | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Scraper 50's are hard to sell here. gl on c'list

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by modular:
"Do it swang em?"

With both doors, the trunk and hood up!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
modular
¯
Member # 6599

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
"Do it swang em?"

If you read his PM to me you would die laughing, he thought I was serious.

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
"Do it swang em?"

I got the fact you were joking. I dont see how anyone here couldnt see that. [Confused]

--------------------

Abandon him.

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Eddie thank you for the translation......My head was starting to hurt reading that
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all i was trying to do is help you out.Shit i was going to say stop by and i would take pics for you and i would host them for you and post them up. But you want to be an ass about it go right ahead. I swear there should be a fucking Sticky thread on fordsale section(RULES) with what i said above. your post should of been Locked,right when you even though about hitting "post new topic". And how am i going to be intrested in your car when know one can even comprehend what the hell your saying! Shit the way you wrote it it seems like your looking for a front clip and your selling a mustang. The way you wrote it sounds like a piece of Shit mustang sombody just waiting to get ripped off,prob a switched vin/registration, you know like some of them "TOWN" Cars in oakland. Thats how you describe it and i bet alot of people think the same on here, so that being said and your b/s statement when all i was doing is tring to help you sell your car on here, go post on Whathedo.com or somthing,you'll get better results. [Whoo Whooooo!]

Look at this shit bro.please......
Originally posted by localstreets:
NEED A COMPLETE FRONT CLIP."IT ALL BLACK" HAS GOODIES ON THE CAR ALREADY. A REAR END THAT COST 1500 4 THE STREETS AND TRACKS.

[Eek!] [burnout] Shit all i wanted to do is help another Fellow Stanger out. [patriot]

[ January 12, 2007, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Eddie306 ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just to add (only because I know someone interested). Please post the VIN. If you are claiming it to be a EX CHP. You should state where it was in service or post the VIN.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
Just to add (only because I know someone interested). Please post the VIN. If you are claiming it to be a EX CHP. You should state where it was in service or post the VIN.

Its a notch so to him its an ex CHP, just like every used SBC is out of a Vette. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Abandon him.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:

Its a notch so to him its an ex CHP, just like every used SBC is out of a Vette. [Roll Eyes]
[patriot]
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NOW I DONT NORMALLY GET INVOLVED WITH THESE THINGS BUT IN ALL THE BUSINESS I HAVE DONE ON CAFORDS I HAVE NEVER HAD A DRY RUN (MEANING THE ITEMS WEREN'T SOLD) WELL I DROVE ALL THE WAY TO THE SCALES NEAR FAIRFIELD TO SELL HIM A STEERING COLUMN WHICH I TOLD HIM THEY DONT MAKE A GRANT KIT TO REPLACE THE AIRBAG WITH CUSTOM STEERING WHEEL I EVEN SHOWED HIM MY CAR(1992 COUPE) WITH THE TILT COLUMN SO THAT I COULD RUN WOOD GRANT STEERING WHEEL SO I BROUGHT ONE OF EACH AND AN AIR BAG COLUMN AND A TILT ONE HE DIDNT GET EITHER AND GAVE NO MONEY FOR GAS OR NOTHING RATHER THAN START SHIT I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE AND OF COURSE YOU GET THAT I'LL CALL YOU AND GET ONE BUT NEVER HEARD BACK SO I HAVE NO LOVE CAR WASNT ALL THAT AT ALL [BS flag]

[ January 12, 2007, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: svt306snake ]

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
NOW I DONT NORMALLY GET INVOLVED WITH THESE THINGS BUT IN ALL THE BUSINESS I HAVE DONE ON CAFORDS I HAVE NEVER HAD A DRY RUN (MEANING THE ITEMS WEREN'T SOLD) WELL I DROVE ALL THE WAY TO THE SCALES NEAR FAIRFIELD TO SELL HIM A STEERING COLUMN WHICK I TOLD HIM THEY DONT MAKE A GRANT KIT TO REPLACE THE AIRBAG WITH CUSTOM STEERING WHEEL I EVEN SHOWED HIM MY CAR(1992 COUPE) WITH THE TILT COLUMN SO THAT I COULD RUN WOOD GRANT STEERING WHEEL SO I BROUGHT ONE OF EACH AND AN AIR BAG COLUMN AND A TILT ONE HE DIDNT GET EITHER AND GAVE NO MONEY FOR GAS OR NOTHING RATHER THAN START SHIT I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE AND OF COURSE YOU GET THAT I'LL CALL YOU AND GET ONE BUT NEVER HEARD BACK SO I HAVE NO LOVE CAR WASNT ALL THAT AT ALL [BS flag]

Now that sucks. I am suprised you kept your cool for him wasting your time.

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
NOW I DONT NORMALLY GET INVOLVED WITH THESE THINGS BUT IN ALL THE BUSINESS I HAVE DONE ON CAFORDS I HAVE NEVER HAD A DRY RUN (MEANING THE ITEMS WEREN'T SOLD) WELL I DROVE ALL THE WAY TO THE SCALES NEAR FAIRFIELD TO SELL HIM A STEERING COLUMN WHICK I TOLD HIM THEY DONT MAKE A GRANT KIT TO REPLACE THE AIRBAG WITH CUSTOM STEERING WHEEL I EVEN SHOWED HIM MY CAR(1992 COUPE) WITH THE TILT COLUMN SO THAT I COULD RUN WOOD GRANT STEERING WHEEL SO I BROUGHT ONE OF EACH AND AN AIR BAG COLUMN AND A TILT ONE HE DIDNT GET EITHER AND GAVE NO MONEY FOR GAS OR NOTHING RATHER THAN START SHIT I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE AND OF COURSE YOU GET THAT I'LL CALL YOU AND GET ONE BUT NEVER HEARD BACK SO I HAVE NO LOVE CAR WASNT ALL THAT AT ALL [BS flag]

Now that sucks. I am suprised you kept your cool for him wasting your time.
it may have been more like shock after the at least 100 transactions nothing ever went wrong or came back with parts i left with

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
modular
¯
Member # 6599

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
"Do it swang em?"

I got the fact you were joking. I dont see how anyone here couldnt see that. [Confused]
I wasnt talking to you. [Confused]

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
"Do it swang em?"

I wasnt talking to you. [Confused]
I know, I was saying that you werent serious and dont see how he thought you were. What was the PM he sent you?

--------------------

Abandon him.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com