Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » f/s Cobra R replicas MUST GO!! CHEAP

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: f/s Cobra R replicas MUST GO!! CHEAP
94_bluebull
Member # 7284

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_bluebull  Ford pictures for 94_bluebull    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi, everybody. Here are some pics of the wheels i have to get rid of.17x9 ON 245/45 khumo. used but still have some tread. Ive got a few replies now ill go as low as $225 for the wheels but if someone has a better offer over the others then that is the winner. Two of the tires are better than the others but still drivable for a while more and the wheels have little curb rash. Bottom line..best wheels you can get for about two hundred bucks. just copy and paste the link. dunno why i couldnt send as attachment but here they are if you have problems viewing them let me know. oh and dont forget to right click and view image in full quality to view the detail. thx.

LINK: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=27702880&imageID=1548249006

LINK: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=27702880&imageID=1548261975

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com