Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » testing waters motor for sale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: testing waters motor for sale
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this motor came out of my 90 conv. the car was rearended and ended up parting it out and im thinking of selling the motor just so i can get my project finally finished the motor was bought from the ford dealer as a stock replacement 225hp motor for $2099 and then i pulled the stock heads and replaced them with the smog legal ped. mount afr 185 cc cnc'd heads the motor has less than 250 miles on it. the came is stock we were looking to get a custom ground or an anderson cam after the vortech went on. i will pull the heads or the bearing caps for SERIOUS buyers only! so u cann see how clean it is the main and rod bearings have almost no wear! the motor comes comes with timing cover , oil pan , water pump and balancer looking at any offers over 2100 bucks thanx

btw these are the heads that made 455hp out of a 10:5:1 302 with a comp xe282hr and a victor jr

heres the link

http://www.airflowresearch.com/185sbf_sh.php

http://www.airflowresearch.com/ford_dyno.php

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
actually the dyno test was done with only 10:1 compression
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So its a stock block with AFR heads for 2100? or is the blower included? Your info is a little confusing. Yes, Im tarded.

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by modular:
So its a stock block with AFR heads for 2100? or is the blower included? Your info is a little confusing. Yes, Im tarded.

im just looking for the best offer above 2100.no its a stock short block with afr 185's on it . blower has been gone. thanx
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by v-town50:
ttt

ty u should buy it so ur car will [burnout]
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

short block has been sold!!! will start a post for heads

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com