Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1990 Mustang Coupe for sale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1990 Mustang Coupe for sale
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm selling my 1990 Mustang LX. Price $7,000 obo. I'm in no rush to sell though.

The car has brand new custom paint - only driven the car outside around 300 miles with it, and been parked in the garage every night. Much of the black plastic trim has also been repainted black. Brand new headlights and clear corners have also been put on the car.

The drivetrain - short block, clutch, tranny and rear end gears all have around 1000 miles on them.

The car has flowmaster mufflers,jba headers, 3:55 gears and Pro 5.0 shifter, otherwise stock performance wise. The car comes with ROH Snyper wheels, 275s in the rear. The stock seats have been replaced with black leather seats from a 96 Mustang Saleen.

The only problem with the car is that the starter will need replacing soon and you'll need a new speedo gear and VSS sensor to correct for the new 3:55 rear end gears.

I also have a BBK off-road X pipe that I may be able to include with the sale of the car.

I also have a top of the line custom car cover that could be worked in also.

The car just had the oil changed and I will smog the car upon sale.

Please PM me offers.

-

Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
rjl50believer
¯
Member # 5598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rjl50believer  Ford pictures for rjl50believer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
props on a clean ass notch bump

--------------------
1993 gt
Blue and Silver two tone SOLD!!
68 mustang in progress

Posts: 93 | From: east bay 925 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GREAT color choice. You do put together very nice fox bodies [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This was always my favorite foxbody here on cafords..you put 2 really clean fox's together, to bad the GT was stolen though...Car is worth it in my opinion, considering there are some POS fox's selling for 5-6k on craigslist.. [patriot]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One of the cleanest Fox bodies ever. I saw that car before you got it and its come a LONG way. [patriot]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the props guys.

Now does anyone want to buy it? [Big Grin] [Razz]

88gt
Custom
Member # 579

ttt
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Replied to all PMs.
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zach  Ford pictures for Zach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice car. what color is that?
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

quote:
Originally posted by Zach:
nice car. what color is that?

Thanks. The color is a custom mix. I'm not even sure the name of it.
wikaweez
¯
Member # 7171

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wikaweez  Ford pictures for wikaweez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks clean "house of paint" ?
Posts: 108 | From: From Da Bay to SAC/Elk G. | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

quote:
Originally posted by wikaweez:
looks clean "house of paint" ?

No, it's not house of paint. It's a custom mix that a friend put together.
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

For those people that have asked for more pics, I've uploaded some to my album here:

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00000579

saleen_freak
¯
Member # 6521

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen_freak  Ford pictures for saleen_freak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is a really nice fox body. Reminds me of my high school car...its what started me off with mustangs.
Posts: 211 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
will u take $4000 cash and a playstation 3??

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM Sent

[ November 17, 2006, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: 91Trunkster ]

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The car is sold. [patriot]

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com