Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 1984 Ford LX 5.0 Notchback $2000

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: 1984 Ford LX 5.0 Notchback $2000
picuplouie
¯
Member # 5948

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for picuplouie  Ford pictures for picuplouie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For sale here is my 1984 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 Notchback. I'm selling it because, just last week, it got hit on the left fender by the drivers door. Some punk ass hit and run on me at the local supermarket. Caused very minor minor damage but I just don't feel like fixing it and want to move on to a newer car. There is NO frame damage. Had it verified that it's all on the surface. So, that puts to rest anyone saying there is frame damage and the lowballs start rolling in. It won't work here. Plus I need better gas mileage for the commute now a days also. I probably did more damage by opening the door. The car is pretty much all stock down to the pushbutton radio. With many new parts. Very nice orignal interior. It's one heck of a deal I think. I'm only asking for $2000.00. Price is negotiable but bare in mind, if you offer something stupid, don't feel bad if you a get stupid response and the price goes up. If you have any questions please feel free to inbox me or call the number provided and leave a message so I can call you back. I work alot so excuse the time it might take sometimes for me toget back to you. I've included some info on the car and pics.

1984 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 Notchback
Automatic
No engine mods (All stock & smog legal)
No A/C
Manual windows & locks
Factory pushbutton radio
108k miles (Actual mileage)
16" Chrome ponies (PERFECT CONDITION)
Pirelli P6 Tires (Alot of thread left)
Clifford Alarm

7/06-New exhaust system done. Single pipe (Flowmaster) into dual tips out the back.
6/06-New fuel pump w/ accessories.
5/06-Tune-up w/ smog.
2/06-New alternator.
2/06-New radiator w/ accessories.
1/06-New battery.
4/05-New TFI module.
2/05-New radiator hoses. Upper & lower.
2/05-New headlamps, all 4.

Oil changed every 3k. Receipts for all the above work done and MORE. This is a daily driver and NOT a show car. It fights with traffic, road debris, birds, and everything else daily you might encounter on the highways. If your looking for a spotless car look elsewhere. A stock daliy driver with potential, then you might have come to the right place.

Call (510)444-6847 Home or inbox me.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ October 19, 2006, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: picuplouie ]

Posts: 68 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
3CHiPs
¯
Member # 6953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3CHiPs  Ford pictures for 3CHiPs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
need a fender i have a drivers side reproduction fender still in the box $70.00 [Big Grin]
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] man that LX is hella clean! too bad you have to sell it? ! I think you should think about it for a bit, imo. TTT for ya, let me know if you have any spare parts?! :-D

Ernesto

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

picuplouie
¯
Member # 5948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for picuplouie  Ford pictures for picuplouie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ernesto, wassupers? It's good to hear from you. Thanks for the support on the Mustang. I just got that new exhaust system put in alittle while ago when I told you about it too. And it cost 3 Ben Franks as a matter of fact! What a waste! lol... And now this damage... I am alittle hesistant on letting it go though. So in the end I might just end up keeping it if the right offer doesn't come in. And just park it. I have to commute now and the Mustang is kinda putting a dent in the wallet! [Eek!]

So, 3CHips. I will let you know about the fender. Thanks. [Smile]

Curt
¯
Member # 6254

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curt  Ford pictures for Curt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aww man The Camaro Kid is right!
Don't sell it! Thats one clean car, and those 4 eyes are getting fewer everyday

--------------------
'90 GT
'94 Toyota 4wd "It have problem"
'56 F100 5.8 AFR185's Vortech SC S-trim

Posts: 866 | From: Monterey/Rocklin | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
picuplouie
¯
Member # 5948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for picuplouie  Ford pictures for picuplouie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM's replied and attempted. 1990Silver5.0 empty your inbox. I can't reply to your question about my Mustang for sale.
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
took the trash out [Big Grin]

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by picuplouie:
Hey Ernesto, wassupers? It's good to hear from you. Thanks for the support on the Mustang. I just got that new exhaust system put in alittle while ago when I told you about it too. And it cost 3 Ben Franks as a matter of fact! What a waste! lol... And now this damage... I am alittle hesistant on letting it go though. So in the end I might just end up keeping it if the right offer doesn't come in. And just park it. I have to commute now and the Mustang is kinda putting a dent in the wallet! [Eek!]

So, 3CHips. I will let you know about the fender. Thanks. [Smile]

i say park it and deal with it when you can. you'll probably end up regretting it later after you sell it! [Frown]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

picuplouie
¯
Member # 5948

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for picuplouie  Ford pictures for picuplouie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TTT

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com