Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » TPS Motorsports New Facility and Merger OpenHouse

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: TPS Motorsports New Facility and Merger OpenHouse
MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Many of you have asked about the "TPS Ford Fest" we have EVERY YEAR... unfortunately we weren't able to have it, as we are going thru a move with the shop.....BUT we're going to have an Open House and Car Show with Borelli MotorSports on:

November 10th, 10AM-2PM

TPS Motorsports and Borelli Motorsports have officially combined to bring everything both company's have offered under 1 roof.
Alot of changes are in store and we invite EVERYONE to come checkout our NEW Facility.
All the same crew is still here, with a few new....and alot more to offer.
Come check us out!!!!

For any one that will register for the event we'll be giving away a free BBQ lunch to you and your family. See ya on November 10th.

-

-

--------------------
Jason McCallum
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown

Posts: 1799 | From: SJ/Campbell, CA USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Registration Link

https://borellimotorsportsandtpsmotorsportscarshow.eventbrite.com/

--------------------
Jason McCallum

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Freakin awesome!!!!!! I work within a block from there and all I can say is club auto sport is growing huge adding more and more shops under the same roof "borelli, supreme,club auto" not sure what else is there and then they newly added a new huge garage out back were "Goodies" shop is.

I'll definetly show up, and it's my excuse to wonder off and check out there facility. "I've been wanting to crash there private parties but now I'm kinda invited lol"

Got my free tickets already!!!!!!

[ 2013-10-27, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Stangn5oh ]

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice place

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

quote:
Originally posted by Stangn5oh:
Freakin awesome!!!!!! I work within a block from there and all I can say is club auto sport is growing huge adding more and more shops under the same roof "borelli, supreme,club auto" not sure what else is there and then they newly added a new huge garage out back were "Goodies" shop is.

I'll definetly show up, and it's my excuse to wonder off and check out there facility. "I've been wanting to crash there private parties but now I'm kinda invited lol"

Got my free tickets already!!!!!!

In case you hadn't heard.....GOODIES has gone bye bye. It's completely empty now.
But we'll see you at the new place. Today was the first day of transferring everything over to the new shop.....all lifts and dyno are now in place, we'll be up and running real soon.

--------------------
Jason McCallum

MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Very nice place

Oh it's very nice.......come checkout the OpenHouse

--------------------
Jason McCallum

CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will try to make it...want to check out the new facilities...
Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

quote:
Originally posted by CobramanPhil:

Hope to see you there Phil.
You still have the '13 Snake?

--------------------
Jason McCallum

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey whats going on, I know ralph personally. We are currently in the process of getting him signed up with Bridgestone.

He was offering me free baseline runs hehe. Are you Ray or Mike?

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MR. STALLION:
quote:

Hope to see you there Phil.
You still have the '13 Snake?

Yes. Still have it and trying to get miles on it:). I've been riding my motorcycle 90% of the time to work so miles are still way low on the Shelby:D
MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

quote:
Originally posted by Bulletsponge:
Are you Ray or Mike?

Neither....
Names Jason....from TPS

quote:
Yes. Still have it and trying to get miles on it:). I've been riding my motorcycle 90% of the time to work so miles are still way low on the Shelby

Well....bring it out on sunday.....perfect chance to get some miles on it.
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

I will do my best to make it there. I have an early meeting with the boss on Sunday, but after that I am pretty free on the calender (except for the honey-dooos..later in the day).
BLK66FB
¯
Member # 8282

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK66FB  Ford pictures for BLK66FB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like a great shop, I'll come by and check it out on Sunday!

--------------------
----------------------

1966 Mustang Fastback
2016 Mustang GT

408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you have to register for admission if your just going to the show without entering your car?

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

BLK66FB
¯
Member # 8282

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK66FB  Ford pictures for BLK66FB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also, do i get a better parking spot if i show my car?

--------------------
----------------------

1966 Mustang Fastback
2016 Mustang GT

CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

I just registered because apparently there is free lunch:) I am not showing my car...unless you guys want to take a look at it in the parking lot with the rest of the cars [Big Grin] I think that registration link is to just show up, correct?

[ 2013-11-10, 05:45 AM: Message edited by: CobramanPhil ]

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500
2011 Porsche 911 TurboS/AWD
2014 GSXR750
2002 GSXR750 Track Beater Bike
2016 Explorer Unlimted

BLK66FB
¯
Member # 8282

Thanks to all involved for putting this on, it was a good event and I enjoyed it! It was good to see the shop, I'll be wanting to have some work done by you all soon.

Hopefully next time I'll be able to stay longer and actually show my car.

--------------------
----------------------

1966 Mustang Fastback
2016 Mustang GT

MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Thanks for coming guys.....the show was amazing and had a ton of cars.
I'll be posting pics later today.

--------------------
Jason McCallum

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com