Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » NorCal SVTPerformance Holiday Group Ride!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NorCal SVTPerformance Holiday Group Ride!
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
**Event Link-http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/california-172/896066-norcal-svtperformance-holiday-group-ride.html**

*Posting to get the word out*

"NOTE: We are now meeting at the Sandy Relief effort Car Show in San Jose. I've provided the adress below. Apparently there will be a nice muscle car show going on on the morning of the event and what better place to meet up than this. Here is the link to information on the car show event:

Home Page

From here we will proceed to the rest of the group drive and we can all end the route here as well. It will be a blast!

Because of the success of the last event, and at the request of numerous Muscle Car enthusiasts in here at SVTP and out, I am organizing another Group Drive to celebrate American Muscle, and the holiday Season! For this drive, we will make it more convenient for the people who live in the South Bay since the last ride was tailored for those who lived in the North Bay. Here is the low down:

BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! I WILL BE GOING WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER AND GIRLFRIEND, THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGED EVENT! IT WILL BE A FAMILY ATMOSPHERE JUST LIKE THE LAST ONE. BRING YOUR KIDS, YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER OR JUST A BUDDY! THE MORE THE MERRIER

Who: Anyone and everyone who wants to enjoy a sunday morning drive with other Muscle Car enthusiasts. Bring your any or all of your friendsFamily members are encouraged to come along , they always take the best pictures and it helps them understand why we love our cars so much!

What: This drive is simply a holiday celebration of AMERICAN MUSCLE with family, friends and Muscle Car enthusiasts!

Where: We have two route options for this drive.

If you plan on attending, post up ,"I'm attending" and right next to it, put the route option that you prefer. "1" or "2" If you are impartial, just pick one. ALSO, PM ME YOUR NUMBER SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU TEXT UPDATES AND CALL YOU IN CASE YOU MAY BE RUNNING LATE TRYING TO SHOW UP TO THE EVENT. I will PM you my number upon receiving yours.

Route 1: Mt. Hamilton, this one will be to the Lick Observatory for some nice views and pictures, then back the same way to a great local restaurant. This is a decent drive with little traffic and a lot of turns. Short and Sweet with good food to eat!

750 Ridder Park Dr, San Jose, CA 95131 to Mount Hamilton Grandview Restaurant - Google Maps Hurrican Sandy Relief effort Car Show to Mount Hamilton Grandview Restaurant - Google Maps[/url]

This route will definitely test our cornering skills, and give us some of the best scenery Northern Cali has to offer.

Route 2: Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. This is always a popular one. The 35 highway gives us some great sweepers and being that it's the winter season, I'm guessing the 35 will have less traffic. Our food stop is THE BBQ spot in Santa Cruz and our final destination is the Boardwalk. I did this because Boardwalk food is not cheap!

Starbucks to santa cruz boardwalk - Google Maps

When:Sunday, December 16, 2012. We will be meeting at 750 Ridder Park Drive, San Jose, CA at 9:00am and again, we will be leaving at 10am sharp!

For the Guys in the San Francisco Bay Area, a bunch of us will be meeting at 7:45 am at:

Starbucks
1212 El Camino Real
San Bruno, CA 94066

and we will be leaving at 8:15am and heading down to the main meet up spot (Hurricane Sandy Relief effort Car Show) as a group. If you are interested in driving down with us, please be at in San Bruno promptly. If you are late, no worries. We'll meet you in San Jose.

Why?: Because it will be a good freaking time!"

[ December 12, 2012, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: SL0BRA650 ]

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will be Taking Route 1.

--------------------
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

SilverCobra7
¯
Member # 11975

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverCobra7  Ford pictures for SilverCobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SL0BRA650:
Will be Taking Route 1.

I'm in... If the weathers good!

--------------------
'03 SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary SOLD
‘99 Mustang GT

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SilverCobra7:
quote:
Originally posted by SL0BRA650:
Will be Taking Route 1.

I'm in... If the weathers good!
+1

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

This cruise is happening tomorrow! Will be taking the San Jose route. It's been pushed back bcus of the weather conditions. This is an End of the year ride out!

--------------------
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Route has been changed to cruise to Santa Clara

--------------------
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so are you guys cruising through San Jose and Santa Clara or just Santa Clara? any stops or meet ups?

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com