Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Steve Saleen presents the Saleen Show & Open House - Corona, CA - Sat, Sept. 15, 2012

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Steve Saleen presents the Saleen Show & Open House - Corona, CA - Sat, Sept. 15, 2012
Jim D.
Member # 8115

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim D.  Ford pictures for Jim D.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Steve Saleen presents the Saleen Show & Open House - Corona, CA - Sat, Sept. 15, 2012

Presented in conjunction with Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club.

Classes for all Mustangs, plus Fords, Camaros, Challengers and others.

Great hotel rates nearby!

Cool Cars! Food! Entertainment! Activities for Kids! Prizes! Family Fun! Saleen Facility Tours!

We hope to see you all there!

Visit http://www.saleenshow.com to download a registration form or register online.

- http://www.saleenshow.com

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi Jim! Thanks for helping me get my fox Saleen signed by Steve at knotts this year! I wish I could make it down again myself but if you have a Saleen or just a mustang fan in general, you have to take the trip down to the factory and check it out.

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

96stang4.6
¯
Member # 9970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96stang4.6  Ford pictures for 96stang4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he has the best tour compared to shelby they show you all the work stations and what componets they put on at those particular work stations from start to end on the sms mustangs camaros and challangers the shelby one just gives a one look at the shop and the cars in their show room
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Hi Jim! Thanks for helping me get my fox Saleen signed by Steve at knotts this year! I wish I could make it down again myself but if you have a Saleen or just a mustang fan in general, you have to take the trip down to the factory and check it out.

-

You lucky SOB !
96stang4.6
¯
Member # 9970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96stang4.6  Ford pictures for 96stang4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he signed my 96 gt and my gtcs

--------------------
93 chp
88 t top mustang gt
87 coupe IRS swapped
12 mustang gt/cs

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 96stang4.6:
he signed my 96 gt and my gtcs

Nice, im jealous of you guys, Lol
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:

-

You lucky SOB !
He also has race car driver Boris Said signature on glovebox

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 96stang4.6:
he has the best tour compared to shelby they show you all the work stations and what componets they put on at those particular work stations from start to end on the sms mustangs camaros and challangers the shelby one just gives a one look at the shop and the cars in their show room

Are you referring to the shop in Irvine? he moved they are out in mid america somewhere
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com