Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Cruise to CA Fords Show (updated) (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cruise to CA Fords Show (updated)
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im trying to get a cruise together to the Car show/bbq/race on July 21st at Sacramento Raceway.

Im meeting a small group at the Best Buy Parking Lot of East Palo Alto. @8:30am and leave by 9:00

From there we take Dumbarton Bridge to 880N and stop at the Valero off of 92 ONLY if we there is a small group willing to cruise out with us. We should reach the Valero by 9:30-9:45ish and will leave as soon as the entire group gathers.

From 880N we will be taking 580 t0 680 where we will meet up with another group of cars at the Chevron off of Lake Herman Rd around 10:3ish.

Oh yea...NO Donuts/Sideshows/or anything else that will effect the entire group's reputation with local Law Enforcement.

Route:
-8:30am Best Buy of East Palo Alto Leave 9am
-9:30am Nation's right across the street from valero Off hwy 92 leave 9:45
-10:30 Lake Herman Rd off 680 (Chevron)leave 10:45ish
-12pm arrive Sacramento Raceway.

Thank you

Pm me if anyone wants me to shoot them a text when I arrive at these spots. I will be sending out texts to people who have already pm'ed me their number.

Oh yea, look for the BATMOBIL. lol

[ July 10, 2012, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: BLK35th ]

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you should head up jackson turns into foothill and meet up at the safeway parking lot, alot bigger than valero and its a straight shot to I580
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Too many stop lights.lol. Rather just take one light onto and off the freeway.

--------------------
hahahahaha

Sikwidit-blumaxx88
¯
Member # 11046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sikwidit-blumaxx88  Ford pictures for Sikwidit-blumaxx88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let me know how many I'll have about 8 of my members with may b willing to meet up close to richmond somewhere let me kno.

--------------------
SikwidiT cc
1988 5.0

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BLK35th:
Too many stop lights.lol. Rather just take one light onto and off the freeway.

theres only 2 and everyone would be able to get on at the same time. but i'll be heading out on this cruise
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why don't you make the second meet spot past the bay bridge. So us city and northern peninsula guys don't have to drive to EPA or Hayward.

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

quote:
Originally posted by TORTA:
Why don't you make the second meet spot past the bay bridge. So us city and northern peninsula guys don't have to drive to EPA or Hayward.

that route is longer for us in the east/south bay, I80 all the way blows
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
quote:
Originally posted by TORTA:

that route is longer for us in the east/south bay, I80 all the way blows
+1 too many Pruis' in SF. lol Them drivers piss me off. lol, It would be kind of out of the way. My intention was to have all the cars coming from EPA and further South can meet at EPA best buy. And all the cars in the east bay area can meet at the Valero off 92 or nearby.

--------------------
hahahahaha

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

quote:
Originally posted by RacerX:
Let me know how many I'll have about 8 of my members with may b willing to meet up close to richmond somewhere let me kno.

Damn, lol. Was trying to make as few stops as possible in order to get some good spots in the back lot. How about we all make it a point to be near the 680/80 interchange by 10:30ish-11am?

[ June 08, 2012, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: BLK35th ]

--------------------
hahahahaha

Sikwidit-blumaxx88
¯
Member # 11046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sikwidit-blumaxx88  Ford pictures for Sikwidit-blumaxx88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol near let me kno if you wanna stop an meet up mayb leave earlier? Jus let me kno hard to meet like that plus we would be back tracking. Let me kno.

--------------------
SikwidiT cc
1988 5.0

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

quote:
Originally posted by RacerX:
Lol near let me kno if you wanna stop an meet up mayb leave earlier? Jus let me kno hard to meet like that plus we would be back tracking. Let me kno.

Have to ask my group about leaving early.lol. But I am trying to probably stop over at the chevron off of 680 once we cross the Bridge on the way to 80. That could be a possibility, so lets keep that optional.

Might be leaving earlier, its all on the rest of the group.

--------------------
hahahahaha

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

we could meet up on north texes road its about a mile or two after that interchange or the chp truck stop place lol
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
we could meet up on north texes road its about a mile or two after that interchange or the chp truck stop place lol

I would but Im already meeting up another small group at that gas station. I wana stay as close to the entrance and exit to the freeway as possible. And we want to limit our stop and go driving because a lot of us are taking just enough gas to make it there and have a few runs...no full tanks.lol

Or you can meet us all at lake herman ave off 680 at the chevron. Thats our last stop before we make a straight shot to sac.

--------------------
hahahahaha

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I PMed you brother, hope to hear from you soon....

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Me and my lady want to go. Where can I meet up with you guys?

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

best bet for you james is the chevron in lake herman rd
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

TTT
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
Me and my lady want to go. Where can I meet up with you guys?

James let me know if you go me and couple guys heading. Up there too
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

ttt whos all in?
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

bump

--------------------
hahahahaha

87 White T
¯
Member # 9098

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 White T  Ford pictures for 87 White T  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can somebody hit me up that day when you guys hit the 580 680 change in san ramon so i can meet and ride out with you guys?

--------------------
Yellow/Black S197 (Sold)
White 87 T-Top

sonicblue03
Member # 12188

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for sonicblue03  Ford pictures for sonicblue03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey guys i just bought my cobra a couple of months ago , im new to the site , im going to the track on Saturday but being new, i dont know any one. i live in woodland ca , can i meet u guys on I80 by dixon and role out to sac with u ?

--------------------
terminator

Vallejo707
¯
Member # 10296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vallejo707  Ford pictures for Vallejo707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sonicblue03:
hey guys i just bought my cobra a couple of months ago , im new to the site , im going to the track on Saturday but being new, i dont know any one. i live in woodland ca , can i meet u guys on I80 by dixon and role out to sac with u ?

your best bet is to calculate when we will pass dixon and hook up in the freeway... we are leaving the last meeup at ,Lake Herman Rd off 680 (Chevron)leave 10:45ish

--------------------
PS3 Game Tag: BeAsVtown
Sold: 2007 Yamaha R6 "Candy"
Sold: 1989 Mustang Vert
Current: 2012 Mustang 5.0

Posts: 799 | From: Vallejo,Ca | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

quote:

Just put your ear to the ground around 10:45 at the 680-80 interchange. You are bound to hear a roaring thunder.lol [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
hahahahaha

87 White T
¯
Member # 9098

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 White T  Ford pictures for 87 White T  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BLK35th:
quote:

Just put your ear to the ground around 10:45 at the 680-80 interchange. You are bound to hear a roaring thunder.lol [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
[patriot] [dance] Cant wait!

--------------------
Yellow/Black S197 (Sold)
White 87 T-Top

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com