Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sacramento GTG 5/19.Map Inside-ROLL CALL- (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sacramento GTG 5/19.Map Inside-ROLL CALL-
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seeing if anyone wants to come out to a little night time Sacramento GTG next Friday or Saturday.Not sure where yet,just somewhere cool we can kick back and BS/bench race and not get run off.Thinking about somewhere central like around Cal-Expo,Arden Fair area.Would like to see some of the OG's come out too,the people ive been racing with since way back(you know who you are).

Edit : So this is gonna be moved to Saturday the 19th since the 12th is Grudge Night and the 19th will work better with alot of peoples schedules.
The spot is gonna be the Kohls parking lot,in front of the closed down Roomsource,sort of behind The Olive Garden.This is the corner of Arden and Challenge way.If your car is lowered id recommend coming in from Challenge Way too. [Wink]

Red star marks the spot.
 -

[ May 10, 2012, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So spots i was thinking of are Toys R Us parking lot?Costco parking lot by REI and The Radisson at the end of Exposition(a little more secluded)?Kohls/Olive Garden parking lot?Anywhere else you guys can think of or think would be cool let us know so we can decide on a spot.
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Also gotta figure which night works best for everyone.

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might be interested...

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:

Later the better for me!!!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:

Im thinking 9:30 or 10:00 Saturday night,after Grudge Night,in front of the closed down Room Source in the Kohls parking lot on Arden.

[ May 07, 2012, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Same for me, saturday would be good

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
quote:

I know alot of people would love to see that Fastback in person,including me. [patriot]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
quote:

I know alot of people would love to see that Fastback in person,including me. [patriot]
Fastback isn't running, i should be getting the motor sometime this month. I was thinking of cruising my 95GT

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

My bad,i forgot you were working on it.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
My bad,i forgot you were working on it.

Its cool man.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Were gonna do this on Saturday the 19th.The 12th is Grudge Night and alot of people are busy.Plus it gives more time to round people up.

--------------------

Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down for this. I haven't been out in awhile.

The Cobra has like 3" of dust. haha

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Seeing if anyone wants to come out to a little night time Sacramento GTG next Friday or Saturday.Not sure where yet,just somewhere cool we can kick back and BS/bench race and not get run off.Thinking about somewhere central like around Cal-Expo,Arden Fair area.Would like to see the OG's come out,the people ive been racing with since way back(you know who you are).

Edit : So this is gonna be moved to Saturday the 19th since the 12th is Grudge Night and the 19th will work better with alot of peoples schedules.

How do I become a CaFords OG like you guys? lol.

I think I missed the cutoff by 2 years? I think I joined in 2005. haha

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Everyones welcome,i dont own the roads. [patriot] And you are an OG,lol. I just havent seen alot of the old crew in a while,although i thinks its been more me laying low than them.I kinda dropped off the radar after my arm surgery.

[ May 08, 2012, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------

flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not a OG but I'm down to hang out if I'm welcomed lol
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

The more people that come out the cooler it will be.Maybe this could be a new spot to find people at on Saturady nights.The Sunrise and Greenback spot is waaaaaaaay too hot and way too far from the freeway.

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

19th might work for me.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Everyones welcome,i dont own the roads. [patriot] And you are an OG,lol. I just havent seen alot of the old crew in a while,although i thinks its been more me laying low than them.I kinda dropped off the radar after my arm surgery.

i haven't been to a cafords get together since 03ish.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down for the 19th. Gives me time to lower my car switch my rims and tint my windows
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jeff ill be down to roll if I don't work that night, havnt seen you in a while. It would be good to set up the old sac crew

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Chipotle is right across the street right?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

I dont think so.Theres a CoCos right in the front.Cheesecake Factory and Arden Mall is right across the street.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com