Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Half Moon bay car show this weekend?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Half Moon bay car show this weekend?
NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCAL SS  Ford pictures for NORCAL SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone going from here?

--------------------
2011 CTS-V
4400 POUND PIG
11.3@94 1/4
102 1/8

03Cali_Svt
¯
Member # 6301

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03Cali_Svt  Ford pictures for 03Cali_Svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman u will be missed
Aka 1Qwk5ohhhhhh......
'03 Ox White LIGHTNING "
'90 Faleen "under construction"

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is it saturday or sunday?

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

03Cali_Svt
¯
Member # 6301

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03Cali_Svt  Ford pictures for 03Cali_Svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sunday

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman u will be missed
Aka 1Qwk5ohhhhhh......
'03 Ox White LIGHTNING "
'90 Faleen "under construction"

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this year it will be both days. saturday's main event will be a demo derby and sundays main event will be the unicycle races which are pretty funny, they arent your standard unicycle its actually a street bike with no front wheel or forks and has a set of skis attached and they drag race them.

10-5 on sat and 10-4 sunday. give yourself plenty of time cause it will be crowded on hwy 1!

unicycles:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Tt-kon2ko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGUZPih_sn0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR8hJvxNDN8

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
heres the link:

http://www.miramarevents.com/dreammachines/schedule.html

Alex's 93 lx
¯
Member # 11125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alex's 93 lx  Ford pictures for Alex's 93 lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do u know How much it is to put your Car in and do u need to pre register , and if the other people that roll with u in the car pay to. Thanks

--------------------
93 fox

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

you may want to pre-register. the show fills up quick! but then again it has only been a 1 day show in the past! I've been going for 6 years and its $20 a person no matter what to get in. I do believe if you park somehwere in town like at the brewery you can just walk in. but that fills up quick!! and if you know HMB there is no parking anywhere near the airport pretty much so it kind of forces you to drive in.

$20 a person to me isnt too bad considering they always put on a show (in the past its been monster trucks,uni cycle or freestyle MX) and you get the car show + music and they always seem to have a drag car section where they usually fire something ridiculous up. if you think about it good guys is like $17 a person plus $8 to park so to me its all the same.plus if you are at all into airplanes you can check them out or if you have kids they can go inside, they also offer bi-plane rides for a few bucks as well.

HMB dream machines has a facebook page if you need to ask pre-register questions or you can call or email the link above.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

looks like registration is $40 and can be paid at the gate. they have also brought back monster truck rides this year for the kids and will also have a go-kart setup for the kids/adults this year as well.

by far probably my favorite "local" show of the year.

dmostz
¯
Member # 11760

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmostz  Ford pictures for dmostz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm gonna put my car in the show for the lulz both days. Norcal SS you bringing your truck? I want to see that beast!
Posts: 74 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Mar 2012  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by dmostz:
I'm gonna put my car in the show for the lulz both days. Norcal SS you bringing your truck? I want to see that beast!

his tbss? thats sold.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCAL SS  Ford pictures for NORCAL SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I sold both of them but i will be towing my Ctsv with our new escalade to the show.

--------------------
2011 CTS-V
4400 POUND PIG
11.3@94 1/4
102 1/8

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

pimp shit

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

Thats how we roll in frisco

--------------------
2011 CTS-V
4400 POUND PIG
11.3@94 1/4
102 1/8

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

quote:
Originally posted by NORCAL SS:
Thats how we roll in the 650

Fixed [Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

dmostz
¯
Member # 11760

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmostz  Ford pictures for dmostz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I sold both of them but i will be towing my Ctsv with our new escalade to the show.

right on man, i think i saw you at the In N Out in millbrae a couple weeks ago in the escalade? ill say whats up if i see you at the meet.
Posts: 74 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Mar 2012  |  :
NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

yup that was me

--------------------
2011 CTS-V
4400 POUND PIG
11.3@94 1/4
102 1/8

5.0 LsX
¯
Member # 10017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0 LsX  Ford pictures for 5.0 LsX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there on some new wheels [Big Grin]

--------------------
91' Notch

norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalstangman  Ford pictures for norcalstangman  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there in my 64 Catalina and my boy with 64 galaxie.
Posts: 444 | From: san mateo, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

-

--------------------
2011 CTS-V
4400 POUND PIG
11.3@94 1/4
102 1/8

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice cars Norcal. I bet you get quite a bit of attention when they are together. [patriot]

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

Oh boy dope boy fresh

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

sounds like next year it will back to one day and no derby. fucking tree huggers:
http://www.hmbreview.com/news/derby-two-day-dream-may-be-over/article_a60cc966-93a6-11e1-b835-0019bb2963f4.html#.T6DHvLmxyGs.facebook

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com