Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Car Show June 3, 2012

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Car Show June 3, 2012
QuarterHorse'93'
¯
Member # 11882

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for QuarterHorse'93'  Ford pictures for QuarterHorse'93'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bay Area Mustang Association

Don't forget, Ponies and Snakes is early this year: June 3rd in Danville. Registration is now open at www.PoniesandSnakes.com

- come and join us for the HOTTEST MUSTANG SHOW IN THE BAY !

--------------------
Facebook.com/bayareamustangassociation
BayAreaMustangAssociation.com -BAMA
Mustang Club of America-MCA
65 Coupe-QuarterHorse
04 Azure Blue Mach1

Posts: 167 | From: 510-East Bay | Registered: Apr 2012  |  :
QuarterHorse'93'
¯
Member # 11882

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for QuarterHorse'93'  Ford pictures for QuarterHorse'93'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BAMA still has spaces open for our annual car show. Last year we had over 100 cars. Spectators are free so if you don't enter a car stop by and check out some really clean rides and the Danville Livery shopping center. We start parking after 7:30am and check in goes from 7:30am to 10am. If you'd like to park with friends show up in a group, so you can get in one after the other. If you'd like a "Class Winner" plaque, top 3 in every class. They will be judging on workmanship & can't stress this enough CLEANLINESS, clean the shit out of it. Stop by and say hi to us at the BAMA Booth.

--------------------
65 Coupe-QuarterHorse
04 Azure Blue Mach1

QuarterHorse'93'
¯
Member # 11882

Update: Parking and Registration will actually be 8:00am to 9:30am. And the shopping center is providing a dj for the event.

--------------------
65 Coupe-QuarterHorse
04 Azure Blue Mach1

my99cobra46
Member # 9792

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for my99cobra46  Ford pictures for my99cobra46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I clicked on the hyperlink and the page wont load. Any one know the location address?
510.86.notch
¯
Member # 9892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510.86.notch  Ford pictures for 510.86.notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by my99cobra46:
I clicked on the hyperlink and the page wont load. Any one know the location address?

The Paddock at the Livery
400 Sycamore Valley Rd West
Danville
CA 94526

--------------------
91 mustang coupe
84 mustang svo
89 mustang.4cyl5speed.
87 thunderbird turbo coupe-sold
86 mustang GT hatch-sold-kinda
86 mustang coupe-sold

Posts: 1062 | From: san leandro | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
QuarterHorse'93'
¯
Member # 11882

Check out the thanks to those who came and today's show pictures slideshow at the shows website link above.

[ June 04, 2012, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: QuarterHorse ]

--------------------
65 Coupe-QuarterHorse
04 Azure Blue Mach1

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com