Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » MY coverage from today's Stang Cruise & 2 cents - 04.01.12

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MY coverage from today's Stang Cruise & 2 cents - 04.01.12
Ernesto_jr
¯
Member # 10802

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ernesto_jr  Ford pictures for Ernesto_jr  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's MY coverage of todays event, had a good time and was able to put faces to user names on here and other forums. Thanks KINGROY for organizing the event and making things happen. PERFECT WEATHER & HELLA CARS!

Just took a few shots but enjoy, feel free to add your pics and video links here if you like:

Here's my ride:
 -
Super nice vert next to me
 -

Loved the Carbon Fiber accents on this bad ass looking NOTCH from Mtn View
 -

My boy Street Actions Deepa and his Mach 1 rolling into Oakland Walmart
 -

Group leaving Oakland
 -

Nice Shirt!
 -

-
 -

[ April 02, 2012, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: Ernesto_jr ]

--------------------
Junior -
1993 COBRA
1993 Acura Integra GS-R
www.WEKFEST.com
ADVANCED AUTO - San Ramon

Posts: 153 | From: SF BAY AREA - Union City | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Ernesto_jr
¯
Member # 10802

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ernesto_jr  Ford pictures for Ernesto_jr  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Junior -
1993 COBRA
1993 Acura Integra GS-R
www.WEKFEST.com

Ernesto_jr
¯
Member # 10802

-
 -

--------------------
Junior -
1993 COBRA
1993 Acura Integra GS-R
www.WEKFEST.com

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Or not......

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Ernesto_jr
¯
Member # 10802

quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Or not......

NOT?

[ April 02, 2012, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: Ernesto_jr ]

--------------------
Junior -
1993 COBRA
1993 Acura Integra GS-R
www.WEKFEST.com

1BAD SVT
¯
Member # 10456

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1BAD SVT  Ford pictures for 1BAD SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Or not......

Hey nice runs with yu bro post them vids up

--------------------
96 MysticSnake
01 Saleen Rip
GMxSmoker

If you aint 1st your last!! shake n bake

Ernesto_jr
¯
Member # 10802

-

--------------------
Junior -
1993 COBRA
1993 Acura Integra GS-R
www.WEKFEST.com

S351-R
CAFords OG
Member # 1605

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S351-R  Ford pictures for S351-R    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice to have met you today and taking the time to talk about your bad-ass Cobra [worship] . I have the Saleen 'vert parked next to you and my brother has the blue notch.

[ April 02, 2012, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: S351-R ]

Ernesto_jr
¯
Member # 10802

quote:
Originally posted by S351-R:
Nice to have met you today and taking the time to talk about your bad-ass Cobra [worship] . I have the Saleen 'vert parked next to you and my brother has the blue notch.

Thanks! Nice mtg you guys! I didnt know that was yor vert, super minty! Big fan for sure!

Try to come thru on Tuesday nights in Union City! Im hosting weekly Tuesday Get Togethers and need more Ford Family there! LOL, I know alot of my import friends will be going!

Charity Food Truck Mafia and Car Meets 6-9pm @ James Logan High. Totally legit and collabing with teachers and UCPD. Info in in the events section!

Hope to see u there!

--------------------
Junior -
1993 COBRA
1993 Acura Integra GS-R
www.WEKFEST.com

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ernesto_jr:
quote:
Originally posted by S351-R:

Thanks! Nice mtg you guys! I didnt know that was yor vert, super minty! Big fan for sure!

Try to come thru on Tuesday nights in Union City! Im hosting weekly Tuesday Get Togethers and need more Ford Family there! LOL, I know alot of my import friends will be going!

Charity Food Truck Mafia and Car Meets 6-9pm @ James Logan High. Totally legit and collabing with teachers and UCPD. Info in in the events section!

Hope to see u there!

I'll make it out one of these tuesday's. I went to James Logan so it's always nice to go back and visit.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com