Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » meet in folsom tonight... sorry for the late notice

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: meet in folsom tonight... sorry for the late notice
fastivab6tg25mr
¯
Member # 11446

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastivab6tg25mr  Ford pictures for fastivab6tg25mr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a note from the guys puttin it on:
HOPEFULLY EVERY ONE SHOWS UP AND WE HAVE GOOD TIME
NO STUPID S**T PLEASE

1.NO BURNOUTS
2.NO DRIFTING
3.NO REVVING(ONLY IF YOU HAVE 2STEP JK)
4.NO E-BREAKING
5.NO SETTING CAR ALARMS OF IN THE GARAGE ON PURPOSE
6.LOUD MUSIC SHOULD B FINE ONCE YOURE ON THE TOP FLOOR

"I DON'T MEAN TO BE A D**K"
"just some somethings i wanted to say so we can keep having these meets and enjoy our passion for cars, i like this garage,etc you guys can go ahead and do what you want but just think of the people that will be up set with you if ruin it,and am sure now wants the cops to show up and harass them especially Folsom P.D see y'all tomorrow .

http://www.facebook.com/events/328192203889863/

06ragtopgt_SOS
¯
Member # 11327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Ford pictures for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Me and my cousin are heading over from roseville now

--------------------
Lame ass 2006 3V GT. Low and slow, all bark, no bite.

06ragtopgt_SOS
¯
Member # 11327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Ford pictures for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Probably shouldve asked, what time? There's no one here lol

--------------------

fastivab6tg25mr
¯
Member # 11446

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastivab6tg25mr  Ford pictures for fastivab6tg25mr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea... so apparently the guy who set it all up was not smart enough to ask permission to be there... got booted in less than an hour. someone was supposed to post a sign or something that it got moved to behind the chevron.
06ragtopgt_SOS
¯
Member # 11327

We figured as much, we looked around the area and called it quits after a while, I see you're from roseville, I'm looking to get some going out here if you're interested

--------------------

fastivab6tg25mr
¯
Member # 11446

always interested... i usually roll with an sti, forrester,90ish supra, evo9, and sometimes a miata or 2.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com