Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » BUDWEISER Car Show TOMORROW!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: BUDWEISER Car Show TOMORROW!!!
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Info posted in event section, just a reminder! Going to be close to 500 cars, admission is free to view cars in show, going to be good food and BEER there! Show from 10am-3pm!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Vallejo707
¯
Member # 10296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vallejo707  Ford pictures for Vallejo707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I almost forgot about this [Big Grin]

--------------------
PS3 Game Tag: BeAsVtown
Sold: 2007 Yamaha R6 "Candy"
Sold: 1989 Mustang Vert
Current: 2012 Mustang 5.0

Posts: 799 | From: Vallejo,Ca | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Frank Riley
¯
Member # 10523

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Riley  Ford pictures for Frank Riley    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Went to it, nice turn out and a lot of wind. Come to our show next weekend!!!
Wild Horses
CAR SHOW ELK GROVE FORD Oct 1, 2011. FREE FOOD!!!!!
Fun, Hot Cars!!! Gates open 8:00am cars in place by 10:00am, free food 11:00am to 1:00pm. 10 trophies (year classes), 1 best of show trophy. Free for people to come and see the show. All Mustangs welcome!
Elk Grove, California. Please register before Sept 24, 2011. You can get in the day of the show! WildHorsesMustangAssociation.com
Registration forms on the site. Please get them mailed in!

--------------------
WildHorsesMustangAssociation.com

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Frank Riley:
Went to it, nice turn out and a lot of wind. Come to our show next weekend!!!
Wild Horses
CAR SHOW ELK GROVE FORD Oct 1, 2011. FREE FOOD!!!!!
Fun, Hot Cars!!! Gates open 8:00am cars in place by 10:00am, free food 11:00am to 1:00pm. 10 trophies (year classes), 1 best of show trophy. Free for people to come and see the show. All Mustangs welcome!
Elk Grove, California. Please register before Sept 24, 2011. You can get in the day of the show! WildHorsesMustangAssociation.com
Registration forms on the site. Please get them mailed in!

Yeah the wind was crazy this year, last year there was no wind and extremely hot!! I saw ya putting flyers in cars and in mine, mine was the redfire 03 cobra.

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Frank Riley
¯
Member # 10523

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Riley  Ford pictures for Frank Riley    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes I remember it, very nice! Would love to see you at our show!

--------------------
WildHorsesMustangAssociation.com

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com