Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Georgetown Cruise Today

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Georgetown Cruise Today
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks to everyone that came out today and showed some support, we had members of three different clubs rolling with us showing the Mustangs love, everyone was nice and had a ton of fun hitting the twisties, to the guy that wrecked into the cliff man are you lucky the Deputy's were out there. Here's a link to some pics.

http://www.norcalsvtoa.com/forum/showthread.php?p=116877#post116877

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
to the guy that wrecked into the cliff

que que?!? What happen Mike. Any pics of said wreck?

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:

Yeah let's just say it was a mess I will let the driver chime in if he chooses to but I have always said make sure your car is set up for this kind of driving those roads are no joke. BTW I want to give a shot out to Nitto the new 555's on the Cobra performed beautifully today!
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

+1 show them piks!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
quote:

+1 show them piks!
Nah no pics of the wreck good thing was no one got hurt and no other car got hit dude just completely F'd his car up bad I don't know how it happened I was way out in front driving the crap out of my Cobra.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com