Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 408 car meet (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 408 car meet
wichoms4
¯
Member # 10900

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wichoms4  Ford pictures for wichoms4    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whens the next ca fords San Jose meet? last one was a good turn out..

--------------------
1998 CAMARO SS

Anyone can shift an auto, but not too many can bang gears...

BLK66FB
¯
Member # 8282

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK66FB  Ford pictures for BLK66FB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Should do one at the old PW at foxworthy and Meridian, whole lot is empty... lots of room for cars [Smile]

--------------------
----------------------

1966 Mustang Fastback
2016 Mustang GT

RTHLS 03
¯
Member # 10047

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RTHLS 03  Ford pictures for RTHLS 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down for anoda meet

--------------------
RUTHLESS 03
00 GT R.I.P
03 10TH Anny
04 CBR 600rr
09 R6

wichoms4
¯
Member # 10900

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wichoms4  Ford pictures for wichoms4    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea we need to get another one going. weather is looking good.

--------------------
1998 CAMARO SS

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We should do some for this weekend..or next weekend!

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was goanna be at the end of the month but too much is happnin,tps motorsports and speed citys on the 30th. And our 50s are falln apart, my grls 50 in the shop, my 50 needs a clutch bad, and cachorro5.0 cant even drive his cuz his clutch n tranny but i thnk his is in the as well . Were not trynna make a meet and not show “santaclaralx & now cachorro5.0“ lol my bad i had too;) will try and make it happen asap

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
wichoms4
¯
Member # 10900

quote:
Originally posted by Stangn5oh:
It was goanna be at the end of the month but too much is happnin,tps motorsports and speed citys on the 30th. And our 50s are falln apart, my grls 50 in the shop, my 50 needs a clutch bad, and cachorro5.0 cant even drive his cuz his clutch n tranny but i thnk his is in the as well . Were not trynna make a meet and not show “santaclaralx & now cachorro5.0“ lol my bad i had too;) will try and make it happen asap

yea bro thanks. last meet i had a great time. i got my car running n want to be out there. keep us updated with the meets. thanks

--------------------
1998 CAMARO SS

wichoms4
¯
Member # 10900

quote:
Originally posted by 1sickGT:

we should... we should try out target on King & Story. the back lot next to famsa is always empty n plus starbucks n jamba juice is right there to keep fresh..lol

--------------------
1998 CAMARO SS

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wichoms4:
quote:

we should... we should try out target on King & Story. the back lot next to famsa is always empty n plus starbucks n jamba juice is right there to keep fresh..lol
Fosho!! I'm always down to meet up..

--------------------

2015 Mustang GT

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im ready

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
wichoms4
¯
Member # 10900

quote:
quote:
quote:

Fosho!! I'm always down to meet up..
lets get the word out & set up a date.

--------------------
1998 CAMARO SS

wichoms4
¯
Member # 10900

quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
im ready

what up will.. that makes two of us.. [dance]

--------------------
1998 CAMARO SS

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Yea that would be nice to have it on story n king, the only problem is cops in that area are dicks, the bugs meet up their and on stevens creek and cops dnt care about them cuz forsure they dnt cause trouble. Im pretty sure theyll probly do a under hood check. Its not a biggy for me, but sounds good.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

wichoms4
¯
Member # 10900

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yea that would be nice to have it on story n king, the only problem is cops in that area are dicks, the bugs meet up their and on stevens creek and cops dnt care about them cuz forsure they dnt cause trouble. Im pretty sure theyll probly do a under hood check. Its not a biggy for me, but sounds good.
got a good point on the cops checking under the hood.but can they without your permission?

--------------------
1998 CAMARO SS

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Its good to actually get feed back. oyA from the last meet ppl wanted to cruise to sonics in gilroy and that was our next thing but we lagged on it and now sumone else is doin it. Its all good tho. Now if we do a meet on story n king where would the cruise start and end. we gotta thnk about everything and not cut corners, Thnk about ppl cumn from sac,oak,frisco, salinas,redwood,stack etc. not just the locals. Did u wanna add sum runs also lik last time. So basicly how would u make it better than the last ones

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

got a good point on the cops checking under the hood.but can they without your permission?
Cops always have probable cause, being that any exhaust other than stock is illegal, loitering,tint, an air freshner hangin from rear view mirror, and thats only the start of it. They popped our hoods like a month ago at dennys on silver creek. No tickets wer issued but they couldve if they wanted so hot heads could get us all tickets. Yea theirs plenty of empty parking lots its just taylor n coleman is a for sure place were car enthusiest arent bothered so far but that place is goanna get heat preety soon, cuz sum ppl wanted to burn out, and thats sumthn u cant control, i personally dont care what ever happens happens.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

wichoms4
¯
Member # 10900

quote:
Its good to actually get feed back. oyA from the last meet ppl wanted to cruise to sonics in gilroy and that was our next thing but we lagged on it and now sumone else is doin it. Its all good tho. Now if we do a meet on story n king where would the cruise start and end. we gotta thnk about everything and not cut corners, Thnk about ppl cumn from sac,oak,frisco, salinas,redwood,stack etc. not just the locals. Did u wanna add sum runs also lik last time. So basicly how would u make it better than the last ones

thats a very good question. im not a big organizer. one thing i do know if street racing is going to happen it better be in a scluded area. SJPD has every race spot covered. i got busted last night. was gonna race a honda on helyer n boom a swat of sjpd cars come out the cuts.last one was a good turn out but every one got slit up right when we left the spot. if we take off for a cruise we need check points to gather up everyone & no one falls behind. anymore ideas?

--------------------
1998 CAMARO SS

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

And no sideshows or burnouts.. a cruise to sonics sounds like a good idea [patriot]

--------------------

2015 Mustang GT

1SIKSVT
¯
Member # 9362

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SIKSVT  Ford pictures for 1SIKSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
im ready

i'm down

--------------------
01 blk stang(SOLD)
07 gt(SOLD)
03 cobra dark shadow gray

wichoms4
¯
Member # 10900

quote:
And no sideshows or burnouts.. a cruise to sonics sounds like a good idea [patriot]

+1

--------------------
1998 CAMARO SS

3xblack GT
¯
Member # 1185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3xblack GT  Ford pictures for 3xblack GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's do it...
1RaReSnAkE
¯
Member # 7951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaReSnAkE  Ford pictures for 1RaReSnAkE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im down! The snake should be ready hopefully next weekend.

--------------------
~2004 Torch Red Cobra~
Tuned by Bob Kurgan-3/22/2014

-2004 Silver Cobra'Tuned By Bob Kurgan'TOTALED R.I.P. 7/28/2013

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Lik i said u cant really control side show activity, but stating it here is good to cover our ass. Udnt wanna jump the gun either, thats y non of the other meets never were meets. the reason y myself and cachorro started doin the meets is because sum1 on here was setting up meets and guess who showed myself and cachorro n fred50. So we gotta have it a minimum of 2weeks notice, So flyers are passed, ppl can acommadate, get the word out. You notice how the big clubs/crews spread the word atleast a month in advance. Im not a shot caller, head honcho, chief,crew,or club and also am new to this but i do put alotta thought & effort into wat i try and organize and you guys that came to the meets kno its a good turn out, but also it can be better.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

wichoms4
¯
Member # 10900

this coming up month is gonna be very busy. you got all these events that sac raceway is holding. most deff atteneding norcal invasion. biggest event to hit norcal in years. if anything is gonna happen its most likely gonna be in spt. there for more people are aware n gives time for folks who cars are down to get them running.

--------------------
1998 CAMARO SS

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the corolla is ready [Wink] [burnout]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com