Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » all this talk about who has the most bars

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: all this talk about who has the most bars
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well come out and show everyone what you got. wed night drift at infineon.

http://www.infineonraceway.com/media/news/587496.html

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow 80 bucks? [Roll Eyes] [BS flag]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
wow 80 bucks? [Roll Eyes] [BS flag]

+1 [BS flag]

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes. It's only $80. JaeJae SHOULD be out there. But he isnt. For shame.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bars? where's the drinks

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm no drifter but that sounds like fun for the people into getting sideways! How many sessions do you get? Or is it by elimination (ie: if you get eliminated the first run you're done for the day?)? If you get more than a couple of runs, I think $80 is well worth it! Shit, I pay $200-300 each track day and I keep paying and paying...if it's what you like to do, then pay the fee! That's not a [BS flag] price IMHO [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
I'm no drifter but that sounds like fun for the people into getting sideways! How many sessions do you get? Or is it by elimination (ie: if you get eliminated the first run you're done for the day?)? If you get more than a couple of runs, I think $80 is well worth it! Shit, I pay $200-300 each track day and I keep paying and paying...if it's what you like to do, then pay the fee! That's not a [BS flag] price IMHO [patriot]

Daaaaanm he just told all you fools whats up... If you want to be named the"KInG OF SIDEWAYS" bring $80's isn't shit I can go to burger king right now and get you a crown....!

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
alotta of ppl on this site couldnt hang with the ppl there...they will out slide you everywhere..even on the streets...i got a couple friends that go there and all i can say is damn..

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

Daaaaanm he just told all you fools whats up... If you want to be named the"KInG OF SIDEWAYS" bring $80's isn't shit I can go to burger king right now and get you a crown....!

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:
alotta of ppl on this site couldnt hang with the ppl there...they will out slide you everywhere..even on the streets...i got a couple friends that go there and all i can say is damn..

You don't know anyone there.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
bars? where's the drinks

Just keep'n up with the times you may better know it as who has handles, hands or who has driving skill. $80 seems like a lot if its just one night. I'll have to look because I know they are having a small competition in august and I think the $80 is for that.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

yeah sure enough looks like $80 well it is what it is. I say everyone come out for just one night and show what you got.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHeHyJnG_XU
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
80 bucks is whats up. drive it like u stole it, with no tickets. jays jays scared, im gona say it, jay jays scared,,,,,, oh well . lol
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
80 bucks is whats up. drive it like u stole it, with no tickets. jays jays scared, im gona say it, jay jays scared,,,,,, oh well . lol

LOL
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most of our cars suspension arent set up for drifting. Most of the cars out there have even weight distribution, good power to weight ratio, etc. Not to say it hasnt been done, but dont expect your stock suspension 5.0 to handle like the cars from tokyo drift LoL. As soon as you hit a high speed corner youll get a ton of toe-out which screws up the steering angle and one of your rear tires comes off the ground becsuse of your 4 link solid axle suspension, causing a spinout. Unless you put 20k worth of chassis and suspension mods like drift patrol.

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
CaliCoop
¯
Member # 7031

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliCoop  Ford pictures for CaliCoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you make a very good point AJ, i couldnt have said it better myself, but imma go tomorrow and check this shyt out

--------------------
"Swang Shyt Click"
1991 Silver&Black Notchback on Vogues,Mach 1's, Black Bullits, Black Chrome Saleens
2000 Camaro SS "SOLD"
1968 Stang 5spd coupe

Posts: 412 | From: Mack Rd. Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fo sho chino, kick some ass. if someone on this board could make it happen in a 5.0, its you bro

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

these guys who are running also arent formula d status cars so a basic 5.0 with some inexpensive mods of course probably still looking at a couple thousand bucks. Also keeping in mind that some of the road race stuff you mentioned "some of our cars" having can be adjusted to accommodate drifting needs along with another set of rims and proper tire setup. a 5.0 already have decent not great but decent power to weight ratio so a mild -hot motor will suffice.with a decent driver, could go out there and give some of those guys a run for there money.
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TshFWSsrn8 sure many of you have seen this but here it is again.. talk about bars
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TshFWSsrn8 sure many of you have seen this but here it is again.. talk about bars

yeah really. I'm already registered for sema and last year he was there for a few days doing demos and giving ride alongs at the same time.so with any luck I hope to be able to do that this year.
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ makes me wanna sell my mustang and rebuy the focus i sold ....jk lol

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com