Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » San Francisco cruise... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: San Francisco cruise...
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about a cruise route one of these weekends thru the city? I know there are alot of mustang owners in the city and peninsula (and everyone else scattered thru out the bay)

i have a route in mind...let me know.

meet at s. van ness and 13th st at the java detour coffee shop....

ideas? please share. also showin bars will not be in this cruise...just tell me you can do it, and i'll believe you buddy [Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whattup Dave...wouldnt cruising through the city be kind of tough with all the tracffic and lights? Or is the route you have in mind through a more clear area?

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a route in mind, pretty much the paper route when we used to ride motorcycles...it wont be thru the city...more like on the outter city limits.

just thinkin about it...open to ideas.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
I have a route in mind, pretty much the paper route when we used to ride motorcycles...it wont be thru the city...more like on the outter city limits.

just thinkin about it...open to ideas.

sounds good...let me know wussup.I'd be down to hook up [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Right on Ian!

Does anybody know how to do the routes on google maps?

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

cobra_302_stang
¯
Member # 7257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobra_302_stang  Ford pictures for cobra_302_stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down

--------------------
~HighSpeed Motorsports~

Posts: 416 | From: Redwood city | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

thinkin about ending at lands end lookout by the cliffhouse...hows this route? (ok who knows how to shorten this link) lol

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=S+Van+Ness+Ave&daddr=Unknown+road+to:Exit+2+to:King+St+to:The+Embarcadero+to:The+Embarcadero+to:The+Embarcadero+to:The+Embarcadero+ to:Bay+St+to:Bay+St+to:Laguna+St+to:Marina+Blvd+to:Mason+St+to:Mason+St+to:Mason+St+to:Lincoln+Blvd+to:Lincoln+Blvd+to:Lincoln+Blvd+to:Lincoln+Blvd+to:El+Camino+Del+Mar+to:El+Camin o+Del+Mar+to:El+Camino+Del+Mar+to:34th+Ave+to:Seal+Rock+Dr+to:El+Camino+Del+Mar&geocode=FQpUQAIdug20-A%3BFVhRQAIdQAm0-A%3BFVp4QAIdnli0-A%3BFcx8QAIdEYC0-A%3BFbeeQAIdRYG0-A%3BFdaxQAI d2m60-A%3BFebJQAIdtli0-A%3BFU3eQAIdt0O0-A%3BFe7hQAIdCjq0-A%3BFYLcQAIdORC0-A%3BFRjcQAId4tWz-A%3BFczhQAIdR8Wz-A%3BFTPaQAIdFYqz-A%3BFZ7YQAId9H2z-A%3BFaLWQAIdv0uz-A%3BFQzfQAIdoUGz-A%3B Fb7iQAId7TSz-A%3BFXrZQAIdfiuz-A%3BFQC2QAId7hiz-A%3BFbWZQAId1g6z-A%3BFYCXQAId9vSy-A%3BFUaQQAId5Mqy-A%3BFUyAQAIdyOGy-A%3BFZh8QAId4qWy-A%3BFY-EQAIdWaKy-A&hl=en&mra=mi&mrsp=24&sz=16&sl l=37.784334,-122.50567&sspn=0.012024,0.019248&ie=UTF8&ll=37.784334,-122.50567&spn=0.012024,0.019248&z=16

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
whattup Dave...wouldnt cruising through the city be kind of tough with all the tracffic and lights? Or is the route you have in mind through a more clear area?

+1 love goin to Frisco and anywhere in the Bay is good but isn't a usually a ClusterF**k driving around there on weekends?

And that would be a great route just don't know about keeping everyone together.

[ April 12, 2011, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

on friday me and my buddy are gonna do a test run...we'll see how that goes

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats up your cruise?????
Posts: 588 | From: South San Fran | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im also down
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im down, but when?
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

still workin on a good route...didnt get to do a practice run, things came up. we'll let cafords know [Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey we should do bullit route. do the route that steve mcqueen did in the car chase. havent looked it up but lets do it for the nostalgia lol

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey i looked it up and its scattered as hell if anyone can revise it to a perfect connecting route then i vote a bullit run
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&z=12&ll=37.767458,-122.434387&spn=0.201648,0.31311&t=k&om=1&msid=103238008197352917460.0000011225910ccedea11&msa=0

--------------------
King Lx

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

quote:
Originally posted by lucius50fox:
hey we should do bullit route. do the route that steve mcqueen did in the car chase. havent looked it up but lets do it for the nostalgia lol

lol that route goes from downtown sf, then mcqueen turns a corner, and pops up in the san bruno mountains...classic.

awesome chase scene tho...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

+1 love goin to Frisco and anywhere in the Bay is good but isn't a usually a ClusterF**k driving around there on weekends?

And that would be a great route just don't know about keeping everyone together.

what we plan on doin is printing these out and handing them out so noone gets lost, and everybodys on the same route

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

lol i jus read over all the shit i was like these niggas started in russian hill then popped up over on fort mason TWICE then lombard or wherever and just a cluster fuck of sf streets. if someone could revise it would be dope

--------------------
King Lx

1FAST93NOTCH
¯
Member # 10722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST93NOTCH  Ford pictures for 1FAST93NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's DO WORK!

--------------------
2014 Oxford White Raptor Production #: 30727
1993 Red Notchback Production #: 29409
1993 Teal Cobra Production #: 4505
TEAM TRUE FORGED

unoerun408w
¯
Member # 6141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for unoerun408w  Ford pictures for unoerun408w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
still no date and route decided on huh getten a lil late players

--------------------
fast and clean
R. C. Racing and Restoration
Go BIG or STAY the FUCK home
Wutchu Got

Posts: 172 | From: cali, bay area, 510 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

quote:
Originally posted by unoerun408w:
still no date and route decided on huh getten a lil late players

late for......? is the world imploding soon? lol jk player...hold your ponies...this takes time.
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still happening?

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

most definitely is bro...especially since the east bay, south bay, sac...etc...have their own meets/cruises...sf definitely needs one. but me and my buddy are lagging, we apologize for that...what im focusing on is a meet spot near the freeway, and an end point that is also near or easy to get to a freeway as well to keep it simple (since were all from sf, shouldnt be hard to find your way..but if your not...let me or my buddy know and we'll help ya outta sf). the day is gonna be a friday around 5? let me know.

thinking city college parking lot minus the urge for swangin....then how bout hittin mission st all the way into the city to van ness to bay st thru the marina, stoppin off at gg bridge then get on hwy 1 to 19th ave down sloat to great hwy to ocean beach...end there.

once the route gets together, then we'll set a date...

once again, a cruise...not a swangfest. although i have respect for dudes that have handles..it just attracts too much negative attention and that pretty much puts us all in the same negative category, when most of us are not, as far as swangin...focus of this sf meet is to meet other mustang owners that are from the city/peninsula and bull shit and get drop names or shops blah blah blah with each other so when we cruise by each other in the streets later on, we can throw up the playboy bunny rather than stare at each other like were watching tennis, waiting to see who will say Zup first...

ideas? conflicts?

fishface, when you gonna drop ideas?(talkin to my buddy)

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bad idea being on a friday & @ 5!! better 2 b on a saturday or sunday

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com