Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » BAY AREA CRUISE 2/19

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: BAY AREA CRUISE 2/19
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey everyone i tryd to throw a cruise a few weeks back and it turnd out good only 5 car show out but it was a good route and everyone was cool and got good pictures.. so i figured why not try again but this time im giving a 2 week heads up. My birthdays on the 17th so for my birthday i wanted to get a cruise together but since the 17th is a thurs id figure we can do it saturday the 19th. Last time we met in hayward at quaterpound burger on mission then went down 880 to dunbarton to get to redwood city to pick up another car then up 101 to 280 then highway 1 then stoped in sf for pictures and then home from there. All in all it was a good route with good photo ops. Im not sure about a route this time we kinda agreed on that one on the spot so if you have any suggestions on a good scenic route that also brings us threw areas to show off our cars to the public please post it. Dont care how many show up just that theres muscle cars and kool people i can get a for sure 4 mustangs but all types are welcome. Please post ur ideas and if theres a posibility of you coming let me know so i can arrange a time and meet area even if we have to cruise threw your naborhood to pick you and your car up. Thx again..

*FEB 19TH** WILL BE THE DATE OF THE CRUISE KEEP THAT IN MIND.

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by YEEHAWPONY:
Hey everyone i tryd to throw a cruise a few weeks back and it turnd out good only 5 car show out but it was a good route and everyone was cool and got good pictures.. so i figured why not try again but this time im giving a 2 week heads up. My birthdays on the 17th so for my birthday i wanted to get a cruise together but since the 17th is a thurs id figure we can do it saturday the 19th. Last time we met in hayward at quaterpound burger on mission then went down 880 to dunbarton to get to redwood city to pick up another car then up 101 to 280 then highway 1 then stoped in sf for pictures and then home from there. All in all it was a good route with good photo ops. Im not sure about a route this time we kinda agreed on that one on the spot so if you have any suggestions on a good scenic route that also brings us threw areas to show off our cars to the public please post it. Dont care how many show up just that theres muscle cars and kool people i can get a for sure 4 mustangs but all types are welcome. Please post ur ideas and if theres a posibility of you coming let me know so i can arrange a time and meet area even if we have to cruise threw your naborhood to pick you and your car up. Thx again..

*FEB 19TH** WILL BE THE DATE OF THE CRUISE KEEP THAT IN MIND.

meet in hayward cruise 92 to halfmoon bay then stop for pics then highway 1 up to frisco then go across golden gate and stop on the other side of the gg for pics then take richmond san rafael bridge to richmond thn cruise down 80 to 880 back to hayward

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I too am trying to bring stangs from here to cruise to a meet in Antioch at once, "http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=131042633629832". thats a meet also on the 19th, maybe we could all get together, chill there for awhile then roll out to where ever. lmk if anything.

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Contra Costa County Tuner Car Meet Hosted by Hoodrat...Saturday, February 19 · 12:30pm - 5:30pm..Parkinglot Behind Sports Chalet Off Lone Tree Way Antioch, CA... im trying to have stangs meet together and then we all roll up to the meet all at once

--------------------
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Me personaly am kool off a meet im trying to do the cruise thing more proactive for me thx for the idea tho
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

quote:
Originally posted by YEEHAWPONY:
Me personaly am kool off a meet im trying to do the cruise thing more proactive for me thx for the idea tho

alright, no problem. i might go to your cruise since its mostly going to be stangs. but ill let you know if im going.

--------------------
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Koo either way if you wana join it later on in the cruise thatd be koo to just let me no
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

And jus throwin this out there maybe end point be santa cruz??
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so wat u huys think bout the route i put out above?

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Sounds good im really down for any route but we do have two weeks to decide on a route so i think everyone should have a part on pickin some places and shit as long as theres no back tracking u no. plus we gota take into account if we need to ride threw a city to pick another car up u no. Jus tryin to be as open and friendly as possible on the decisions
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

quote:
Originally posted by peter:
so wat u huys think bout the route i put out above?

Sounds pretty good to me. but we all need to agree on something, im not tryna go too too far though.

--------------------
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Yea dont think well be to far but well definatly have a route down by mid next week you guys have any other cars tgat would be intrested? forward this pages url
09GlassTop
Member # 10609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 09GlassTop  Ford pictures for 09GlassTop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well im down to go on a cruise just send me the info and im there! nothing like cruisin with a bunch of stangs!
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

quote:
Originally posted by 09GlassTop:
Well im down to go on a cruise just send me the info and im there! nothing like cruisin with a bunch of stangs!

+1 true that

--------------------
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got nitto drags and the forecast says its gonna rain from the 15th through the 19th so its all bad for me i got no traction in the rain

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Wel hopefully the forecast is off i would hate for the weather to be messed up. Probly push it a few days forward if the weather isnt decent
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Peter you down with lazys ride up to the meet? Figure no use on planin a ride out when the weather is ify.. but still wana ride with some cars that weekend atleast we can ride to the meet that could be r cruise haha
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

so whats the done deal for this thang on the 19th? lol im not trying to be the only stang at the meet

--------------------
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Rain might kill it broskys... after this wet spell passes well plan one
aj anderson
¯
Member # 10209

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aj anderson  Ford pictures for aj anderson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anybody going out?
it's 8:30 am saturday morning
rains about over or the day.

Posts: 35 | From: san ramon ,ca | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Naw im not dont wana waste a cruise and all that gas on ugly weather once the weather turns around tho ill post one up and hopefuly we get a good turn out i got 4 mustang that r always down

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com