Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Cherrys Jubilee Car Show Festival

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Cherrys Jubilee Car Show Festival
Wicked Motorsports
¯
Member # 8702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wicked Motorsports  Ford pictures for Wicked Motorsports  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cherry's Jubilee Festival Car Show
Starts 9/8-9/12 10am to 10pm or later ???
Quick Description: Annual celebration of classic and hot rod vehicles pre-1973 with an evening show on Monterey's Cannery Row/ Laguna Seca

Long Description:
Cherry's Jubilee is a 4day "oldies" event which includes racing and show laps at nearby Laguna Seca Raceway, a cruise through downtown Monterey, and a Saturday night car show on Cannery Row. Five blocks of the street are closed off to traffic, allowing the many tourists to mingle with the proud vehicle displays. The show tends to attract people with an obvious sense of humor and appreciation for hotrods, instead of glamorous classic cars (compared to Concourse d'Elegance). Rock 'n' soul pre-Beatles is the sound track to Cherry's Jubilee.
Money raised from owners' registration fees goes to support Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital Foundation.

Hope fully you guys can come out to enjoy all the kool rides/music/fast cars and girls..You can call me @(831)210-9440 for more directions

[ September 10, 2010, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Wicked Motorsports ]

--------------------
92Fobra GT40/E303/BBK/Mac's (sold)
89notch 306HO/TFS1/BBK lt's
89CHP 331/5spd/LT's/LM1's (RIP)
65 331/HCI/TCI trans/SOLD

Posts: 2604 | From: 831salinas | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
vicstatic
¯
Member # 6702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vicstatic  Ford pictures for vicstatic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm there! Always a good show with lots going on.

[ September 10, 2010, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: vicstatic ]

Wicked Motorsports
¯
Member # 8702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wicked Motorsports  Ford pictures for Wicked Motorsports  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Victor Watz Up!
I'll be on the look out for you.
C you there...

--------------------

vicstatic
¯
Member # 6702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vicstatic  Ford pictures for vicstatic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be cruising around town and will be down on Alvarado later on in the day. I'll keep an eye out for you. See ya there. Vic

[ September 10, 2010, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: vicstatic ]

--------------------
Looking for Fox

Wicked Motorsports
¯
Member # 8702

Hey I saw you on Friday nite by the Naval post graduate school I was in my Orange65 and my bro had his Black67 did you see us where were you going it was still early..

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com