Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Ponies and Snakes

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Ponies and Snakes
Vividly Vintage
¯
Member # 6759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vividly Vintage  Ford pictures for Vividly Vintage  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
photos from the show ( I was busy talking with potential customers so I didn't get a chance to take many photos.. not even of the car we brought; red/white stripes 427 cobra kit car lol)

-
This was in the parking lot. but still amazing. Ariel Atom. Has a Honda vetec 300bhp 1300lbs!!!
 -
ERA Cobra kit car (very well done car almost looked real untill i seen the vin plate with the kit manufacturer)
 -
looking down the row of cars
 -
1967 Shelby GT-350 (real)
 -
"coach" aka Tony's 01 Bullitt. Great car. I have watched that car evolve. I helped him find it on ebay when I was his teachers aid back in High school. Great guy, if you get the chance, chat with him he loves to chat about cars.

-

[ June 29, 2010, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: The Mustang Guys ]

--------------------
The Mustang Guys

Vividly Vintage
¯
Member # 6759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vividly Vintage  Ford pictures for Vividly Vintage  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Nice 1969 Custom. I didn't get the chance to take a shot of the dash but It was wicked.
 -
Cobras Galore... or Restobra's as I call them.. who puts a stereo in a cobra?? how would you hear it?? why would you want to? 427ci with side pipes?? thats a symphony in its self.
 -
Beautiful 1967 custom convertible
 -
Beautiful 1967 custom convertible (same car top up)
 -
Tony's 428 Cobra jet Mach 1. Tony of Restoration Parts source (RestorationPartsSource.com) We painted that car 10 years ago.
 -
Nice 68 Fastback all blacked out
 -
Jade black 1969 Mach 1. I like this color. (and yet I hate green)

Hope you some of you made it to the show

[ June 29, 2010, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: The Mustang Guys ]

--------------------
The Mustang Guys

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lots of nice cars there.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com