Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Alittle local sacramento cruise to sunrise meet on friday night (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Alittle local sacramento cruise to sunrise meet on friday night
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Me and a buddy are trying to gather alittle cruise friday night. We always have atleast 3-4 guys cruising with us to the lowes meet at sunrise/greenback. Theres a couple decent mustangs that come through to that meet every friday night. So far we have 4 cars cruising, me, a 350z, camaro ss and a s197 GT.

I was thinking meeting up at that hollywood video parking lot on florin road at 9pm, hop on the freeway and head to the meet. LMK

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im wit it ill bring my 450 hp beast [Wink]

[ June 30, 2010, 01:49 AM: Message edited by: Big block 66 f100 ]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wasup? Is it goin on tonight? I'm trying to pull my coupe out for a bit & I heard it was pretty thick last week at Lowes....

Who wants to ride???

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would go but I got no gas!!!!!

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
I would go but I got no gas!!!!!

You better ask pops, or Maya LOL... If you want, you can siphon some gas out of my non cookie cutter LOL...

--------------------

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was pretty decent last week. The best i think for mustangs was a few weeks ago when we had like 15 mustangs out there all lined up.. Couple of CAford guys showed and it was pretty awesome.

ill be out there again.. Theres some days where itll be loaded with mustangs/camaros/old schools and some days itll be loaded with ricers.. theres a few regular guys out there that comeout all the time. A nice gunmetal gray GT fox with a vortech comes out all the time and some old 60's mustangs now and then.

Theres some "WTF Sleepers" that come out all the time too.

50 Daddy.. Come out man.. My roush needs company lol.

If you guys do come out, ill be in my black S.3 Roush.

It usually peaks at around 10:30ish but i usually come by at around 9:45 and chill around for a bit.

[ July 16, 2010, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: BladeX10 ]

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by BladeX10:
It was pretty decent last week. The best i think for mustangs was a few weeks ago when we had like 15 mustangs out there all lined up.. Couple of CAford guys showed and it was pretty awesome.

ill be out there again.. Theres some days where itll be loaded with mustangs/camaros/old schools and some days itll be loaded with ricers.. theres a few regular guys out there that comeout all the time. A nice gunmetal gray GT fox with a vortech comes out all the time and some old 60's mustangs now and then.

Theres some "WTF Sleepers" that come out all the time too.

50 Daddy.. Come out man.. My roush needs company lol.

If you guys do come out, ill be in my black S.3 Roush.

It usually peaks at around 10:30ish but i usually come by at around 9:45 and chill around for a bit.

I will be out there in the Ox white Notch with a few other cars. I actually like when there is mixture of cars, not just stangs & muscle cars.

--------------------

FORDNUT
CAFords OG
Member # 2348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDNUT  Ford pictures for FORDNUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe ill come out too....
Where you guts meeting at?
I'm I'm Elk grove.

Posts: 650 | From: Elk Grove,CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK 90 GT 5.0  Ford pictures for BLK 90 GT 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill be there

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Very good turnout.. Nice to meet some of you guys.
BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK 90 GT 5.0  Ford pictures for BLK 90 GT 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice turnout lots of muscle the imports still out numbered us but its coo

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

Le Blanc
¯
Member # 6602

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for Le Blanc  Ford pictures for Le Blanc    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Props to 50DADDY for mobbin on slicks and skinnies and putting down a couple bolt-on F-body's!

--------------------
3 valves per

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Definitely a good turnout for a last minute thing.

Nice to meet some new faces, & good to see the familiar ones. +1 on the props to 50Daddy for layin the smack down on the F bodies...

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]
Awwwwwww shucks,thanks guys,it was nothin.LOL!!!!!!!

[ July 18, 2010, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

damn i should have stayed. lol. Did any of you guys mess with the evos and sti's?
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
damn i should have stayed. lol. Did any of you guys mess with the evos and sti's?

We pretty much left right after you, but those runs occured on our way out towards the south area on Sunrise... Nobody got to run the Evo's, but I would've liked to give it a try, I just won't run anywhere near that part of sunrise.

[ July 18, 2010, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:

We pretty much left right after you, but those runs occured on our way out towards the south area on Sunrise... Nobody got to run the Evo's, but I would've liked to give it a try, I just won't run anywhere near that part of sunrise.
Smart man.

--------------------

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

yeah sunrise is notttt the place to race. I seen 4 cops racing around on greenback after i left.
BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

All I have to say is 50daddy put out a beating!!!! Just not on me lol. And epik ur coupe moves if I could get traction we would be pretty even we shoul do it again soon

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Yeah,get some good tires already,i been telling ya forever.It will make all the difference.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by BLK 90 GT 5.0:
All I have to say is 50daddy put out a beating!!!! Just not on me lol. And epik ur coupe moves if I could get traction we would be pretty even we shoul do it again soon

Thanks bro... Your hatch moves too. From 3rd gear, when you you weren't spinning, we had a pretty close run. I'm definitely down to do it again, just try to find some tires...

--------------------

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

i wanna run in my slow ass gt with a blower!
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
i wanna run in my slow ass gt with a blower!

I would love to give it a go with my 91...

--------------------

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do I hear a race?

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com