Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Fathers day Ride out to Blackhawk Museum Car Show

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Fathers day Ride out to Blackhawk Museum Car Show
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Their is a Ride out being planned to go to the Blackhawk Museum Free Admission car show & Free admission to the Museum from 11am-3pm. Everyone is meeting up at Bay fair mall by the movie theater front lot on E14th the empty lot at 11am & leaving around noon to ride out to the Museum, Danville is up 680 & its only about 20 min ride. Should be fun!!!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
Hey Their is a Ride out being planned to go to the Blackhawk Museum Free Admission car show & Free admission to the Museum from 11am-3pm. Everyone is meeting up at Bay fair mall by the movie theater front lot on E14th the empty lot at 11am & leaving around noon to ride out to the Museum, Danville is up 680 & its only about 20 min ride. Should be fun!!!!

SPIDER BAD IDEA! THOSES FUCKIN DANVILLE POLICE DONT FUCK AROUND [patriot] I KNOW I GOT PULLED OVER WHERE THAT SHOPPING CENTER IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET AND THE FUCKIN SEARCHED ME FOR NO REASON AND THEN GAVE A FIX IT TICKET FOR NO FRONT LICENSE PLATE [Mad] PLUS THE PEOPLE OUT THERE WILL CALL THE COPS ASAP IF SOMEONE STARTS MESSING AROUND [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:

SPIDER BAD IDEA! THOSES FUCKIN DANVILLE POLICE DONT FUCK AROUND [patriot] I KNOW I GOT PULLED OVER WHERE THAT SHOPPING CENTER IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET AND THE FUCKIN SEARCHED ME FOR NO REASON AND THEN GAVE A FIX IT TICKET FOR NO FRONT LICENSE PLATE [Mad] PLUS THE PEOPLE OUT THERE WILL CALL THE COPS ASAP IF SOMEONE STARTS MESSING AROUND [patriot]
San Ramon PD searched me and my car and wasted about a hour of my time for making an illegal U-Turn. This was hella years ago, who remembers Club Access out there? LOL

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah I know they can be ruff but my OG buddy Tony You may have seen his stang at alot of the car shows even CA Fords shows thru the yrs the green bullet with the big ass bullet for a hood prop. He told me about it, & said their should be alot of great cars going so I figured it would be cool!! Just make sure your car is legit & you drive with some sense LoL & we all should be fine!!! Just something to do. some have never seen the blackhawk old 1800 museum cars & admission is free, Aswell as a Car show out front I guess. Just a few hours then all can get back to their family fun!!!LoL

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Still going down anyone who wants to go with us is invited. 11-12 noon at bayfair mall parking lot by the movie theater in the front empty lot closer to E14th. Have a happy fathers day 2 all.

All Fathers have free admission into the Museum & receive a Commemorative dash Plaque, (No Registration Fee- just show up). Pinstripers will be on hand to stripe personal items for a fee. Children's activities include making father's day ties, balloon animals, using blow pens for airbrushing, face painting by crackers the clown, or buy ice cream from Baskin Robbins. Also last day to see the national Postal Museum Exhibition Trailblazers & trendsetters: Art of the Stamp.

[ June 21, 2009, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: SPIDER_STANG ]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

What group was that with? We have had several cruises out there to the Blawk Hawk Museum with well over 50+ Stangs and never had any issues with the police out there or the community.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WIKDVNM:
quote:
quote:

What group was that with? We have had several cruises out there to the Blawk Hawk Museum with well over 50+ Stangs and never had any issues with the police out there or the community.
+1, i remember doing this cruise last year with the guys from CA-Mustangs...there were about 60+ cars if i can remember correctly and everyone enjoyed it!

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Their were no problems out that way!! Not a cop in sight. It was a nice show & a chill ride.

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com