Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » June 5th In-N-Out Pleasanton tonight!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: June 5th In-N-Out Pleasanton tonight!!!
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everybody decided the new location for tonight's Thursday night meet will in Pleasanton In-N-Out.

6015 Johnson Dr.
Pleasanton, CA 94588

See you all there! I'll probaby be there like 7pm for those who can come early. I'll see you there!!!

--------------------
04 Cobra

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i don't get off work til 8 so how late are you guys staying out there???

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey man, it's probably going to be just like the union city meet too. people stay till past 9pm. so i think you'll be alright. i leave work early that's why i'll be there like 7pm. but we'll wait for you bro!
Ronnie
¯
Member # 982

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronnie  Ford pictures for Ronnie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I used to have a mustang, can I still come out?

--------------------
'78 Chevy Luv 355 NOS Th350

Posts: 252 | From: Hayward, Ca. | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie:
I used to have a mustang, can I still come out?

by all means ronnie! last meet we have a buddy with a badass camaro ss. it's all good!
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

fewer people showed up but not too bad. that place was swarming with imports and a bunch of neons! we were parked right on the middle of the crowd with just another buddy with an extreme saleen and jock on his gf's cool lx for a while. they're all looking at us like we're lost or something. everybody was reving up left and right but it's all good. about 9:30pm more stangs rolled in. thanks to everyone that showed up!!! thanks again for coming out Jock! JR thanks for coming out too! sorry i had to booked had to wake up early. hope nobody mess with you and your boys when we left.

--------------------
04 Cobra

norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalstangman  Ford pictures for norcalstangman  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yesterday was my first night at the meet. wasn't too bad wish there was more stangs tho. lookn foward for next week [Big Grin]
Posts: 444 | From: san mateo, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

quote:
Originally posted by norcalstangman:
yesterday was my first night at the meet. wasn't too bad wish there was more stangs tho. lookn foward for next week [Big Grin]

hey man thanks for coming out too! nice to meet you! sorry dude i'm bad with names i forgot your name! yeah be nice if we have more stangs like last week so we're not out numbered by those ricers!

--------------------
04 Cobra

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey next week im in for sure! we'll get more stang's out there and show up these imports. haha
Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

quote:
Originally posted by Rookie07gt:
hey next week im in for sure! we'll get more stang's out there and show up these imports. haha

there you go! you should have been there monte it was a trip. they're all reving up and i did hear some talking shit about our cars. but they're all impressed though when some stang peeps started popping their hoods up. they're all wow!!! i normally don't rev, but i had to do last night when i left for them to hear what a mustang sound! compared to their lawn mowers! lol!

--------------------
04 Cobra

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperider:
quote:

there you go! you should have been there monte it was a trip. they're all reving up and i did hear some talking shit about our cars. but they're all impressed though when some stang peeps started popping their hoods up. they're all wow!!! i normally don't rev, but i had to do last night when i left for them to hear what a mustang sound! compared to their lawn mowers! lol!
haha, my car's nothing compared to your's tony but it sure as hell is loud, haha. did you pick up your wheels already since your selling your set of stock cobras?

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperider:
quote:

haha, my car's nothing compared to your's tony but it sure as hell is loud, haha. did you pick up your wheels already since your selling your set of stock cobras?
hey dude you got a hell of a nice car too! yeah i did got the Y2K chrome cobra r wheels on it now. so need to get rid of the 03-04 wheels.

--------------------
04 Cobra

norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalstangman  Ford pictures for norcalstangman  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wats up tony. da name is efrain i was da one in the red 93 gt da nooby. wheres da next meet gonna be
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

quote:
Originally posted by norcalstangman:
wats up tony. da name is efrain i was da one in the red 93 gt da nooby. wheres da next meet gonna be

hey efrain nice meeting you and your nice gt! rookie07gt said it's going to be the same place next thursday again. come out and join us again! maybe we'll be out in force this time and out number the ricers! [patriot]
norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

i'll be there nd hopefuly with other stangs

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com