Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Thursday Meets in Milpitas and Sacramento

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Thursday Meets in Milpitas and Sacramento
Becca
¯
Member # 7004

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becca  Ford pictures for Becca  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We wanted to extend an invite to the regular Thursday night Norcal-LS1.com GTGs. We get together in Milpitas in front of the Starbucks at McCarthy Ranch.

We sent invites to the different Bay Area car forums trying to get all the different communities together. Come on out if you can. Look for the Big Asian guy in the red C5 with the Norcal-LS1 shirt on, his name's Alex. I'm Becca, and usually there in my pewter Silverado. (I actually own/race a '91 GT, but she's not street legal.)

Where: Starbucks - McCarthy Ranch, Milpitas
When: 7:30pm (Leave and get dinner around 8:30ish)
Who: Norcal-LS1, Norcal1320, CorvetteForum, LS1GTO, WCGMP, CamaroZ28, LS1Tech, CaliforniaFords.

Purpose: Meet other Domestic Heads, Hang Out, Talk Cars,

Directions to Milpitas location

Norcal-LS1 also has weekly GTGs in Sacramento, too.
Where: Starbucks - Gold River Ranch Cordova
When: 7:30pm (Leave and get dinner around 8:30ish)
Directions to Sacramento location

Hope to see some people come out!

[ August 16, 2007, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Becca ]

--------------------
Happiness isn't around the corner, happiness IS the corner!

'00 Silverado 1500 LT
'91 Mustang GT

Posts: 111 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
Becca
¯
Member # 7004

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becca  Ford pictures for Becca  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT... We'll be out there this week again [Big Grin]

--------------------

'00 Silverado 1500 LT
'91 Mustang GT

Becca
¯
Member # 7004

Hey guys/gals,

We'll be headed to the Danville Hot Summer Nights Car Show if anyone else wants to join and cruise up.

Early Group
Starbucks McCarthy Milpitas
5:30 Meet
6pm Leave Milpitas
7pm Arrive Quiznos on Hartz Danville

Late Group
Starbucks McCarthy Milpitas
7pm meet
7:15pm Leave
8pm Arrive Quiznos on Hartz Danville

--------------------

'00 Silverado 1500 LT
'91 Mustang GT

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanx for the information. I'll try and make it out one night to Milpitas. It's always cool to meet new people who enjoy American muscle....even if you guys are obviously misguided by NOT DRIVING A FORD!!!! [Razz] [Wink] [patriot]

Rick

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
Thanx for the information. I'll try and make it out one night to Milpitas. It's always cool to meet new people who enjoy American muscle....even if you guys are obviously misguided by NOT DRIVING A FORD!!!! [Razz] [Wink] [patriot]

Rick

You always say you're going to go but you never show. I've went to about 3 events now where you said you were going to show but you didn't. I know why, you're scared of a lil import!!! [Razz]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Wings65288
¯
Member # 5901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wings65288  Ford pictures for Wings65288  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he's just really busy with work and has a GF, and i know those can take up a LOT of time haha

--------------------
2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra 1/4: 11.90 @ 117.22

Posts: 140 | From: Santa Rosa, CA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A Becca I guess that drive to danville was the 24th and not the 30th.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:

Rick

You always say you're going to go but you never show. I've went to about 3 events now where you said you were going to show but you didn't. I know why, you're scared of a lil import!!! [Razz]
That's it Mofo! You better have that FN Solara on high boost, you're goin' down hard like the Titanic with a weight problem. [Razz] [Big Grin]

As Wings said, sad but true, I've been working a ton lately it seems and I've got a GF who doesn't appreciate the whole car thing like I/we do. She's supportive but not crazy about it...a tough combo to master.

With that said, I'll make a valiant attempt to come Thurs. so ya better plan on bein' there. If the Supra is up and runnin', bring that bad boy, I'd like to check it out. [patriot]

edit: Did you see that Hulk Hogan's son wrecked his modded Supra...saw it on CNN. FF's had to use that jaws to get him out. He's ok for the most part, but that car was JACKED UP!!!!

[ August 27, 2007, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rick

That's it Mofo! You better have that FN Solara on high boost, you're goin' down hard like the Titanic with a weight problem. [Razz] [Big Grin]

As Wings said, sad but true, I've been working a ton lately it seems and I've got a GF who doesn't appreciate the whole car thing like I/we do. She's supportive but not crazy about it...a tough combo to master.

With that said, I'll make a valiant attempt to come Thurs. so ya better plan on bein' there. If the Supra is up and runnin', bring that bad boy, I'd like to check it out. [patriot]

edit: Did you see that Hulk Hogan's son wrecked his modded Supra...saw it on CNN. FF's had to use that jaws to get him out. He's ok for the most part, but that car was JACKED UP!!!!

Ya right I'm supposed to bring the car out for another one of your "I'll be theres"! I've already showed up to 3 events and you pulled no shows. You have 2 chances at beating me, Slim and None! [Razz] Hell my car on boost would make mince meat out of you with you on everything you got including spray. [burnout] The Solara cannot be beaten its built Toyota Tuff! [dance]

[ August 28, 2007, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rick

Ya right I'm supposed to bring the car out for another one of your "I'll be theres"! I've already showed up to 3 events and you pulled no shows. You have 2 chances at beating me, Slim and None! [Razz] Hell my car on boost would make mince meat out of you with you on everything you got including spray. [burnout] The Solara cannot be beaten its built Toyota Tuff! [dance]
Whatever, dude!...I'm gonna put the 500 jets in...then we'll see [Razz]

edit: Now you're stealin' Ford's slogan..."TUFF"...

[ August 29, 2007, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rick

Whatever, dude!...I'm gonna put the 500 jets in...then we'll see [Razz]

edit: Now you're stealin' Ford's slogan..."TUFF"...

The funny thing is that I'd still beat you on boost even if you ran the 500 shot! Well its not funny for you but funny for me! [Big Grin]

And everyone knows that Toyotas are tuffer than Fords. We don't need aftermarket heads, we don't need aftermarket blocks, we can make over 1000 rwhp through the stock block, stock intake and stock throttle body on just boost alone! Now that's what I call Toyota Tuff! [worship] [worship]

[ August 29, 2007, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

Becca
¯
Member # 7004

Rick - I do drive a Ford... wait let me rephrase... I race a Ford and use my Chevy as a DD/tow vehicle. I have a '91 GT with some grunt, but not street legal.

89RodKnocker - The Danville show was the 24th, sorry we missed you!

We're always out there, be out again this Thursday at the same spot. Just look for the group hanging out in the parking lot right in front of the Starbucks.

[burnout]

[ August 29, 2007, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Becca ]

--------------------

'00 Silverado 1500 LT
'91 Mustang GT

ScottRF88
¯
Member # 7882

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScottRF88  Ford pictures for ScottRF88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HI

I've just gotten a 88 GT and would love to come out and meet you all. I have been in car clubs before but had lost my ride awhile back. I've just had the funds to buy a rather used and abused stang that needs a lot of help. [Smile] But more then happy to show it off and meet some new people who like the samethings as me. Anyways I'll try to make it out this thursday. Look for a Black GT with Blue ghost flames (very messed up hood)

--------------------
1988 Mustang GT
1993 Mustang LX Convertable sold

Lifes to short to not drive a Ford

ScottRF88
¯
Member # 7882

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScottRF88  Ford pictures for ScottRF88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I came I saw I drove to taco bell (holds nose) No one seemed to be there other then a silver Stang who drove off. Guess I will have to wait until Becca says they'll be there.

[ September 08, 2007, 01:35 AM: Message edited by: ScottRF88 ]

--------------------
1988 Mustang GT

Becca
¯
Member # 7004

Hi Scott (I'm assuming that's your name [Embarrassed] )

I wasn't there yesterday, sorry I didn't see your reply sooner. I will be there next Thursday myself. But I'm pretty sure a couple of our normal crowd was there last night. Remember they're mostly Chebbies!

Hope to see you next Thurs.

[ September 07, 2007, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Becca ]

--------------------

'00 Silverado 1500 LT
'91 Mustang GT

ScottRF88
¯
Member # 7882

Ok will try again next thursday

--------------------
1988 Mustang GT

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Nice meat last night it was great meating everyone. Those of you that didn't go missed out there were hella cars and a few supras too!! Too many mustangs as always though.

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Nice meat last night it was great meating everyone. Those of you that didn't go missed out there were hella cars and a few supras too!! Too many mustangs as always though.

Supras... [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

I laid waste to a Supra the other day like nobody's business. He had a big tailpipe and other goodies, but seemed like the turbo was fairly benign...seein' as to how he got his ass handed to him [Eek!]

I was enjoying wine and dinner with the GF last night...tried to make it though..

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
quote:

I laid waste to a Supra the other day like nobody's business. He had a big tailpipe and other goodies, but seemed like the turbo was fairly benign...seein' as to how he got his ass handed to him [Eek!]

I was enjoying wine and dinner with the GF last night...tried to make it though..

Ya right as if anyone believes you! All these imaginary races n shit! How about if you go to Sac this weekend and try laying waste to my friends supra he's here visiting from Oregon. Its a street car like yours and runs high 11s and pushes 600 hp. He said he's going to the track for grudge. I have a wedding to attend otherwise I'd be there too. So, should I tell him your are coming or are you going to back out again! LOL!!! Skurrddddyyyy catttt!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Razz] [dance] [Smile]

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ya right as if anyone believes you! All these imaginary races n shit! How about if you go to Sac this weekend and try laying waste to my friends supra he's here visiting from Oregon. Its a street car like yours and runs high 11s and pushes 600 hp. He said he's going to the track for grudge. I have a wedding to attend otherwise I'd be there too. So, should I tell him your are coming or are you going to back out again! LOL!!! Skurrddddyyyy catttt!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Razz] [dance] [Smile]
As always..."I just might be there". Was thinkin' about it, GF almost sounded like she'd be down, too. I'm gettin' new SFCs installed in the a.m. I'm headin' to Sac for the cruise for sure though. We'll see.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

Raw
¯
Member # 5492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raw  Ford pictures for Raw    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are these Thursday meets still going on?

--------------------
1999 Mustang Cobra

445 WHP
367 ft/tq

Posts: 42 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
Becca
¯
Member # 7004

Yup! I'm usually there in my Silverado.

--------------------

'00 Silverado 1500 LT
'91 Mustang GT

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
one of these days i have thur. off i should break out the coug and got stretch her legs!!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone going this Thursady? I was thinking about cruising on out in the Roush. To Milpitas.

[ December 12, 2007, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: 1Sicgt ]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com