Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Grand Opening RCAR Car Show!! UPDATE

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Grand Opening RCAR Car Show!! UPDATE
RiverCityAuto
¯
Member # 7664

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiverCityAuto  Ford pictures for RiverCityAuto  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

[ June 10, 2007, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: RiverCityAuto ]

--------------------
00 GT

River City Auto
Repair and Performance

We Make Your Car's Dream Come True

www.RCITYAUTO.com

Posts: 34 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 2007  |  :
RiverCityAuto
¯
Member # 7664

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiverCityAuto  Ford pictures for RiverCityAuto  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After we entered the ad, we realized it's kinda hard to read...so here's the deal, we are having a Grand Opening weekend and want to invite everyone to come and show off their car, check out our shop, etc. It's on Saturday, June 9th and since we love Mustangs, you are all the first ones we invited. Of course all other makes and models are welcome...which is the all the more reason to have the Stangs there!!!

If you want anymore information, please call us, stop by or email...plus the website has some info too (it's being updated today)

Hope to see you there!!!

P.S. We are going to be giving discount coupons for 50% off labor for anyone who brings their car to show it off!!!

--------------------
00 GT

River City Auto
Repair and Performance

www.RCITYAUTO.com

Black Pearl
¯
Member # 7677

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Pearl  Ford pictures for Black Pearl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there saturday in my 02 GT.. Sounds fun to me..

--------------------
If ya can't find em, GRIND EM!

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ima definitely try to make it out. I met the shop owner recently and he's a real koo dude. Plus 50% off labor is the shit

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
RiverCityAuto
¯
Member # 7664

Very cool....we really hope you can make it! Pacific Coast Mustangs is listing it too...so we definitely want the CA Fords site to make a presence.

FYI that 50% discount is only for CA Fords website members...we want to support the ones who really have supported us

Thanks again guys!

--------------------
00 GT

River City Auto
Repair and Performance

www.RCITYAUTO.com

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What time u guys want us to show up @?

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
RiverCityAuto
¯
Member # 7664

Sometime around 11am to noon is great...just an fyi...we will be having free hot dogs, soda and chips...it's not steak, but it's a free lunch [Smile]

We definitely look forward to you making it out...we hope for as many people as possible...more is always better, especially when it comes to mustangs!

--------------------
00 GT

River City Auto
Repair and Performance

www.RCITYAUTO.com

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill be there 4 sho...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

RiverCityAuto
¯
Member # 7664

Sweet...looking forward to it

Thanks guys for all your support

--------------------
00 GT

River City Auto
Repair and Performance

www.RCITYAUTO.com

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cool, ill there in the fox... after i get done with the grand opening at UTI tomorrow...
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
RiverCityAuto
¯
Member # 7664

Hey wanted to let you know that there is a rumor that the Unique Audio and Wireless store just next to us is having a bikini car wash...

not a bad afternoon then, free lunch, girls in bikinis and lots of Stangs...ohh and of course the labor discount certificate for CA Ford Members...damn dream come true!! [patriot]

--------------------
00 GT

River City Auto
Repair and Performance

www.RCITYAUTO.com

RiverCityAuto
¯
Member # 7664

Just wanted to send a huge thanks to the guys that came by our shop today...we really appreciate your support and it was great hanging with you

Looking forward to the Tahoe Cruise and the BBQ...we got the hot dogs hahaha

Thanks again!! [patriot]

--------------------
00 GT

River City Auto
Repair and Performance

www.RCITYAUTO.com

Black Pearl
¯
Member # 7677

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Pearl  Ford pictures for Black Pearl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for having us. It was cool to hang out.. And about the pizza deilivery, yes, i may infact be a pizza boy just for doing it the one time, but im just keeping true to my Italian roots! haha. THanx again for the discount coupon,definetly gonna use it once i figure out what i wanna do to my car.. See you at the Tahoe Cruise!(hopefully..lol)

--------------------
If ya can't find em, GRIND EM!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com