Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Spdvl update (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Spdvl update
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys and gals, this is Rick. I'm gonna make this sweet and to the point as best I can because I'm pretty upset right now. I hope you understand. Some of you may have may know by now that one of our own was banged up today in a pretty horrific crash today on the way to the show.

Lauren(Spdvl), bless her heart, was injured along with her passenger friend enroute from Laffayette to the cruise at TI. I spent most of this day with her at the hospital and assured her that all of our thoughts and prayers from our family here on CaFords are with her and her friend.

All's I'll say at this point is that her friend was treated and released with, thankfully, only minor injuries, but Lauren was admiitted to the ER with significant back and chest injuries. After extensive testing and xrays, etc, she was finally sent home not too long ago. She is home resting at this point, but is stll pretty uncomfortable.

I tell ya folks, I personally witnessed this crash and we are so lucky that this wasn't far worse. Furthermore, she WAS NOT RACING in case anyone was wondering.

So, in the meantime, her spirits, understandably so, are alittle down right now. She requests that she not receive calls or pms from people at this point. However, in her heart, I'm sure that she knows we're all thinkin' of her and for a speedy recovery. Also, at Lauren's request, please direct any questions, concerns, etc. RE: her condition or the THE EVENTS SECTION to me and I promise I'll do my best to keep everyone up to speed.

I, personally, would like to thank the individuals that stopped and helped out today...you guys know who you are. Please, keep Lauren in your thoughts and prayers, I'm sure she means alot to all of you here...I certainly know what she means to me.

Rick

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks for the update. Tell her JJ sends his wishes and prayers, and sorry i couldnt be there. She was there when i wrecked 3 years ago, ill never forgot. Get well [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad she is at home now...Take care of her and tell her she's in mine, as well as everyone else's prayers [patriot]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
I tell ya folks, I personally witnessed this crash and we are so lucky that this wasn't far worse. Furthermore, she WAS NOT RACING in case anyone was wondering.

I hope she is ok, what happened?

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

1SiCV8
¯
Member # 4224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SiCV8  Ford pictures for 1SiCV8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
God bless her and her recovery...Get well soon!
1SicV8

Posts: 123 | From: GreaterBayArea | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Copello
¯
Member # 1534

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Copello  Ford pictures for Copello    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know her but I'm sorry to hear about her accident and hope she is better soon.

--------------------
91 GT
73 RS Camaro

Posts: 1309 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am very happy to hear she is okay i was with her in her first really bad car accident. I am very happy to hear shes ok. please call me lauren when you can. ttys, shaun [patriot]
WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad to hear she is home and recovering! Thanks Rick for the update! I hope she has a speedy recovery!

Good Luck, Glen

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
get well soon [patriot]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the update Rick. Glad to hear she's alright and hope nothing major, so with her friend. Hope she gets well soon. Hope you feel alright too buddy. Hang in there man!

--------------------
04 Cobra

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
material comes and goes but a life never does. i know her car ment alot to her but look on the bright side. HOPE she recovers well
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rick,
sorry.. i didn't know she did not want to recieve pms. i actually sent her one prior to reading this post. nothing that i think could upset her.. just wishing her a speedy recovery and telling her that she'll be in my whole familiy's prayers.
please feel free to erase my pm if you think is inappropriate.

--------------------
=(

BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueOvalRacing  Ford pictures for BlueOvalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bummer deal. [Frown] Get well soon Lauren, Paul
1EVLSNKE
¯
Member # 4789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1EVLSNKE  Ford pictures for 1EVLSNKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u will get better soon!!!

--------------------
LS WHAT
ORGANIZATION
VICTORIES:
GM INC,1 Sic formula(FRDEATR)

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks for the update Rick. wow this is so crazy! my prayers and thoughts are with her for a speedy recovery!! im so glad shes ok!

Glenn [patriot]

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lauren [Frown]

get better soon, you know what they say about that old horse (mustang in this case), get right back into it and start kickin ass again [patriot]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
glad shes okay///hope shes back on her feet soon

[ February 20, 2006, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
time for matching 04 cobras [Eek!]

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hardly know any of you guys here, but Lauren, dont know you either, but, get better, and you are in my prayers..

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
82 GT-5.0, 5spd, IRS *SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD
82 Mercury Capri 5.0 *SOLD

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bummer.. at least she is on the road to recovery. Get well soon. Mustangs can be replaced...

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THanks for the update rick. Get well soon lauren. you're in our thoughts and prayers!

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad to see she is home and on the road to recovery. Just take things slow Lauren, heal up to your normal self and come back even stronger than before. [patriot]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow lauren, im sorry to hear [Frown] i hope you recover soon . your in my prayers

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow sorry to read/hear this happened.
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
get well soon [patriot]

[patriot]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com