Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Dublin Hooters GTG 12/18 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dublin Hooters GTG 12/18
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ca-Mustangs.com and SVTPerformance is having a GTG at Hooters Sunday December 18th at 2PM, we will be meeting in the parking lot behind Hooters.I will call them the day before to give them a heads up of how many people will be there to hopefully make sure we get the tables needed. (Fingers crossed)

Hooters of Dublin

7944 Dublin Blvd.
Dublin, CA 94568

925-829-9468

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i might be able to go. and bring some friends
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wha bout parking?. might be down

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
wha bout parking?. might be down

we will be parking behind the building, if there is no room we will park behind the furniture store.
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ILL BE THERE. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Looks like a good handful shoing up, should be a good time. Might have to Call hooters and let thme know we are taking it over for a few hours... lol
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there if I don't work OT. It will be nice to see some cool peeps again [patriot]

[ December 07, 2005, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hmm Id go but hooters has horrible food [Big Grin]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

bgck
¯
Member # 5807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bgck  Ford pictures for bgck  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hi all,

is this event only for mustangs [Razz] ? i was thinking about emailing the tccoa and sccoa group of the event. ive been to several of your get together and have had a really fun time and also to the apex car show early this year and also the event in oct, im the only t-bird that shows up and also a picture in the apex event of my bird [patriot] !! great fun!!!i would like to envite several people from my group to see if we can join in the fun, especially hooters [Eek!] !!!!

[Wink] ramon.

Posts: 13 | From: redwood city, ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by bgck:
hi all,

is this event only for mustangs [Razz] ? i was thinking about emailing the tccoa and sccoa group of the event. ive been to several of your get together and have had a really fun time and also to the apex car show early this year and also the event in oct, im the only t-bird that shows up and also a picture in the apex event of my bird [patriot] !! great fun!!!i would like to envite several people from my group to see if we can join in the fun, especially hooters [Eek!] !!!!

[Wink] ramon.

Go for it!
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you go to eat at hooters you will not be happy but now if you want to see some hooters then you should be happy they just opened two here in sac we are thinking of doing the same thing for the car clubs out here hope you guys have a great time all my stangs are up for the winter no rain/snow ponies for me

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
1GT2NV
¯
Member # 5691

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1GT2NV  Ford pictures for 1GT2NV    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
I'll be there if I don't work OT. It will be nice to see some cool peeps again [patriot]

Hope you can make it Rick be nice to see you and your bad-ass ride again.

[ December 08, 2005, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: 1GT2NV ]

--------------------
2005 Mustang GT W/V BLUE

Posts: 27 | From: Ceres/Modesto | Registered: May 2005  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 05 FSTBK  Ford pictures for 05 FSTBK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Parking shouldn't be a problem. Last time I was there a '9ers game was on and there was plenty of parking.

Food...who goes to Hooters for the actual service on the table? I thought it was the service at the table we went for.

Ric, did you ever get those tires fixed [Smile]

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

At this point with the amount of people who might show up, but again you never know with these GTG's it looks like its going to be every group for its self.... Hooters wont hold tables but then again who cares right lol
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Craig, remind me and i'll be there..
any guys in the san mateo area want to cruise together?

--------------------
=(

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
Craig, remind me and i'll be there..
any guys in the san mateo area want to cruise together?

As much as we talk do you think I will let you forget. [Big Grin]
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hooters sucks. you're better off going to mcdonalds then a strip club

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by Hungry Hippo:
hooters sucks. you're better off going to mcdonalds then a strip club

Cool then more Hooters for us.. [patriot]

[ December 10, 2005, 05:05 AM: Message edited by: 9Venom9 ]

Throttle Stop
¯
Member # 5515

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Throttle Stop  Ford pictures for Throttle Stop  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll try and be there with my Mach. I have a cool wife, she doesn't mind going to Hooters.
Posts: 110 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by Throttle Stop:
I'll try and be there with my Mach. I have a cool wife, she doesn't mind going to Hooters.

Its just a couple beers with the guys... [Big Grin]
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
quote:
Originally posted by Throttle Stop:

Its just a couple beers with the guys... [Big Grin]
Hey hey hey there may be girls there too. Dont leave us out [Mad] [Razz]
[worship]
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Craig.. i'm leaning more toward mcdonals and strip club.. [Razz] jk.
Just let me know.

--------------------
=(

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
might came by too... they go† good buffalo wings and they also got good you know guys!
[Eek!]

93venom
¯
Member # 778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93venom  Ford pictures for 93venom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might go also, i guess i will be the only one parking in hooters parking lot....if we are buying their food, then we should fill up their p-lot

[ December 11, 2005, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: 93venom ]

--------------------
93 cobra #3445
1988 ranger-302 in progress
2003 ranger fx4 level 2

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm down with a few of my people.

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com