Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » FULL FUNCTION Dyno day & BBQ

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FULL FUNCTION Dyno day & BBQ
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For those of you that may be interested my buddy's shop will have a dyno day and BBQ and is open to all types of serious peformance cars.

Fair warning as the shop commonly works on imported vehicles but we would like to see a turnout from all types of vehicles as these types of vehicles are what you would expect to see on the streets.

No rice is allowed just high performance oriented vehicles please.

PLEASE READ THE INFO IN THE LINK BELOW:

http://www.fftec.com/articles.php?article_id=11

Full Function Meet and Dyno Day Coming at you August 27th 2005.

Full Function will be holding its first annual summer meet and dyno day.
Going down August 27th is Full Functions first annual Dyno day and Tech meet. Come out bring your friends and your rides. Come check Full Functions facility, dyno and show room. Full Function will also be displaying our exclusive line up of customer and shop cars. Free tech support from a knowledgeable staff all day.
Dyno day: Full Function will be slashing prices on all dyno session during the meet.
40.00 For 3 pulls. First come first serve basis.
Special prize for highest dyno of the day. Highest dyno of the day will receive 3 free dyno sessions within a 1 year period.
We will be also holding a raffle. 5 dollars per ticket. Winner of the raffle gets a free Dyno session (3 pulls) (1-10 Ratio)
Food and BBQ: cooking starts at noon, first come first serve, youre welcome to bring your own meat and food or booze.

Please leave your bad attitudes at home. Please no burn outs, driftin,dounts or otherwise lude conduct. We dont want the Union City Police to come out and bust up our party.. We want our meet to be about cars, power and fun. Please come out and see us on August 27th

We will be adding events and more to the itinerary, check back for more updates.

[patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry patrick, for some reason i honestly believed that the 27th was a sunday. i had been telling most of my friends that it was on sunday.. i don't know if my car will be ready by saturday.
i know a few of them work on saturday so we'll do our best to make it.
good luck

--------------------
=(

GTChink
¯
Member # 293

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GTChink  Ford pictures for GTChink    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I would be going if my car didn't run lean [Mad]

--------------------
1999 GT Twin Screwedsold.

Posts: 477 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
04DropTopGT
¯
Member # 5934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04DropTopGT  Ford pictures for 04DropTopGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would LOVE to go to this, where is it going to be held at? PM me or post the info? please...

is it this sat the 27th???

union city? what part of the bay area is that?

what time are they opening the shop up????

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
04 Drop - Pm's ya bro [Wink]

Jersey - I'm really sorry if i confused you but we'd love to see you guys at the shop even if your car isn't ready to just hang out and see what else shows car wise [Cool] Just keep spinning them wrenches til then [Razz]

To also clear some things up......... the dyno session(s) will be first come first serve with a sign-up sheet to be signed the morning of the BBQ. (So be there early to ensure a spot as they will probably only be able to accomodate 15-20 cars that day)

They expect to have various forms of RWD/FWD/AWD cars so i beleieve they will run a session of each and then rotate to allow set-up of the dyno and so that people don't get bored with 1 particular type of vehicle.

Also for people like Jersey that may not have the cars done i can arrange another "planned" dyno day for memebers here after this Saturday's BBQ.

Thanks all! HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE!

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well.. it's official. car won't be ready by sat.
i'll be there regardless. i'm gonna try to convince carlos to see if he want's to cruise. or i might bring my friend 5.0 since he's working. we'll see.

--------------------
=(

stoauto
¯
Member # 2803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stoauto  Ford pictures for stoauto    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be there! [patriot]
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Evan, Jersey, and Lilghoust (Neeraj's brother ?)
[Confused]

See you guys there!

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

yohuallin
¯
Member # 4452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yohuallin  Ford pictures for yohuallin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill be there, i got a 5.0 now that the v6 is gone, altough i'd love to had dyno the v6 [Frown]
Posts: 359 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
I'll be there today in Rick's cobra.

Hey Patrick, lets put his car on the dyno today! Try and fit me in!!!

~Lauren

Any new numbers? Im excited to get Mine tuned and dynoed soon!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Thanks everyone that stopped by!

Sorry if i was not able to introduce myself to anyone [Frown]

I wish we could have gotten Rick's and my Cobra up on the dyno but there were at least 30+ cars that wanted to dyno so i wanted to them to take care of the customers that traveled a distance since i'm at the shop almost daily lol.

I'm sure Rick's car would have won top HP #'s but i'm going to be working on getting an all Mustang day to dyno soon.

[patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

GTChink
¯
Member # 293

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GTChink  Ford pictures for GTChink    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any pics?
I couldn't make it since my stang was getting a tune...

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

I wasn't able to take any [Frown]

But they did take some so i'll post a link ASAP.

How did your car end up after the tune?

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

GTChink
¯
Member # 293

quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:

not bad at all..

402rwhp and 395lbs-ft torque at 90degrees F!!!
we'll see what it'll do in the winter at like 60degrees.hehe

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by GTChink:
quote:

not bad at all..

Nice #'s is that the I/C'd 9 psi kit?

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I left early and couldnt make it back in time for my dyno but did snap a few photos...here goes..

-

-

-

--------------------

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

-

urs patrick.

--------------------

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

-

--------------------

GTChink
¯
Member # 293

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GTChink:
quote:

not bad at all..

Nice #'s is that the I/C'd 9 psi kit?
yep

--------------------

TenthScale
¯
Member # 4632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TenthScale  Ford pictures for TenthScale    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Now I really wish I would have decided to drive up...Untill I saw the pics I did not realise I have been to that shop a bunch of times

Did you guys just buy the shop? I used to know the guy that owened it before and they did not have a dyno.. Joey moved to thailand about year or so ago?

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by TenthScale:
Damn Now I really wish I would have decided to drive up...Untill I saw the pics I did not realise I have been to that shop a bunch of times

Did you guys just buy the shop? I used to know the guy that owened it before and they did not have a dyno.. Joey moved to thailand about year or so ago?

Don't know if it's the exact one you've been to but it's right across from what used to be Bozz auto.

My buddy Sean owns the shop and he had the AWD dyno put in.

Let me know if you're interested in dynoing so i can set something up.

[patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

TenthScale
¯
Member # 4632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TenthScale  Ford pictures for TenthScale    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Don't know if it's the exact one you've been to but it's right across from what used to be Bozz auto.

[patriot]

99.9% sure its the same one My friend Joey owned it with his dad, He moved to Thailand and his dad moved to San Antonio. Used to hangout there Friday nights working on R/C cars always smelled like Brownies outside at night [Big Grin]

Will let you know on the dyno, after I get back from a business trip I think I am finally going to order the pullies up and will either need a tune or if I go mail order at least a dyno check.

TenthScale
¯
Member # 4632

quote:
quote:

[patriot]

99.9% sure its the same one My friend Joey owned it with his dad, He moved to Thailand and his dad moved to San Antonio. Used to hangout there Friday nights working on R/C cars always smelled like Brownies outside at night [Big Grin]

Will let you know on the dyno, after I get back from a business trip I think I am finally going to order the pullies up and will either need a tune or if I go mail order at least a dyno check.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com