Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » goodguy`s (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: goodguy`s
carajo2
¯
Member # 5670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo2  Ford pictures for carajo2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is it this weekend at the alameda fairgrounds?
Posts: 22 | From: donner section | Registered: May 2005  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup see ya there [patriot]
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by carajo2:

Not at Pleastonton??

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
1992gtdrop
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what are the details
address, time, fee's, what time is it over?

I would like to come [patriot]

[ June 02, 2005, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: 1992gtdrop ]

:
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Good GUys show will be this weekend at the Alameda County Fair grounds in Pleasanton, here the link for all the info, I will be there with my truck and a Ice chest full of beer, come stop by and say hi.

http://www.good-guys.com/events/event_detail.asp?eventID=SUMMER05

For those who are early birds we are meeting at the IN n Out off of Hopyard in Pleasanton at 4:30am and leaving at 4:45am to get inline Saturday morning.

[ June 02, 2005, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: SteedaGT ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cant wait got the trailer ready and the truck almost ready well be out there just look for the white silverado in the weeds and the purple cookie monster and a few other trucks with me! [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
cant wait got the trailer ready and the truck almost ready well be out there just look for the white silverado in the weeds and the purple cookie monster and a few other trucks with me! [patriot]

My truck isn't hard to miss [Big Grin]
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
quote:
Originally posted by Floored:
quote:
Originally posted by carajo2:

Not at Pleastonton??
LOL Alice! Its the same place!
hehehe see what I know [Razz]

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there as a spectator [patriot]
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by 93redcobra:

Stop by and have a beer.
93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SteedaGT:
quote:

Stop by and have a beer.
will do [patriot]
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cant decide what day to go sat. or sunday?
[Confused]

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
[Confused]

Go Sat (today)

Everytime I go on Sundays it seems as if I've already missed out on everything good..

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

quote:
quote:

Stop by and have a beer.
craig thanks for the beers, glad to meet you [patriot]
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
quote:
quote:

Stop by and have a beer.
craig thanks for the beers, glad to meet you [patriot]
You to bro,anytime, watch yourself out there!
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Floored:
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
[Confused]

Go Sat (today)

Everytime I go on Sundays it seems as if I've already missed out on everything good..

I wanted to go yesterday but it was crunch time I was finishing up a wiring harness for a friend who is trying to get his car out to the car corral today. so it looks like sunday it is ! [Smile]
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Congrats to PurpleNotch and myself, we both picked up awards at the show this weekend!
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

I saw that suan was in the winners circle today cars is still look'n good sorry i didnt get a chance to stop and say whats up
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

thanks craig congrats to you of course also and to everyone else out there that participated. It was a tough show this year but we managed. i meet a few of you new cafords members and you guys are pretty cool ..keep up the hard work on your mustangs [patriot] see ya in hayward [dance]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Floored
¯
Member # 2312

quote:
Congrats to PurpleNotch and myself, we both picked up awards at the show this weekend!

Saw your truck there (looks good!) but didn't see the purple notch..

But congrats guys!

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when is the next good guy's car show? i'm hoping to put the fobra r in the next one. should almost be identical to the real one.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
89point
¯
Member # 5412

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point  Ford pictures for 89point    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
met purple notch for the fist time cool guy talked to me and my best friend for a while didnt mind all the questions we were asking him either nice car man congrats on the win
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
when is the next good guy's car show? i'm hoping to put the fobra r in the next one. should almost be identical to the real one.

the next one is in august but i think that show is 55 and below years u will have to wait for either the nov. show or there is the cafords show at the end of this month and then the fun ford sunday show sept. 11th here in vallejo which i think im going to try to organize another cruise before the show hopefully we get more than 8 cars this time! [patriot]
Beans
¯
Member # 5711

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beans  Ford pictures for Beans  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well if I get my mustang before the next show I will enter it I just started working on getting the money to start the 351 so shoudl have the block soon.
Posts: 32 | From: Livermore California | Registered: May 2005  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Hopefully by that show I will have the new interior in, Vortech installed and paint job, if so I will bring both HD and Cobra.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com