Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Thanks CAFords from APEX!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks CAFords from APEX!
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who participated in the show! We had a great time ourselves meeting with over 300 Mustang enthusiasts... in fact over 110 vehicles were registered for the show! I would also like to thank everyone who came out just to checkout the event... hopefully you will decide to participate in our car show next year. I like to personally thank Cafords and it's members for showing up in force and supporting the event. I'm glad everyone had a great time as that was my prime objective. To put on an event which everyone could enjoy!

Just in case you were not at the show... we made an announcement about next years show

Apex Motorsports All Ford Car Show 2006
This event will be held either at Bonfante Gardens (www.bonfantegardens.com) or Paramount's Great America (www.PGAthrills.com) sometime in May or June 2006.. the exact date has not been set in stone as we are negotiating for the venue at this time with Paramount. This show will be based very closely to the Knott's Show and will include ANY vehicle with a Ford Engine! Which will include street rods, hot rods, classics, Model As & Ts and more... We have already secured a marketing partner which guarantees we will have at least 150 Classic Street/ Hot Rods! Our target is to have over 400 cars pre-registered for the show by next year. Why should Socal have all the fun.. Norcal deserves a show like Knott's and we will be providing it next year!

If anyone has any suggestions to help us improve our next Car Show event please email them to me at mmak@apexmotorsports.com

Again thanks for all the support and hopefully we will be seeing you guys at the shop sometime in the near future. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Thanks!

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good work guys, see ya next year. [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The show was awesome. freakin sweet mustangs and nice people. I'll definitely be back next year with something bigger and better [burnout]

hey for those of us who had to leave early (like me) could somebody post a list of the winners from all the classes? [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you Apex! You guys were great! Thank you again for fixing my broken caliper, giving me some batteries when mine died in the camera and hosting a awesome show!

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:

Why should Socal have all the fun.. Norcal deserves a show like Knott's and we will be providing it next year!

you can say that again! im gettin tired of driving to SoCal each year!!

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
darien87
¯
Member # 2022

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for darien87  Ford pictures for darien87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Why should Socal have all the fun.. Norcal deserves a show like Knott's and we will be providing it next year!

'Cause SoCal rocks!!!
Posts: 206 | From: South Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha in what way? air stinks, everything is so separated apart, traffic goes 24/7, a beer costs $8 at a club [Smile] haha the basketball teams blow ass (now that shaq is gone), haha the roads SUCK! tell me please [Smile] why socal rocks? hahaha just givin ya hard time [Smile] haha

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Socal does not rock compared to Norcal... no way. I would never live in Socal over Norcal. BUT, my favorite teams are the Dodgers & Lakers! [Wink]
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

shaq was the lakers [Wink]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

darien87
¯
Member # 2022

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for darien87  Ford pictures for darien87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
haha in what way? air stinks, everything is so separated apart, traffic goes 24/7, a beer costs $8 at a club [Smile] haha the basketball teams blow ass (now that shaq is gone), haha the roads SUCK! tell me please [Smile] why socal rocks? hahaha just givin ya hard time [Smile] haha

marek

I think you're thinking of LA dude. I'm from San Diego. Traffic is no way as bad as up here. The beaches are WAY better. Mexico is only an hour drive away. Rent is WAY cheaper. Sorry, but I think Diego kicks ass over the Bay Area in just about every way. But I may be biased since I was raised there. At least you guys finally got Rubio's up here.
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

san diego is sweet [Smile] LA blows [Wink] the waves are better in SD too...i love bodyboarding....my mouth just drops when i see pics of Cortez 100miles off the shore of SD. nutz!

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMike  Ford pictures for SVTMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was raised up here and I agree San Diego is much better. They got Casa De Pico, Flippies Pizza, the Padres and the Chargers. Cant wait to be going there in a few weeks to the Padres and Cubs.

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

Posts: 766 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
This show will be based very closely to the Knott's Show and will include ANY vehicle with a Ford Engine!

Come on...can't make an exception for one Chevy Powered Stang? [Big Grin]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Actually it would be pretty cool to have your car in the show BUT I am sure some purest may want to burn your car!

[Wink]

darien87
¯
Member # 2022

quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
san diego is sweet [Smile] LA blows [Wink] the waves are better in SD too...i love bodyboarding....my mouth just drops when i see pics of Cortez 100miles off the shore of SD. nutz!

marek

I was raised up here and I agree San Diego is much better. They got Casa De Pico, Flippies Pizza, the Padres and the Chargers. Cant wait to be going there in a few weeks to the Padres and Cubs.

Wow. Thanks for the kind words guys. I didn't know NorCal people felt the same way as I do about my city. The Bay Area has it's good points too, but I will ALWAYS be a SoCal boy. I can't wait 'til June. I'll be going down for the Chargers mini-camp. I can't wait to see the new draftees. I hear Darren Sproles looks like the next Barry Sanders. Now if Merriman will just quit being a punk and get his butt in camp!!!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com