Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » FORDLOVERS 3rd ANNUAL CAR SHOW and DRAGS (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FORDLOVERS 3rd ANNUAL CAR SHOW and DRAGS
83stroker
¯
Member # 4714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 83stroker  Ford pictures for 83stroker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fordlovers 3rd Annual West Coast Nationals
If you have been waiting for a all FORD event
this is it.It's going to be a Car Show and
Drags.I hope you make it it's schedule for
Sunday May 1, 2005.

www.fordlovers.com

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
83stroker
¯
Member # 4714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 83stroker  Ford pictures for 83stroker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it should be a big mustang weekend at the sacramento
raceway with mustang madness on saturday and the
FORDLOVERS event on sunday.there is another event
at the end of the month in reno.
http://www.restomodshows.com/

N.L. Koncepts
¯
Member # 5179

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N.L. Koncepts  Ford pictures for N.L. Koncepts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So the carshow is on sunday? Whats going on on Saturday?

--------------------
-Single T62-2 Turbonetics Turbo-
www.APEXMOTORSPORTS.com
www.HELLIONPOWERSYSTEMS.com

N.L. Koncepts
¯
Member # 5179

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for N.L. Koncepts  Ford pictures for N.L. Koncepts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nevermind. I answered my own question.

--------------------
www.APEXMOTORSPORTS.com

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im gonna go to that. ill race only if i can finish my rollcage. if not, ill probably just show the car....

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be there with the truck!
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
N.L. Koncepts
¯
Member # 5179

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N.L. Koncepts  Ford pictures for N.L. Koncepts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will the show be postponed if it rains!? The weather says that it is suppose to rain.....

--------------------
www.APEXMOTORSPORTS.com

N.L. Koncepts
¯
Member # 5179

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for N.L. Koncepts  Ford pictures for N.L. Koncepts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just checked the weather right now, and I guess no rain but cloudy or partly cloudy.

--------------------
www.APEXMOTORSPORTS.com

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Weather forcast:
Parlety cloudy
High of 72
20% chance of Rain

2005GTskip
¯
Member # 4885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2005GTskip  Ford pictures for 2005GTskip    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
might be going..

--------------------
2005 Gt

Posts: 294 | From: Discovery bay,California | Registered: Sep 2004  |  :
Throttle Stop
¯
Member # 5515

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Throttle Stop  Ford pictures for Throttle Stop  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FYI our shop, The Throttle Stop will be there with a vendor tent and some goodies from MM, Borla and Diablosport. See you guys there!
Posts: 110 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
N.L. Koncepts
¯
Member # 5179

see everyone that's going from here. hope to meet some of you guys and gals. later

--------------------
www.APEXMOTORSPORTS.com

N.L. Koncepts
¯
Member # 5179

This show fuckin' sucked @$$. This shit was a rip off to show for $25. Fuck these people. The judges awarded winners of their same click. Just put it this way, I lost to stock/factory cars [Roll Eyes] . This was B.S. never again. The people were cool that I met but, the event throwers are cheaters. Fuck Fordlovers.com show. That's all I have to say. Had to vent off................. [patriot] [BS flag] [burnout] Oh, and only about 50 cars were showing, STUPID S#!T.........

--------------------
www.APEXMOTORSPORTS.com

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N.L. Koncepts:
This show fuckin' sucked @$$. This shit was a rip off to show for $25. Fuck these people. The judges awarded winners of their same click. Just put it this way, I lost to stock/factory cars [Roll Eyes] . This was B.S. never again. The people were cool that I met but, the event throwers are cheaters. Fuck Fordlovers.com show. That's all I have to say. Had to vent off................. [patriot] [BS flag] [burnout] Oh, and only about 50 cars were showing, STUPID S#!T.........

HAAAAAAAAAAAA. That happened to me last year. My car was way better than the stock cars that one. I feel you man. That show is BS. Don't worry. The CAFORDS annual show is done better. Everyone who enters gets a ballot. Much better judging.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

[Roll Eyes]
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SteedaGT:
[Roll Eyes]

No win craig? [Confused]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

I got second with the trucks, I was rolling my eyes at what and how things were said. hey sometimes you win and some times you loose, its not the end of life.

[ May 01, 2005, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: SteedaGT ]

h8louzn
¯
Member # 1075

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for h8louzn  Ford pictures for h8louzn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did they even put stangs in different classes?
The way they had it set up it looked like all years were in the same class.
I didn't put mine in for that reason.
I dont think mine would show as well as an new 05.

stoauto
¯
Member # 2803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stoauto  Ford pictures for stoauto    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by h8louzn:
Did they even put stangs in different classes?
The way they had it set up it looked like all years were in the same class.
I didn't put mine in for that reason.
I dont think mine would show as well as an new 05.

bs eddie.

you didn't race yours because you were skeered of going so slow. hehe. [Big Grin] [Eek!]

h8louzn
¯
Member # 1075

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for h8louzn  Ford pictures for h8louzn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was talking about the show today that your pussy ass didn't stay for!! [Big Grin]

After watching again today I think I still should have run!
Next time I will break off a 14.98 for ya!

stoauto
¯
Member # 2803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stoauto  Ford pictures for stoauto    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hehe, then i'll have to bust out the 14.97 [Eek!]
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

quote:
I got second with the trucks, I was rolling my eyes at what and how things were said. hey sometimes you win and some times you loose, its not the end of life.

What did you loose to? [Confused] Oh, and the time we went up there craig seriously a bone stock 01 GT took first, followed by a stock 95 GT, and the a 99 V6. None had wheels, were not lowered, nothing. Just stock. We saw they guys who won, bsing with the guys who were judging all day. Seemed a little cheated for the cost of entry and drive. Could have paid for spectation for less, and not even cared. Ya its not the point to win all the time, but at least have the competition that does win, have something to be worth their win.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

h8louzn
¯
Member # 1075

Ok Evan you got me!
14.97, I would have to drive my ass off to beat that!! [worship]

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
quote:

What did you loose to? [Confused] Oh, and the time we went up there craig seriously a bone stock 01 GT took first, followed by a stock 95 GT, and the a 99 V6. None had wheels, were not lowered, nothing. Just stock. We saw they guys who won, bsing with the guys who were judging all day. Seemed a little cheated for the cost of entry and drive. Could have paid for spectation for less, and not even cared. Ya its not the point to win all the time, but at least have the competition that does win, have something to be worth their win.
Good point.
My buddy with an Orange Roush truck beat me,been in a few magazines, but its ok with me I just went to hang out with friends, realy didnt care if I won or lost, but I was happy with second with all the nice trucks there.

I still enjoyed watch the Ranger with half a bed run 15's on the track.... [Big Grin]

[ May 02, 2005, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: SteedaGT ]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com