Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Information/Registration form for 2nd Annual Mach 1 Roundup Northern California

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Information/Registration form for 2nd Annual Mach 1 Roundup Northern California
351c.i.d
¯
Member # 2959

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351c.i.d  Ford pictures for 351c.i.d    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey everyone!

The 2nd Annual Mach 1 Roundup in Northern California (hosted by www.mach1review.com ) is in the late stages of planning and we are now accepting registration. I thought I'd start a thread with all of the info I can give, and when new info comes out, I'll be sure to edit this post and give the most up to date info possible.

This event is open to EVERYONE! Cobras, Machs, Gt's whatever. We have a kick ass schedule this year and we're hoping to see some of you out here this year. Last year's convention in Vegas was a blast, and this year will be twice as fun!

So with that, here is a preliminary schedule of events. Keep in mind this is PRELIMINARY and details such as times and costs are still being worked out.

Registration will be around $100.00 which includes:

1. 1st nights stay at the Comfort Inn
2. Welcome dinner for 1 person
3. Lanyard and Convention I.D
4. 1 Convention T-shirt
5. 1 Raffle ticket for 7 quarts of Royal Purple Oil
6. Convention package to include Maximum Motorsports catalogs, ThrottleStop catalogs and detailed directions and contact information for all events/hotels.

This fee will be non-refundable. Registration deadline will be March 1, 2005 and afterwards the fee will be $120

The schedule is as follows:

July 25th/Monday- Welcome dinner/Pre-loop driving clinic

July 26th/Tues- Loop drive followed by indoor kart racing
http://www.speedring-kartracing.com/

July 27th/Wed- San Fransisco day....photo op on Lombard Street/Golden Gate bridge. This will be everyone's free day for doing the tourist/vacation/relaxation thing. We don't want to run you guys ragged!
Later that evening we'll be drag racing at Sacramento Raceway for Street Night.
http://sacramentoraceway.com/

July 28th/Thurs- Detailing Clinic and Predator Tuning Clinic at the Throttle Stop Mustang shop. The shop will also be open for fluid changes and any minor maintenance anyone might need to prepare for the Thunderhill track day! Later on in the evening we'll have a pre-track session "chalk talk" to bring you up to speed on numerous track topics such as track etiquette, various flags and their meanings, proper braking and turning, passing rules, etc etc.

July 29th/Fri- Thunderhill driving school!!!!
http://www.thunderhill.com/

The driving school will be hosted by Trackmasters
http://www.trackmasters-racing.com/

July 30th/Sat- Participants will have a choice of either attending the San Jose Grand Prix, or going on the Lake Tahoe California Passes cruise, which will be a great drive that the significant others will really enjoy! Here is a link to the route:
http://www.pashnit.com/roads/cal/Highway4.htm
As you can see, we'll be staying in 3 different areas throughout the convention, which means 3 different hotels. It will be up to everyone to make their own reservations at their hotel of choice once we leave Sunnyvale. Below are the links for hotels in each area we are staying. Of course you are free to make reservations wherever you wish, but the goal is to get everyone in the same area at the start of the convention for obvious reasons.

The night of the 25th/26th we'll be staying in Sunnyvale, at the Comfort Inn.

The night of the 27th we'll be staying in Sacramento after the drag races. Here is the link to hotels in the area around the racetrack. Click on the local area map link to get to the hotels.
http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/

The night of the 28th and 29th we'll be staying in Willows, CA before and after the Thunderhill driving school. Click on the link below for hotels in the area.
http://www.thunderhill.com/lodging.html

There it is folks. The registration form is posted below. Please copy the form and print it out and send it to the address provided along with the check or money order. Like I said the fine details are being worked out so once they come up, I'll post them ASAP! We are also working on a group rate for those that live on the east coast and would like to have their Mach's transported, that way we can get you guys out here!

If you have any problems copying the form below, here is the link to a downloadable Adobe file that contains the registration form.
http://www.mach1media.org/2005convention.pdf

[ January 13, 2005, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: 351c.i.d ]

351c.i.d
¯
Member # 2959

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351c.i.d  Ford pictures for 351c.i.d    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Please fill out the Registration Form. This will reserve your spot, allow us to plan, and get the best group rates possible on our adventure.

The registration fee includes: First night hotel, Welcome dinner for 1, Lanyard and convention ID, Admission to all seminars, Raffle ticket for 7 qts. Royal Purple oil, 1 event T-shirt, and a welcome package. Please enclose a check or money order for $100. This deposit will be non-refundable. Deposits must be received by March 1, 2005. Deposit after 3/1/05 will be $120. Please be sure to fully complete the registration form so we can plan and make this event the best it can be. Additional T-shirts and tickets to the welcome dinner may be purchased.

MACH 1 ROUNDUP REGISTRATION

Name______________________________________________ _____________________Screen Name______________________________________________ _____________ Forum_________________________________ (org,reg,svt,modularford,???)

Email Address___________________________________________ _______________

Postal Address___________________________________________ ______________

__________________________________________________ _______

Phone Number_(1)_____________________________(2)________ _______________

How many people will be in your party___________________________________

Will you be driving at Thunderhill? ___ Yes of course! ___ No I’m scared!

Any previous mountain and/or race driving experience?__________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________

Are you interested in attending the San Jose Grand Prix? YES_____NO____

T-Shirt Sizes needed: SM_____ MED____ LG_______XL_____2XL_____3XL____

First T-shirt is included. Additional available for $17.00

Please enclose a check or money order for $100. per room made payable to: The Throttle Stop, Inc.
Mail this form and payment to: The Throttle Stop

3504 Apollo Circle

Roseville, CA 95661

This must be in by March 1, 2005. Any reservations after that date will be $120.00.

Please be sure to complete the form and return them so we can be sure of having things ready for everyone. We will send a registration packet with the information you will need to the address provided on the registration form. Also please remember that this is a non-refundable deposit.

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This seems pretty cool. [Cool]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
351c.i.d
¯
Member # 2959

It's gonna be a blast dude, come on out! Like I said this is for ALL mustangs. There are gonna be some great raffle prizes too....from MM products to dyno time our shop (The Throttle Stop) in Roseville.
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like a very organized event. Thank you for posting it here.
Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1 week of mustangs is too much for me

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
351 c.i.d.: check your email

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
351c.i.d
¯
Member # 2959

Hey everyone, sorry I didn't post sooner. I'm going back and forth to the sandbox right now.

I got your pm Steed thanks!

By the way, here are some photos of last year's convention in Las Vegas

http://community.webshots.com/album/195502849agFlOh/1

http://community.webshots.com/album/196109384BUuvrZ

http://client.webshots.com/album/196703454fIKxkf/0

351c.i.d
¯
Member # 2959

FYI, there are going to be some great raffles at this years convention......MM lower control arms, Toyo Tires, Borla exhaust.....you won't want to miss out on this one!
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics 351c.i.d.! i love those mach 1s
351c.i.d
¯
Member # 2959

quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
If im not mistaken, deadline to submit registration for this show is coming up. If anyone from this site ends up attending this event, don't forget to give the other members feedback and some great pictures too!

Actually the only deadline was for the registration fee...after March 1 it went up 20 bucks, so there is still plenty of time to register. We'll be accepting registrations well into July

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com