Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » GTR Customer Appreciation Day - Nov 21

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: GTR Customer Appreciation Day - Nov 21
Autobadges Guy
¯
Member # 1657

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autobadges Guy  Ford pictures for Autobadges Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok guys,

those of you that missed out on the V6mustangmeet.com that we just had this Nov 21 meet is a big one just the same hosted by GTR High Performance in Rancho Cucamonga. It will be from 11am-3pm here:

GTR High Performance - Parking Lot
8429 White Oak Ave. Unit 107
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

2 years ago we had 126 Mustangs show up

1 year ago was 98 Mustangs that showed up

This year we are yet to see...but SERIOUSLY TRUST ME when I say get there on TIME!! Last time ppl were late and had to park AROUND the BACK of the buildling...it gets PACKED THERE!!

They are looking into have trophies made up...79-93 Mustang, 94-98 Mustang and 99-2004 Mustang...for Best OVERALL. Not sure as to how they will go..maybe the companies that will be there will choose but thats what I can tell ya so have your cars in TIP TOP SHAPE!!!!!

RAFFLE PRIZES FOR EVERYONE!!!! You should get 1 ticket when entering..I may be the one giving them...and you can BUY MORE to increase your chances! BIG PRIZES AND BIG COMPANIES WILL BE THERE!

let me know if you have any questions!!

--------------------
CUSTOM AUTO badges
www.autobadges.com
sales@autobadges.com

www.SHOWSTANG.com

Posts: 143 | From: los angeles | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com