Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » sept. 12th ford show and cruise

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: sept. 12th ford show and cruise
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for those who have not been following this thread http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000801
a couple of us are meeting up for a cruise before the ford show on sunday id like to get as many people as possible so far i have about 15 commited people my car wont be ready so it looks like i will roll my dumb ass thunderbird anyways!

[ September 13, 2004, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is for those who might show up late to the meet up spot or for those who may get lost but its real easy to find!

http://mapsonus.switchboard.com/bin/maps-route/usr=~41436889.f2b1a.34da.5/c=4/isredir=1/#Dir

and thats how u get to the show from the spot

[ September 11, 2004, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be there in eight and a half hours [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

thanx for coming out everyone who came out for the cruise [burnout] [burnout]
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that was a fun show! it seemed kinda small, but they said they had over 400 cars there [Eek!]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

by the way besides drew(shiftylx) i didnt catch the names of the other board members who showed up to cruise today?
carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was there with the silver over black 86 gt four eye.
the yellow 73 drop top was my brother.
the show was all right,and it was cool meeting you guys.

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
mostang
¯
Member # 3352

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mostang  Ford pictures for mostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there in my stock silver 99 GT vert.
That was me getting a jump start because I had the game on all morning and I left my battery pack in my other car.
Good show, it was my first, and I'll be looking forward to next year.

Besides Good-Guys, are there any other events coming up in the area before the rainy season kicks in??

Posts: 182 | From: Castro Valley, originally Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mostang:
That was me getting a jump start because I had the game on all morning and I left my battery pack in my other car.

Besides Good-Guys, are there any other events coming up in the area before the rainy season kicks in??

may be a little to far but the chp show in sac is sept 25. alot of nice cars there. alot of svo's showed up
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there most the day. Met shiftylx and his lady. Nice people. I got there a little late and was at the very far end of the lot. 89 black lx black rims. Here are the photos that I was able to get off my camera. Something happend maybe the heat in my car or something but I lost more than half my photos.

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeEM2zJi2atWHO

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

good pics jeremy!
did you see the old fastback parked down by you that had shelby cobra wheels and single lugs with REAL knockoffs? i've never seen that before on a stang!!

[ September 13, 2004, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: shiftylx ]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If your talking about the green one yeah...everyone was jockin that car. Dude wouldn't leave it's side either.

Did you see the white GT40? My uncle asked the guy if he wanted to sell it but I guess he's going to keep it but gave him a number to a guy in Sac. that has one for sale. I thought the show was pretty cool A ton of different fords and some cool ideas too.

I heard you leave...car not only looked sick yesterday but sounded badass too. I about drained my bottle on the drive home fucking the silver Ferrari in the photos. My ass is still red from the spanking he gave me [Eek!] [Eek!]

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by mostang:

well there is the ford all year all american show and chilli cook off which is the weekend of the whale boat regatta its a pretty nice show right on the water thats sun.oct.3rd and its all years all american and then there is the alameda show in mid oct. havent found out the date yet. and mustnags plus in stockton puts on a mustang show which is in a couple of weeks a lot of older ones but still a pretty good amount of late model stangs too! and i'm not sure how long its gonna go on but in concord on fri. nights is a grafitti night and there is usally about 3-10 late models out there too!

[ September 13, 2004, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

stang bang 67
¯
Member # 4856

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stang bang 67  Ford pictures for stang bang 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that was the fist ford show in the v i've been to in like 2 years. it's turned in to a good show now.i'll bring my stang to that bad boy next year....but it's not much to look at! lol but i will burn rubber by the end of next years show. they should have a burnout contest..winner get's some cash...

--------------------
67 fastback
03 ranger(sold)

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone have more pictures to show?
Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeAtmjRm3btXIA&open=1&sm=0&sl=0

i think this should work.
and thanks for the compliment jeremy. i wish i had seen you mess with that ferrari

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com