Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Saleen Industries 8th An. Show

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Saleen Industries 8th An. Show
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So is anyone going to it. Its down in Irvine at the Saleen factory. From what rumors say they are unvealing the 05 Saleen there.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, when is it? Id love to go and check out some cars and get away [Smile]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah when is it and what time i might have my saleen done by then so i could cruise it on down there and check some other ones out.
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
SlowFiveOh94
¯
Member # 2404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowFiveOh94  Ford pictures for SlowFiveOh94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be goin down there with a few friends! I can't wait!

Saleen Show

Saturday September 18th, 2004

Saleen Inc. 76 Fairbanks, Irvine , CA 92618
Telephone - (949) 597-4900

***Cars will be parked between 8am and 10am. No cars parked after 10am. Judging from 10am to noon. Awards 3pm.

I don't know if you have to pay to be in the show or to park or anything.

--------------------
2001 Mustang GT (Faleen Speedster)

Posts: 1184 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you mail them entry before friday its $25 to enter the show, at the gate its $35. No free parking on grounds, you have to park down the road if not showing. They basically let you do a tour of the facility, meet and greet with Steve. Then after awards they will reveal the new toy.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys,
Please take some pic's of the show and post up here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
93venom
¯
Member # 778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93venom  Ford pictures for 93venom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anybody going....i might be down to drive my car there

--------------------
93 cobra #3445
1988 ranger-302 in progress
2003 ranger fx4 level 2

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

I'm driving down friday afternoon, but I'm staying in Palmdale Friday night, so not too much help.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
Hey guys,

I can but it will cost you! [Big Grin]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
Hey guys,

I can but it will cost you! [Big Grin]
Ok,
Charge it to Matt, because with my new house payment- I'm broke as a joke. [Big Grin]

--------------------

S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just a few pictures........... [Wink]

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kefung/album?.dir=67b7&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kefung/my_photos

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls
Stuttgart, Ingolstadt & some on order

Posts: 456 | From: Bay Area, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ya there was to be no pictures of the 05 saleen. They had it in a sealed off area, and they made everyone check in cameras and cell phones. before they could go see it. But Damn, I thought it looked pretty good. From what they told us, the "Official" release of it is the end of October. It will be in show rooms mid-end december. It defiantetly looked hot though!

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did they give out any info on the supercharged version?

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool picks, thanks for posting them up [patriot]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:
Did they give out any info on the supercharged version?

The first cars out will be the NA cars, with the SC cars to follow after with around 400hp, after the SC cars the E version will be out with at least 500hp. Something really interesting, is that all the body parts will be direct bolt ons to factory locations, so no more drilling holes.

Now the 05 S7.............look at picture number 441.........that is the test mule, I got a closeup look at it, under the tarp covering the engine were twin turbos! They're shooting for around 1000hp.

[ September 20, 2004, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: S281Cobra ]

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ya we saw that too. They had the laptop with a boost guage connected to it sitting on the passanger seat.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
Ya we saw that too. They had the laptop with a boost guage connected to it sitting on the passanger seat.

You should have seen the layout of the engine bay, those turbos were impressive...... [Big Grin]

Carlos told me that they're sitting just at around 800hp, with just bolting in the turbos, so the 1000hp they're shooting for sounds like it is very possible.

[ September 22, 2004, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: S281Cobra ]

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by S281Cobra:
just a few pictures........... [Wink]

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kefung/album?.dir=67b7&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kefung/my_photos

Great pictures!
Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Nice pic's Kevin. Thanks for posting them.

PS-Let me know when you are having an open house [Wink]

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com