Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » HUGE SoCal MUSTANG MEET! READ!!! Oct 23, 2004

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: HUGE SoCal MUSTANG MEET! READ!!! Oct 23, 2004
Autobadges Guy
¯
Member # 1657

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Autobadges Guy  Ford pictures for Autobadges Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know about the 2nd www.V6MustangMeet.com that we are putting together! The official date has been set for OCTOBER 23, 2004 at 10am-3pm at Dodger Stadiums ELYSIAN PARK (detailed street, freeway instructions will be provided later)

The last meet that we held there was amazing, THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in raffle prizes were given, from emblems to subframes, pro 5.0 shifter, banners, shirts, to control arms and door sills...and this year is leaning to SMASH THOSE PRIZES!!!

If you have a V6 Mustang come along, if you have a v8 mustang come along JUST THE SAME you are more than welcome! We are focused around the v6 mustangs as we dont get that much publicty, but v8's are part of the family! I am personall attempting to get my photographer from Mustang Enthusiast Magazine to come down to this event and feature it..updates later!

www.AutoBadges.com and www.StangSuspension.com are sponsoring the ENTIRE EVENT!! That means free raffle prizes (extra tickets will be sold as well to increase your odds of winning!), free drinks and FOOD FOR ALL REGISTERED!! IF you are not registered the food is in VERY limited quantities for you and your guest/s..so please be sure to count how many people you will be taking with you! The more the BETTER!!!

Last time we hit nearly 50 mustangs at our meet and we plan to get WELL OVER that number for this meet in 1.5 months so please register ahead of time so we can have more than enough food for all!

If you have any questions feel free to ask or email us
sales@autobadges.com or sales@stangsuspension.com

Again: www.V6MustangMeet.com has the information you will need

Thank you for looking,

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!

Autobadges.com (Erick Valdez) and StangSuspension.com (Josh Sadowsky)

--------------------
CUSTOM AUTO badges
www.autobadges.com
sales@autobadges.com

www.SHOWSTANG.com

Posts: 143 | From: los angeles | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com