Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » BAMA Car show

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: BAMA Car show
SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMike  Ford pictures for SVTMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone go tot the bama car show yesterday in Danville? I went it was an ok show. There was alot of nice cars, not too many late models. There was this one nice 98 Maroon colored Cobra that was nice that was owned by a hot girl. It's always nice to see a hot woman who owns a stang.

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

Posts: 766 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Drift-GT
¯
Member # 762

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drift-GT  Ford pictures for Drift-GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was the Pony and Snakes show right? I entered my car last year, but did not have time this year. Guess it was not as big of a turn out as the last one. Did you take any pics?

- Dana

--------------------
- 1965 GT “K” code Mustang, RIP
- 2002 Silver GT 5 speed
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Posts: 552 | From: Freakmont, CA U.S. of A | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I entered my car last year(and actually won something). I would have gone back if they had held it at Fremont Ford again.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that cobra sounds like mrs.spddvl's [Smile]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for SVTMike  Ford pictures for SVTMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had to drive my brothers car since mine wasnt ready. And no i didnt take pics cause i forgot my camera, i was pissed i forgot it.

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMike  Ford pictures for SVTMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well it was a nice 98 cobra.

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there...... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls
Stuttgart, Ingolstadt & some on order

Posts: 456 | From: Bay Area, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

were you the guy that joined BAMA that same day?

[ July 26, 2004, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: SVOMIKE ]

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VortechSaleen  Ford pictures for VortechSaleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Passed by for a bit...more older stangs than new, kind of like VMOA. The location was nice though, a few shaded areas.
Posts: 837 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SVOMIKE:
were you the guy that joined BAMA that same day?

heh....it was worth the $30 just to shut them up........LOL

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls

S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
Thanks for the compliments! It was a great show i thought but the weather......oh lord it was 100 degrees out there but well worth it! I have pics from the show but i need a host....who can help???

Hey SpdDevl, it was nice talking to you, even with the guy and the camera interupting us...... [Wink]

Hot doesn't even begin to describe it, you can say that the areas with shade were hot, out in the sun it was....... [Eek!]

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls

mostang
¯
Member # 3352

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mostang  Ford pictures for mostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My buddy entered his car and I couldn't hang around till the end but he was very disappointed with the drawings.
He stopped by on the way home and said it just so happened that all the big prizes drawn at the end were done privately and all the prizes went to BAMA club members. How interesting!!

I dug the A/C Cobras but won't waste my money on another BAMA event. I was going to join too since they have meetings down the street from my house but I'll wait till I get moved to Vallejo and look for a club up there.

--------------------
99 GT ragtop, Flows, True Flow drop in and 3.73's
1985 Caprice Classic Very Tired 305

Posts: 182 | From: Castro Valley, originally Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
mostang
¯
Member # 3352

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mostang  Ford pictures for mostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

--------------------

Posts: 182 | From: Castro Valley, originally Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
66fastback
¯
Member # 657

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66fastback  Ford pictures for 66fastback  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That show has always been classic stangs and cobras. There are always a few late models, but not too many.

--------------------
http://www.mustangdoctor.com

Jimbo
¯
Member # 1456

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jimbo  Ford pictures for Jimbo  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Huh, I was at the show too, where was this private drawing? Was it behind one of the shops or something? How did your buddy know they were all BAMA members?
quote:
Originally posted by mostang:
My buddy entered his car and I couldn't hang around till the end but he was very disappointed with the drawings.
He stopped by on the way home and said it just so happened that all the big prizes drawn at the end were done privately and all the prizes went to BAMA club members. How interesting!!

I dug the A/C Cobras but won't waste my money on another BAMA event. I was going to join too since they have meetings down the street from my house but I'll wait till I get moved to Vallejo and look for a club up there.

Posts: 352 | From: Castro Valley,CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
mostang
¯
Member # 3352

He said them came out and stated that the drawings had been done previously. Instead of like the other regular drawings, right in front of the crowd.
Plus the drawing for the Cobra was kind of misleading. One of the ladies working the booth said whoever was drawn would be able to purchase an 04 Cobra at invoice.
It was actually a chance to put in a blind bid for a Cobra from the sponsering dealership.

--------------------

Jimbo
¯
Member # 1456

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jimbo  Ford pictures for Jimbo  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My buddy won the '04 Cobra drawing, and it was in fact for an '04 Cobra at invoice from Towne Ford in Redwood City. They did do the grand prizes a bit differently, you could put all or some of your tickets in to win a specific prize, like the cobra or one of the gift certificates. Anyway sorry to be splitting hairs, the raffle seemed just fine to me but to each is own.
Posts: 352 | From: Castro Valley,CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com