Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » FRIDAY NITES @ BURLINGAME

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FRIDAY NITES @ BURLINGAME
marrowslaya
¯
Member # 4418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for marrowslaya  Ford pictures for marrowslaya    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This friday comin up me and a bunch of hommies are rollin to burlingame ave to just hang out by Safeway behind PANDA EXPRESS. You know just a end of the week relax and check out honeys Friday Whoever can show just come on down and represent FORD because there are lots of Broken Arrows there that need there mouth shut. Everytime I drive by they mug mug and mug more I can't do nothin because my car ain't that fast compared to thier mid 12 and high 11s I want to show them that there are lots of fast as Fords out there this world doesn't revolve around freakin Chevy's.

--------------------
Do you want to call me yo daddie foo.

Posts: 14 | From: East Palo ALTO | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SIKKSTANG
¯
Member # 1210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKKSTANG  Ford pictures for SIKKSTANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hear ya... Where's Burlingame Ave tho cuz I go to Menlo college... Is it in PA or wut... Lemme know

--------------------
Burn rubber on you quick as hell, you need some toilet paper don't shit on yourself...
sikkstang.tripod.com

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
most of us are already down in burlingame on friday [Wink]
DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahaha dude the average cars out there are running those times you just said. There are about 10 cars that are running 10's or quicker. The reason you're probably getting "mugged" is because you are doing it to other's first. If you go there to "shut people's mouths" I got bad news for ya, it's not going to happen. There is a large group of about 20-30 people that are really fast and really cool chill people. It's the people that go there to "shut people's mouths" that get mugged and ran out of the place because that's not what is wanted in Burlingame. if you go there hang out and be cool, people will be cool with you. You go there to do what you say you want to do you're destined for trouble. Go there and keep it cool, that group is very tight knit, you make trouble with one and you make trouble with a whole crowd. Be cool on the ave and the ave will be cool to you [patriot]

--------------------
Go out and do something for yourself today everyone, quit depending on others

-Me
http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00001689

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
chosen1
¯
Member # 1906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chosen1  Ford pictures for chosen1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the ave was the spot for a while for people to meet up before heading out to street race. there arent half as many fast cars as there used to be because of the shitheads that come out looking to watch. fuck those people, they are the ones who go to street races looking to fight and do donuts. they are the ones who get the street races broken up.

now the lot has maybe 5 cars worth looking at, the rest of the cars are 14 second foxbodies with 16 second drivers, a bunch of shitheads with braids, throwbacks, and batting gloves. not worth the drive up from PA in my opinion. its pretty gay now.

[ April 26, 2004, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Fastback on Welds ]

--------------------
1967 Fastback. Should go 10's -but doesn't
1993 Cobra
2003 Suzuki SVS
1966 Coupe -For Sale

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fastback on Welds:
its pretty gay now.

ill second that
93venom
¯
Member # 778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93venom  Ford pictures for 93venom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PeNiNsula302:
quote:
its pretty gay now.

ill second that
Ill third that.....i used to like going out there...and if i do at all its to hang out with droptop, fastback on welds, and others. People out there are so STUPID....i cant believe it....its actually piss's me of,but amusng at the same time....Like a couple of weeks ago when that little white boy fought that bigger spanish guy....lol pretty funny how the white guy held his own. but shit like that causes problems....Its funny how there are like 40 cars there and only 5 that are down to race.....the reast talk hella shit....tight ass 16 year old with their daddy's SS's lol

--------------------
93 cobra #3445
1988 ranger-302 in progress
2003 ranger fx4 level 2

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93venom:
quote:
Originally posted by PeNiNsula302:
quote:
its pretty gay now.

ill second that
Ill third that.....i used to like going out there...and if i do at all its to hang out with droptop, fastback on welds, and others. People out there are so STUPID....i cant believe it....its actually piss's me of,but amusng at the same time....Like a couple of weeks ago when that little white boy fought that bigger spanish guy....lol pretty funny how the white guy held his own. but shit like that causes problems....Its funny how there are like 40 cars there and only 5 that are down to race.....the reast talk hella shit....tight ass 16 year old with their daddy's SS's lol
I'll fourth that its not the best place to hang anymore i mean me and pennisula 302 will go down there on occassion just to see what's up but its primarily hours and hours of sittin in a parking lot with only a few fast cars that are even willing to race but hey to each there own maybe if more mustangs start going down there it will become the hot spot again. [dance]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

marrowslaya
¯
Member # 4418

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for marrowslaya  Ford pictures for marrowslaya    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I ain't goin there to start shit man and plus people do mug bro. Either that or my passengers lie to me. I just want to show people that there are fast fords out there that this damn place aint all about the chevy that dady bought man. I worked at freakin chevron 5 years to get my ride and all these rich bitches have to do is suck dadies dick. I ain't goin out there to race I'm a mellow person. I paid too much money for my car to get taken away for 90 days for speed contest. If somebody wants to race I'll tell them take it to the track. People that race on the street are the ones who make the damn pigs enforce the law even more or make up some more bullshit laws on illegal street racing. Tell me why are u going out there and racing and getting even stricter laws put down on us mellow people mann. LOVE PEACE AND PUSSY GREASE MY BROTHA"S PUSSY GREASE! If any of you guys love doin donuts and impressing poeple on how u can stay in one spot just goin in cirlces. What does that achieve? do yall like get a freakin trophy for that or what. If u love doin donuts and creating attention don't show up because you'll just fuck it up for everybodyelse who's smarter and mellower. I'm just goin there with my hommies to relax after a long hot weeks worth of freakin work and check tha honnies in those short short skirts man. Hey fellas bring yo homgirls and tell them bring their homgirls we're trying to get burlingame on and poppin again. I would say come and chill in EPA but most people are scared or have funk and plus pigs are dicks here. Hope to see my FORD brotha's out there.

--------------------
Do you want to call me yo daddie foo.

chosen1
¯
Member # 1906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chosen1  Ford pictures for chosen1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by marrowslaya:
I ain't goin there to start shit man

sweet [patriot]

quote:
I ain't goin out there to race I'm a mellow person.

this spot was cool because there were fast cars with people who raced them ON THE STREET.

quote:
If somebody wants to race I'll tell them take it to the track.

what do you run at the track?

quote:
People that race on the street are the ones who make the damn pigs enforce the law even more or make up some more bullshit laws on illegal street racing. Tell me why are u going out there and racing and getting even stricter laws put down on us mellow people mann.

[BS flag] 1) post this in the street racing section and get some other feedback; 2) its the people who go to street races that dont race 3) its the ricers who travel in excessive caravans weaving in and out of traffic

how do stricter laws affect you if you dont street race?

quote:
just goin there with my hommies to relax after a long hot weeks worth of freakin work and check tha honnies in those short short skirts man.

the safeway parking lot is hardly the spot to see hot chicks. there are a couple. and the ones I am referring to, actually race their shit on the street. i suggest f&a's or the other couple of bars on burlingame avenue.

quote:
to get burlingame on and poppin again.

burlingame was never poppin, it was the place to meet up before heading to street races.

--------------------
1967 Fastback. Should go 10's -but doesn't
1993 Cobra
2003 Suzuki SVS
1966 Coupe -For Sale

DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread is the entire reason no one goes to Burlingame anymore. Too many wanna be thugs showing up every week that have to be ran out of the place. From what it sounds like, your passengers are probably the ones doing the mugging and there isn't a soul that is a regular out there that is going to let someone "mug" them. What is your point of going there if you don't want people to look at your car as you drive by them. This entire thread just makes me laugh. "Oh man there's a 5.0 comin'!!! Quick everyone look away!" You've got to be kidding me [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Go out and do something for yourself today everyone, quit depending on others

-Me
http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00001689

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so you dont street race since its dangerous, but you want some fast fords to come street race instead?

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

marrowslaya
¯
Member # 4418

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for marrowslaya  Ford pictures for marrowslaya    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys are mixin up my words man! All I want is to just go there and hang out I go there so that people could check out my car bro. Not that they have to look away when I role through. And plus that beeach ass passenger is dead locked up now anways and trust me he aint comin back for a long long time so don't worry about him man.
93venom
¯
Member # 778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93venom  Ford pictures for 93venom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with what jason said, it was never poppin, nor a nighttime car show, it was a place to meet before headin out to race, you were there for fifteen minutes and then left. And now you have 40 cars folowing anybody that actualy wants to race, Its the people that "hang" there for hours that draw attention and then people doing burnouts and donuts...

--------------------
93 cobra #3445
1988 ranger-302 in progress
2003 ranger fx4 level 2

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I havent really kicked it there for more then 15 minutes and the last time i stayed for about 7-8 minutes when i "THOUGHT" there was gonna be some 10 sec Supra Showin up but nope lol Some black dude showed up saying "F*K A MUSTANG"...

I just cruise by now... If i see the crowd leaving, ill follow but other then that i'll cut

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cant we all just cruise along. the street races are in the city anyway so it dont matter what people go to burlingame to do. so if you do go there just chill and say whats up and everyone will get along i mean its all out of love for the girls around the area anyway drive by f&a they are there. [dance]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

yohuallin
¯
Member # 4452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yohuallin  Ford pictures for yohuallin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey i live in burlingame, but i have a v6 [Frown] can i roll with u guys [burnout] [Confused]
Posts: 359 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
greekss
¯
Member # 4062

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for greekss  Ford pictures for greekss    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya i agree to many "homies" are comin in through burlingame, i remember when a group of like 5 cars could go to adrian and run ( even though i would come close to loosing to droptop)(a scott took marc, lol) but now ya go and there are like 20+ plus cars and retards burnin our and doin donughts, not fun...... but o well, what can you do, o btw im still waiting for scott to finish his car.

--------------------
Slow- '00 FRC corvette- bone stock
Fast- '94 RT/10
Fastest- '02 camaro ss- bolt-ons + cam + white bottle of NX

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com