Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Washington High/MVROP 1st Annual Car Show!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Washington High/MVROP 1st Annual Car Show!
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Washington High School in Fremont is having a HUGE car show!....Can food drive will be held so please help out!...

Customs, Rods, Choppers, Classics and basically anything cool will be there!...

Dates~Saturday May 1st, 9am-5pm

Entry Fee~
Cars $20 & 2 cans of food
Choppers $15 & 2 cans of food

Everyone is welcome, so come down and check out the cars!...

If you have any questions contact Doug Nahale 510-505-7300 ext.67361

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you got an address for this place?

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's the address:
Washington High School,
38442 Fremont Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94536

Look forward to some nice rides!... [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
prizes?

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Awards will be presented to the best cars...

[Big Grin] [patriot]

--------------------

Cobrar96
¯
Member # 3050

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobrar96  Ford pictures for Cobrar96  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a cool meet. There is a lot of stangs in fremont, hopefully it will be a good turnout. I'll spread the word.
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there. [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can i bring the purple cookie monster? ive been out of high school for quite awhile.

-

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
Can i bring the purple cookie monster? ive been out of high school for quite awhile.

Hell yeah!...Bring out the beast!...I think everyone that posted in this thread is outta high school...hehe...There will be some tight cars out there, your car should fit right in!...

--------------------

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black94 5.0:
quote:

Hell yeah!...Bring out the beast!...I think everyone that posted in this thread is outta high school...hehe...There will be some tight cars out there, your car should fit right in!...
Sounds cool man hey which show do you think would be the better of the two to show up at the high school one or the dvma one? they are both at the same time and the same day [Frown] what do you think i would like to be in a judged show but i would also like to support the high school , high schools need all the support we can give. [patriot]

--------------------

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

pepsi_blue_88
¯
Member # 2712

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for pepsi_blue_88  Ford pictures for pepsi_blue_88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be there im finally bring my t-top out its an 88 bone stock and the fender is primered but the rest of the car is white hopfully people wont trip of it but its my first car show im going to i hope people will like i will see you guyz out there.
Posts: 536 | From: east bay 510 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Black94 5.0:
quote:

Sounds cool man hey which show do you think would be the better of the two to show up at the high school one or the dvma one? they are both at the same time and the same day [Frown] what do you think i would like to be in a judged show but i would also like to support the high school , high schools need all the support we can give. [patriot]
I'm not sure which one is better since this is the 1st annaul Washington HS car show...The Diablo Valley Mustang show is always good...They always have tons of great Mustangs...I have a feeling the Washington HS one will be more like a Pleasnton Good Guys gtg...It's up to you, but I think they will both be great shows...

I know one guy that was going to go to the Diablo valley show with his 428 '69 Mach1 and now he is going to the Washington HS...

--------------------

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Washington's got a lot of rich white girls...

I just graduated last year [patriot]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87 Saleen:

So that must be the highlights of the area, huh?

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

wish i could have made it darn car wasnt ready. i am working real hard to get ready for the april show. hope to see you all there [patriot]

--------------------

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
quote:
Originally posted by 87 Saleen:

So that must be the highlights of the area, huh?
Unless you're rich too, all you can do is look. [Frown]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any pictures of the show?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com