Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 707 FF GTG 4/17

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 707 FF GTG 4/17
rudeone707
¯
Member # 3457

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rudeone707  Ford pictures for rudeone707  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright so heres the info on the next Fairfield GTG. The GTG is in the Raleys/Washington Mutual Parking lot again, please park in front of Wahington Mutual. The GTG is starting at 7pm then around 8:30 well head over to dennys and in n out. If ur printing out mapquest here is an address for starbucks

3334 North Texas
Fairfield, CA 94533

Please remember to keep things cool and not burn out or rev ur engine too much. Last GTG we had somwhere around 50 cars show up, this time we hope there is more. For the most part everyone was being cool. Hope to see alot of you guys there again.

To the guy in the Red 93 Cobra with the drop down screen in the back. If you read this dont act like an ass again, everyone is going there to chill and have a good time, not to race. If you want to race im sure we can arrange to have someone hand ur ass to you because ur not fast.

[ March 17, 2004, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: rudeone707 ]

--------------------
agp707.com

03GT281
¯
Member # 2944

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03GT281  Ford pictures for 03GT281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the gtg was coo but why have it in the same place...? we can meet up at the safeway parking lot or something else and head out to somewhere else besides in n out and dennys, even if you had it in vacaville that would be way tight. but i aint trippin i juss want to see some new cars out there
Posts: 218 | From: FF-707/EDH-916 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
rudeone707
¯
Member # 3457

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rudeone707  Ford pictures for rudeone707  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03GT281:
the gtg was coo but why have it in the same place...? we can meet up at the safeway parking lot or something else and head out to somewhere else besides in n out and dennys, even if you had it in vacaville that would be way tight. but i aint trippin i juss want to see some new cars out there

i think the safeway parking lot is a lil bit smaller than the raleys parking lot. Also i think safeway shopping center is a lil bit more strict about people chilling in their spot. As for VV, we havnt really found a good enough spot to chill at.

--------------------
agp707.com

03GT281
¯
Member # 2944

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03GT281  Ford pictures for 03GT281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
safeway parking lot is way bigger then the washington mutual parking lot but not the raleys and yea it would be hard to find a spot in VV
Posts: 218 | From: FF-707/EDH-916 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
g_dub03
¯
Member # 4161

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for g_dub03  Ford pictures for g_dub03  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the last gtg was fun hope to see some more people out there.

--------------------
2002 Trans am WS6
408ci
257/266 .643/.622 110lsa
stage 3 heads
1 7/8 race headers

2003 GT *gone*

rudeone707
¯
Member # 3457

so how many people are planning on coming out for this?

--------------------
agp707.com

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If i remember its Saturday, then ill be there in my obnoxiously loud 98 GT.

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
got there around 8:30p.m. and there were like 3 stangs in the lot. I guess every get together can't be huge. Cool Cat in the 98 mustang. I didn't catch your name, but nice ride. At least i put 130 miles on the car back and forth. Now I am at 650. only 1400 more until it is fully broken in.
Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
right on nice looking car of yours also,the name is chris

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your car supercharged chris?

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
n/a with built motor and cams.
n/x noszzle kit coming soon

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Rudy, what does that dude in the green LT1 have done to his Camaro, do you know. Maybe next time i should park next to him, and we can see whos car is louder, the 350 or the lil 281! [Big Grin]

--------------------

rudeone707
¯
Member # 3457

quote:
Originally posted by 98StangPower:
Hey Rudy, what does that dude in the green LT1 have done to his Camaro, do you know. Maybe next time i should park next to him, and we can see whos car is louder, the 350 or the lil 281! [Big Grin]

Full exhaust with a cut out and basic boltons. His car is pretty loud now. what do you have done to yours, it sounded pretty good when you left.

--------------------
agp707.com

rudeone707
¯
Member # 3457

quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
got there around 8:30p.m. and there were like 3 stangs in the lot. I guess every get together can't be huge. Cool Cat in the 98 mustang. I didn't catch your name, but nice ride. At least i put 130 miles on the car back and forth. Now I am at 650. only 1400 more until it is fully broken in.

Were you the guy in the cobra r clone? IF so it was nice.

--------------------
agp707.com

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:
Originally posted by rudeone707:
quote:
Originally posted by 98StangPower:

Full exhaust with a cut out and basic boltons. His car is pretty loud now. what do you have done to yours, it sounded pretty good when you left.
Built bottom end, all forged. 2001 heads/intake, 1 5/8" shorty headers, 2.5" o/r hipe into dumped 1 chamber flows, cams and bolt ons, NX kit (but currently not working [Mad] )

[ April 19, 2004, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: 98StangPower ]

--------------------

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

yeah i was rudeone. just need the side exhaust and v6 rear bumper now to finish the cloning off. but more important things first, i want a s/c. even though i only saw a few stangs in the lot, they were all really clean cars. hopefully next time i can get there earlier.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

g_dub03
¯
Member # 4161

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for g_dub03  Ford pictures for g_dub03  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
andyman _2k01 your car was real nice i liked the look of it, maybe next time there will be more people there

--------------------
2002 Trans am WS6
408ci
257/266 .643/.622 110lsa
stage 3 heads
1 7/8 race headers

2003 GT *gone*

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com