Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Vallejo's annual cruise mar. 27 2004

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Vallejo's annual cruise mar. 27 2004
Dereks93Gtwith373s
¯
Member # 3990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dereks93Gtwith373s  Ford pictures for Dereks93Gtwith373s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who: anyone with a nice car
What: cruise
When: saturday march 27th at 8 pm
Where: 2100 block of Springs road, vallejo Ca right acrossed the street from dairy queen.
Why: keep the tradition going on

Every year vallejo has a big cruise. We ask everyone to come join us for the fun. Last year we had a HUGE turnout and are expecting more this year so we ask everyone to come check it out.

[ March 15, 2004, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Dereks93Gtwith373s ]

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What kind of cars? Any pic's from last years cruise?
Where do you guys cruise to?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Dereks93Gtwith373s
¯
Member # 3990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dereks93Gtwith373s  Ford pictures for Dereks93Gtwith373s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last year we had mustangs, camaros, old schools, street bikes, pretty much everyhting you can think of. I have it all on video camera but not on film. Last year we all met and hung out for about an hour before we drove around vallejo, benicia and a couple of us went to fairfield. Fliers have been getting passed out for about 2 months and we expect a lot more people this year.
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sideshow? [Confused] [Confused] [burnout]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
03GT281
¯
Member # 2944

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03GT281  Ford pictures for 03GT281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down
Posts: 218 | From: FF-707/EDH-916 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember this last time, It was just mad sideshows and the cops broke it up, everyone left to the next spot and keep going doing sideshows in Bikes, 5.0s, cameros, etc. It went all the way to the waterfront, Solano Fairgrounds etc. [burnout]
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll go in the corolla to watch, haha

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

S2 STALLION
¯
Member # 995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S2 STALLION  Ford pictures for S2 STALLION    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down for that [patriot]
Posts: 223 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
joser90coupe
¯
Member # 2785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for joser90coupe  Ford pictures for joser90coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sideshow [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [Wink]
Posts: 135 | From: Eastbay 510 | Registered: May 2003  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have the flyer on my wall. The lyrics at the end about the show is bangin'

[dance]

[ March 24, 2004, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: 88DroptopGT ]

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take some pic's please and post them up here [Wink]

--------------------

yon4
¯
Member # 2470

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for yon4  Ford pictures for yon4  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might go. Even though I will probably go solo and I will be driving my kind of beat up 95 mustang. It don't look that bad except for the grey hood on green body scheme, cracked windshield and wininning sound due to a much need throw out bearing. Other then that it's alright. HEHE. I might check it out and cruise once or twice and then head out to work later on that night.
gtmustang916
¯
Member # 3288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtmustang916  Ford pictures for gtmustang916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit i dont know any of u but im down i be up in the nifty white fifty stuntin

--------------------
1996 Red Gt 4.6--- K&N Air filter, Flowmasters and bassani o/r x-pipe

Posts: 165 | From: SaCtOwN 916 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
Dereks93Gtwith373s
¯
Member # 3990

Hey thanks too everyone who came out. Too bad the cops had already shut down the parking lot before we got there but we still had it crackin. Im pissed though because I got a ticket for tinted front windows but it was well worth it lol. See ya next year.
gtmustang916
¯
Member # 3288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtmustang916  Ford pictures for gtmustang916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HEY THAT SHIT WAS CRACKIN NOT TO MUCH IN VALLEJO BUT WHEN WE WENT ON THE FREEWAY TO THAT ONE AREA BEHIND THOSE BUILDING IF ANY ONE SEEN MY WHITE ON WHITE DROP TOP WITH BLACK MACH 1 HOOD SWINGING THAT WAS ME AND IT WAS HELLA FUN BUT IT WASNT CRACKIN THAT MUCH WHEN WE WENT TO BENICIA

[ March 28, 2004, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: gtmustang916 ]

--------------------

Dereks93Gtwith373s
¯
Member # 3990

There was hella people on srpings road.I saw you up at redtop i watched my video and you were on there. The tightest up there was the chevelle. Everyone was scared at benicia but there was still hella people.
gtmustang916
¯
Member # 3288

HEY IS THERE ANY WAY WE CAN MEET UP SO I CAN GET A COPY IM FROM SAC BUT LIV IN OAKLAND AND I WANT TO MAKE A SAC SIDESHOW TAPE,IT WAS HELLA FUN AND I THINK THE CAMARO THE BLACK ONE WAS OFF THE HOOK IT WASNT THAT CRACKIN IN BENICIA BUT IT WAS HELLA FUN I DONT KNOW ANYBODY UP HERE SO I HOPE WE CAN DO SOMETHING LIK THAT AGAIN SO I CAN MEEET MORE PEOPLE

--------------------

Dereks93Gtwith373s
¯
Member # 3990

Yea man i got your email adress ill try and set another cruise up and ill hook you up with a copy then.
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Wher are the pic's at?

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com